Foreigner10

Oct 10, 2018
I agree that the majority of games would benefit from having a much smaller cast. This game would have been a lot better if the love interests were limited to Claudia, Karen, and Katelyn. Then having everyone else being on the side just for the sake of relieving blueballs.
I think the creators worry that having a small cast limits who'll play,and more importantly pay, for their games if the girl who doesn't press the right buttons for them isn't present.
I wanted a relationship between MC and Ms. Octavia, that oriental was good also.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
The last scene in gallery is locked even if I use cheat to unlock it, anyone has a fix for this?

CME1853

Sep 26, 2021
The end of the game is really terrible, Not even a moving CG, It's really bad!!!
Which ending - there are 5 or 6, depending on how you count them?

And anyone who has read the recent threads on Why MT is ending this way understands that two updates are not enough to neatly tie up all the relationships in a satisfactory way.

I thought Kuma and team did a great job for the limited time they had, versus just abandoning the VN and moving to the next project.

dmhsfgl

Jul 14, 2019
The quality of the game gradually became mediocre from the second half, and the worst thing was that the ending was completed too hastily. Karen and Katelyn, two of my favorite characters in the whole game, didn't even have an ending in the end. :cry:

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
I fell in love with the game because of the storytelling as well as the images. Unfortunately towards the end it became lackluster with the endings rushed not to mention the quality of the artwork. The studio really let down the fans of this game. I appreciate that he tried to give an ending. The only endings that made sense were claudia love and riley love (even though rushed) the others were bad. My only concern is he going to run into the same problems with the new game that he trying to do. This is the second game that has had a bad outcome. Sooner or later he is going to lose trust in his supporters leading to mass exodus

Reactions: Miyocoshi

l2002301140

Aug 16, 2019
Haven`t played the game for a long time, is it only for the 64-bit system? Or is there a 32-bit version on the Dev`s patreon page?

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
I see that the last few critical reviews make a valid point about the abrupt ending - which is to be expected, honestly; but also express their grievance at the lack of NTR. Never knew this fetish is so popular that people would be dissapointed NOT to find it in a game. How peculiar... :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ofdimaelr

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Dev rushing this to an ending instead of giving it a proper send off probably hurts him more now than slight burn out if he had pulled this to the end. Shouldve endured a while longer. Now he's screwed

DankCornelius

Feb 17, 2021
I see that the last few critical reviews make a valid point about the abrupt ending - which is to be expected, honestly; but also express their grievance at the lack of NTR. Never knew this fetish is so popular that people would be dissapointed NOT to find it in a game. How peculiar... :unsure:
I guess specifically the criticism that almost all the endings are essentially "good endings", with no differing repercussions, is a valid criticism in that your basically rewarded which ever way you go in the VN. Adding NTR endings however sounds a bit like an extreme course correction to that problem, when really you could just branch into multiple small avenues of "rewarding" or "punishing" the player that still fit in line with the game's setup. It adds replayability in a very micro but meaningful way, and maybe is the root to why some want "darker paths" ...

... or maybe Jack Murphy & his Alpha Squad are big fans of this game, idk.

lil_coomer

Sep 14, 2021
Is it possible to do the massage parlor stuff and still be on the Riley Route? I am only getting the choice to invite Claudia to Mossland despite having done every scene with Riley. I think it's because I chose to go to the massage parlor on day 7.

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
Is it possible to do the massage parlor stuff and still be on the Riley Route? I am only getting the choice to invite Claudia to Mossland despite having done every scene with Riley. I think it's because I chose to go to the massage parlor on day 7.
I believe it's required to acquire massage skills if you want to pursue Riley. I think you just need to go to yoga class every time Riley asks, to go with her on a concert etc.

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
What is their next project going to be?
Neon Touch, a cyberpunk-themed game.

Neon Touch Poster #1.jpg

Not sure if it's gonna be a VN like Milky Touch. There are rumors in the Discord's air that it might be a more of an open-world type of deal, with a city's map, missions etc. But so far these are only rumors.

Also correct me if I'm wrong but if as a lot of people are pointing out in latest comments, how would rushing the ending to their near finished game and working on something newer help? Wouldn't they spend even more money on artist(s) and voice actors? Or is the next game going to be something low budget?
As far as I understand MT's development was just too costly to continue. Team's monthly revenue was 3500$ at best times, while the monthly expenses were 4500$ - that's a difference of 1000$ that Messieurs had to pay out of his pocket - every month. So if the next game would be - well let's say, more focused, it would indeed help to get even financially. Voice acting can be ditched, while a smaller pool of love interests would mean less work for the artist (theoretically). The big difference confirmed by the lead dev is that NT is going to be updated monthly, and that should help with retaining patrons.

Reactions: GmFn1869

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
I guess specifically the criticism that almost all the endings are essentially "good endings", with no differing repercussions, is a valid criticism in that your basically rewarded which ever way you go in the VN. Adding NTR endings however sounds a bit like an extreme course correction to that problem, when really you could just branch into multiple small avenues of "rewarding" or "punishing" the player that still fit in line with the game's setup. It adds replayability in a very micro but meaningful way, and maybe is the root to why some want "darker paths" ...
You mean NTR as a "punishment" for the gamers who choose the corrupt routes?

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes