Rambling Noob

Aug 30, 2018
Shit man, another game with shit ending and rushed...

Why 95% of AVN games have rushed endings???
Sigh
Most likely because there's not much support for the game. Considering months ago they were actually ready to just shut down and abandon this game and basically decided to continue on is somewhat of a miracle. They never met their quota to break even, so basically they were running on losing time and money just to make a game.

You can critique the story or the game. But if you don't support it financially, then complaining about a rush ending because a developer don't have the money to make it last longer isn't fair.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Most likely because there's not much support for the game. Considering months ago they were actually ready to just shut down and abandon this game and basically decided to continue on is somewhat of a miracle. They never met their quota to break even, so basically they were running on losing time and money just to make a game.

You can critique the story or the game. But if you don't support it financially, then complaining about a rush ending because a developer don't have the money to make it last longer isn't fair.
I think it's a big issue of people want to run before they can crawl too. If you want to get into the scene of make adult games on Patreon, you need to build a following over time. You can't jump in with both feet first and expect you get instant income to make it your primary job. Also how good you at market yourself to draw in more supporters means a lot. You have creators out there that make mediocre games at best but have lot of supporters, but they know how to pimp themselves as well.

Last edited:

indria

Mar 5, 2017

The Dev earns almost 4k dollars, i wonder how much an update costs if s/he cant break even

May 28, 2021
I'm sad. This was one of my favorite games in production and it was just up my lane, slow build but goings somewhere, great art, sexy visuals, and engaging writing. It is romantic, compelling, and erotic all at the same time. I just wish we could have seen the creators ultimate vision fully developed.

CleeTorre5

Apr 14, 2018
Fuck, another final eh? and it has a pity ending and rushed. Scenes are not bad but the colors are pretty bad compared to previous arts. Damn i loved this game's story and characters, no Karen scene/ending also. I would love to see a good missionary/doggy scene with a good corruption or reward story. Also maybe Sharon as a side story... Damn i'm just sad, MT was my favorite game and it looks like the devs were having money problems. I really wished that i could support the devs for doing their best in peace with no stress about income but welp... I hope they will do something like MT remastered or remake. Big F for da Kuma Studio...

Reactions: Wildquill
Feb 26, 2019
They are more concerned about the next project. MY should not rushed to the end like this.
What is their next project going to be? Also correct me if I'm wrong but if as a lot of people are pointing out in latest comments, how would rushing the ending to their near finished game and working on something newer help? Wouldn't they spend even more money on artist(s) and voice actors? Or is the next game going to be something low budget?

In any case, this game is probably in my top 3 all time favorites on F95, and yeah I'm sad it had a rushed ending but that won't change my view on it due to how the rest of the game is pretty solid, just a shame it had to go like that.
I hope they get more supporters and that this doesn't make them quit making games altogether because Studio Kuma has so much potential. I wish them well in their next project and may we get many more in the future!

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script_day1.rpy", line 17, in script
"You wake up to the sound of knocking on your door."
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 114, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show(auto=True)
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 69, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
AttributeError: 'TransformState' object has no attribute 'perspective'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 685, in execute
statement_name("say")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 46, in statement_name
i(name)
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 114, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show(auto=True)
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 69, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1646, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2610, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3611, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2441, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 777, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 367, in render
bottom = render(self.old_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 933, in render
return transform_render(self, width, height, st, at)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 127, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
AttributeError: 'TransformState' object has no attribute 'perspective'

Windows-8.1-6.3.9600
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Milky Touch Finale.Official
Mon Dec 27 22:18:32 2021

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes