Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
Bonjour Messieurs,

thank you for taking your time to respond to my review.

Also thanks for putting all that time and effort into creating a visual novel like Milky Touch - I can only imagine how much hard work that means.

The explanation ("she does it all the time") is still a fig leaf for weak storytelling and doesn't make the story more plausible - quite on the contrary, but that's just my opinion.

Regarding voice acting:
I'm well aware that VA requires a crazy amount of work and money, which only few indie studios can afford.
I still prefer VNs / games to either have full VA on an at least semi-professional level - or no VA at all because I'd rather imagine voices than having to deal with partial or bad VA, but that's again just a personal taste.

I hope you will enjoy our game in the future, but enjoyment normally doesn't accompany a judgmental state of mind. If one just cares about reality and whether something makes sense or not, I doubt one could ever enjoy any Marvel productions, but most do.
You probably didn't mean it like that, but your statement comes across as if you want to deny my right to judge your work.
I'd consider myself a critical yet fair person, but that's what reviews are supposed to be: critical (on both ends) - and yes, I'm still able to enjoy a good VN / game, thanks.

Judging from the art, ladies' physique and tone of Milky Touch I indeed had the impression that your production strives for a certain amount of realism, but the lack hereof isn't my main critique (even though that masturbation scene in the office really made me frown).

In the end my main point of criticism (which you btw. completely ignored in your response) still is that Milky Touch is way too verbose to be an all-out enjoyable experience - once again: That's my personal taste.

However, If I take my time to write a (lengthy) review or explanation regarding a VN / game, it usually means that I want it to succeed - so: Yes, I care for your work and I wish you and your team all the best for Milky Touch.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Studio Kuma

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
Bonjour Messieurs,

Also thanks for putting all that time and effort into creating a visual novel like Milky Touch - I can only imagine how much hard work that means.

The explanation ("she does it all the time") is still a fig leaf for weak storytelling and doesn't make the story more plausible - quite on the contrary, but that's just my opinion.

Regarding voice acting:
I'm well aware that VA requires a crazy amount of work and money, which only few indie studios can afford.
I still prefer VNs / games to either have full VA on an at least semi-professional level - or no VA at all, because I'd rather imagine voices than having to deal with partial or bad VA, but that's again just a personal taste.

You probably didn't mean it like that, but your statement comes across as if you want to deny my right to judge your work.
I'd consider myself a critical yet fair person, but that's what reviews are supposed to be: critical (on both ends) - and yes, I'm still able to enjoy a good VN / game, thanks.

Judging from the art, ladies' physique and tone of Milky Touch I indeed had the impression that your production strives for a certain amount of realism, but the lack hereof isn't my main critique (even though that masturbation scene in the office really made me frown).

In the end my main point of criticism (which you btw. completely ignored in your response) still is that Milky Touch is way too verbose to be an all-out enjoyable experience - once again: That's my personal taste.

However, If I take my time to write a (lengthy) review or explanation regarding a VN / game it usually means that I want it to succeed - so:
Yes, I care for your work and I wish you and your team all the best for Milky Touch.
Everyone has the right to ignore, just as you have the riht to ignore my comment. what consequences follows is another thing.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Bonjour Messieurs,

Regarding voice acting:
I still prefer VNs / games to either have full VA on an at least semi-professional level - or no VA at all, because I'd rather imagine voices than having to deal with partial or bad VA, but that's again just a personal taste.

However, If I take my time to write a (lengthy) review or explanation regarding a VN / game it usually means that I want it to succeed - so:
Yes, I care for your work and I wish you and your team all the best for Milky Touch.
We appreciate the time and effort you spent on writing this 2nd post, and we will carry on with your goodwill and try to deliver a better experience as time proceeds. ;)

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Anyone geting this error from megaupload

MEGA failed to load because

Filename: javascript:(function(){window.onbeforeunload=null;window.onunload=null;chrome.webstore.install=null})():1
Exception: ReferenceError: chrome is not defined

Please click OK to refresh and try again.

If the problem persists, please try disabling all third-party browser extensions, update your browser and MEGA browser extension to the latest version. If that does not help, contact support@mega.nz

BrowserID: mozilla/5.0 (windows nt 6.1; win64; x64; rv:74.0) gecko/20100101 firefox/74.0
Static server:
Flipped to default static: no
Date/time: 2020-03-20T18:30:13.866Z

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Anyone geting this error from megaupload

MEGA failed to load because

Filename: javascript:(function(){window.onbeforeunload=null;window.onunload=null;chrome.webstore.install=null})():1
Exception: ReferenceError: chrome is not defined

Please click OK to refresh and try again.

If the problem persists, please try disabling all third-party browser extensions, update your browser and MEGA browser extension to the latest version. If that does not help, contact support@mega.nz

BrowserID: mozilla/5.0 (windows nt 6.1; win64; x64; rv:74.0) gecko/20100101 firefox/74.0
Static server:
Flipped to default static: no
Date/time: 2020-03-20T18:30:13.866Z
I just downloaded v1.0 without any error message. Have you refreshed the page and tried again, as their site suggests? I'm not sure what is causing the issue. It might be related to this: . I haven't read through that discussion; I hope it helps.

Tyledon

Dec 26, 2019
Congratulations for the release, IMHO your game can rival any major game whilst keeping a certain uniqueness to it because of the style. Hoping to play it tonight.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Great game hope Mc pic doesnt show empty on interaction + add walkthrough mod it with help :cool:
Loved the last part :love: (y) animation is great
Waiting for new update keep up (y) Massage mastery with melt girls :love:

invisible

Aug 7, 2016
Go in relationship screen, we moved name inputs there.
It's bugged unfortunately, trying to rename them isn't properly working anymore.

Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't change at all, by restarting the game it works again.

Ok so the Enter button doesn't save once you enter something in, you need to press with your mouse on the checkmark once you're done changing something.

Last edited:

F95GHOST

Aug 5, 2017
The details of this artwork are well done. The wet mark on the sofa and the impact of the butt are really good! I hope Claudia doesn't remember. Don't let her become a casual person. I like her.

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes