Quonix

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
THX but no matter which one I choose, left or right, it always rolls forward to later dialogue and never rolls back to earlier dialogue. I don't know why.:LOL:
One more question, I deleted the whole folder “MilkyTouch-0.95-pc” and then unziped the game again. But I can still find the saves which are from the earlier game when I played the new unziped game. I don't want these save files. May I ask in which folder I can find them so I can delete them.
I apologize if I didn't say something well, English is not my native language o_O
Rollback side should work once you choose a side.

To delete your saves, you also have to open %appdata% (by typing it into windows search) and open the Ren'py folder and delete the "MilkyTouch-1571046750" folder, you can also delete your saves by hovering your mouse button over them and pressing the delete key on your keyboard (not backspace.)

Reactions: Studio Kuma

keybo

Nov 3, 2019
Rollback side should work once you choose a side.

To delete your saves, you also have to open %appdata% (by typing it into windows search) and open the Ren'py folder and delete the "MilkyTouch-1571046750" folder, you can also delete your saves by hovering your mouse button over them and pressing the delete key on your keyboard (not backspace.)
Thank you!

LewiesMan

Jan 23, 2018
View attachment 555096

Overview:
Welcome to Milky Town. Yesterday, you were just another young man about to start your first day at a private university. However, today everything is about to change. Your future during this new school year will be embroiled in sneaky plots and surprising twists around both the university and the town itself. Fortunately, just about all of these events will include a number of bodacious women that you’ll have a chance to ‘work closely’ during your adventure.​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-23
Release Date: 2020-02-21
Developer: Studio Kuma -
Censored: No
Version: 0.95
Language: English
Other Game: No More Golden Days
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Character relationships can be changed using the Relationship menu settings
This feature may not work with old saves

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Extras: FAN SIG -
FAN SIG 2 -
Thanks to Krull & Lady Aspen for the fan signatures

View attachment 532261 View attachment 555141 View attachment 532243 View attachment 532263 View attachment 532252 View attachment 532259 View attachment 555140 View attachment 532244 View attachment 532251 View attachment 532245
Nice Game! Looking forward to playing this!

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I've been playing this game for a few updates now and i must say I've enjoyed it a lot.

Claudia is my favorite and those massage scenes with her on the couch was so hot. Octavia and Karen are pretty hot as well but i don't trust Victor at all so I'd rather not deal with his BS currently.

I'll probably play through his(victor) stuff in a later update when there's a lot more progress(i played through it a little bit but stopped and saved it for later on my 2nd route saves).

It was a good update and i can't wait to see how this game continues to progress.

Reactions: Studio Kuma

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
I've been playing this game for a few updates now and i must say I've enjoyed it a lot.

Claudia is my favorite and those massage scenes with her on the couch was so hot. Octavia and Karen are pretty hot as well but i don't trust Victor at all so I'd rather not deal with his BS currently.

I'll probably play through his(victor) stuff in a later update when there's a lot more progress(i played through it a little bit but stopped and saved it for later on my 2nd route saves).

It was a good update and i can't wait to see how this game continues to progress.
I'd say don't worry about Victor, he would be harmless in MT (I promised that there will be no NTR in MT) ;)

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'd say don't worry about Victor, he would be harmless in MT (I promised that there will be no NTR in MT) ;)
Oh, i have no problem with NTR or sharing in general so that wasn't what i was worried about, i just didn't trust Victor's intentions that's all and i also don't trust Katelyn either. I didn't like how he was bossing the MC around so i didn't want to rely on him with his smug face at all lol.

I'll still play it because i believe you can't get to Karen and some of Octavia scenes if you don't progress his route some correct? I got to the lockpicking her office for the cam scene but i stopped that route there after it broke and saved it for later.

I'll have different saves for different routes so i'll play all of the content available eventually. I just don't use the walkthrough so it takes a lot of saves and different dialogue choices, which I'm okay with.

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
I feel so sad for claudia she could do so much and be much happier if she wasn't with marcello : (

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Oh, i have no problem with NTR or sharing in general so that wasn't what i was worried about, i just didn't trust Victor's intentions that's all and i also don't trust Katelyn either. I didn't like how he was bossing the MC around so i didn't want to rely on him with his smug face at all lol.

I'll still play it because i believe you can't get to Karen and some of Octavia scenes if you don't progress his route some correct? I got to the lockpicking her office for the cam scene but i stopped that route there after it broke and saved it for later.

I'll have different saves for different routes so i'll play all of the content available eventually. I just don't use the walkthrough so it takes a lot of saves and different dialogue choices, which I'm okay with.
I noticed this issue, and frankly, it took me like 4 tries to trigger the Linda Quest, which says something about our choice system, and this is why we are doing another reform, trimming off some irrelevant choices and added this indication system which would be implemented in the next update.
But dayum, thank you for your love of our game. It warms our heart seeing you giving MT this amount of care n love.
:love: :love: :love: ;) ;) ;)

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
is there something like a branching chart I can look at so i can get all the contents?

4.10 star(s) 137 Votes