fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
In the banner, on the first page of this thread, is it all the same woman? Because it looks to be the same face, just with different hair.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
In the banner, on the first page of this thread, is it all the same woman? Because it looks to be the same face, just with different hair.
The game takes place in an alternate universe where all women have the same expression.

fengshui

Apr 9, 2019
Hey, should be a pretty simple question, I did some quick searching and couldn't find anything, so sorry if it's been asked before.

How do I get the game to not refer to Karen as "Victor's Karen" here? I've set Karen's relationship with Victor to "Mom" and "Mother" in the Relationships menu.

ss+(2020-02-25+at+01.38.25).jpg

Reactions: Nulldev

M i L

Mar 15, 2019
Holy shit, this game is actually really good, the art is awesome, the music is chill af and the dialogue doesn't suck, how come the patreon has only 74 patrons??? this deserves much more attention!!!

• Love
Reactions: Studio Kuma

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Hey, should be a pretty simple question, I did some quick searching and couldn't find anything, so sorry if it's been asked before.

How do I get the game to not refer to Karen as "Victor's Karen" here? I've set Karen's relationship with Victor to "Mom" and "Mother" in the Relationships menu.

View attachment 566494
Thanks for reporting this bug. Fixed and will be updated in the next bugfix version. ;)

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Wow, rare and beautiful visual line. Everything else seems good enough too.
However, since the version is 0.95 and I just noticed this game, I prefer to wait a bit because maybe the end is coming ;x

• Love

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Wow, rare and beautiful visual line. Everything else seems good enough too.
However, since the version is 0.95 and I just noticed this game, I prefer to wait a bit because maybe the end is coming ;x
No it's not lol, the story has just began~ ;)

Quonix

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
is there a way to bookmark or something like it?
1582897444958.png
You can click the Watch button to get notifications on F95zone about this thread.

Hey, may I ask what's the meaning of "Rollback Side" which is in preferences? I don't know how to use this function.o_O
Rollback side when activated is the side that when you click on, it will rollback, so you can use that instead of rolling the middle mouse button on PC or pressing the back button on Android.

keybo

Nov 3, 2019
View attachment 570090
You can click the Watch button to get notifications on F95zone about this thread.

Rollback side when activated is the side that when you click on, it will rollback, so you can use that instead of rolling the middle mouse button on PC or pressing the back button on Android.
THX but no matter which one I choose, left or right, it always rolls forward to later dialogue and never rolls back to earlier dialogue. I don't know why.:LOL:
One more question, I deleted the whole folder “MilkyTouch-0.95-pc” and then unziped the game again. But I can still find the saves which are from the earlier game when I played the new unziped game. I don't want these save files. May I ask in which folder I can find them so I can delete them.
I apologize if I didn't say something well, English is not my native language o_O

Quonix

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
THX but no matter which one I choose, left or right, it always rolls forward to later dialogue and never rolls back to earlier dialogue. I don't know why.:LOL:
One more question, I deleted the whole folder “MilkyTouch-0.95-pc” and then unziped the game again. But I can still find the saves which are from the earlier game when I played the new unziped game. I don't want these save files. May I ask in which folder I can find them so I can delete them.
I apologize if I didn't say something well, English is not my native language o_O
Rollback side should work once you choose a side.

To delete your saves, you also have to open %appdata% (by typing it into windows search) and open the Ren'py folder and delete the "MilkyTouch-1571046750" folder, you can also delete your saves by hovering your mouse button over them and pressing the delete key on your keyboard (not backspace.)

keybo

Nov 3, 2019
Rollback side should work once you choose a side.

To delete your saves, you also have to open %appdata% (by typing it into windows search) and open the Ren'py folder and delete the "MilkyTouch-1571046750" folder, you can also delete your saves by hovering your mouse button over them and pressing the delete key on your keyboard (not backspace.)
Thank you!

LewiesMan

Jan 23, 2018
View attachment 555096

Overview:
Welcome to Milky Town. Yesterday, you were just another young man about to start your first day at a private university. However, today everything is about to change. Your future during this new school year will be embroiled in sneaky plots and surprising twists around both the university and the town itself. Fortunately, just about all of these events will include a number of bodacious women that you’ll have a chance to ‘work closely’ during your adventure.​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-23
Release Date: 2020-02-21
Developer: Studio Kuma -
Censored: No
Version: 0.95
Language: English
Other Game: No More Golden Days
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Character relationships can be changed using the Relationship menu settings
This feature may not work with old saves

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Extras: FAN SIG -
FAN SIG 2 -
Thanks to Krull & Lady Aspen for the fan signatures

View attachment 532261 View attachment 555141 View attachment 532243 View attachment 532263 View attachment 532252 View attachment 532259 View attachment 555140 View attachment 532244 View attachment 532251 View attachment 532245
Nice Game! Looking forward to playing this!

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I've been playing this game for a few updates now and i must say I've enjoyed it a lot.

Claudia is my favorite and those massage scenes with her on the couch was so hot. Octavia and Karen are pretty hot as well but i don't trust Victor at all so I'd rather not deal with his BS currently.

I'll probably play through his(victor) stuff in a later update when there's a lot more progress(i played through it a little bit but stopped and saved it for later on my 2nd route saves).

It was a good update and i can't wait to see how this game continues to progress.

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes