7uckingMad

Feb 21, 2020
Can anybody help me out?
I got so much error, when first opening the game(main menu) and then the kiss scene with Katelyn.
I'm using Android version, downloaded from the uploadheaven link.

Quonix

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
Can anybody help me out?
I got so much error, when first opening the game(main menu) and then the kiss scene with Katelyn.
I'm using Android version, downloaded from the uploadheaven link.
Hey, could you upload some screenshots of the errors?

Quonix

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
Here's the complete log for main menu error, and if you could tell me where the apps folder is, maybe I could try to figure it out.. do I need a root access?

I believe the problem is that some images are too big, we will offer a compressed android build for the next version, that should fix the issue.

• Love
Reactions: Studio Kuma

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
For now there is only one vaginal sex scene and that's with Linda Weng, not even the daughter. I'll have to wait until you can actually have incestuous fuck.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Casual Voyeur
I'm glad you decided to give MT a try.

I'm pretty open to critiques and advice, since MT is a relatively young game, and Studio Kuma is also a relatively young studio, struggling and trying to survive. I know this doesn't give us any excuses for not coming up with a good game, but we sure did try EVERYTHING to improve MT, as you can probably tell the difference in quality between days 1-4 and day 5-10.

With that being said, all of your critiques focused on the first two days' worth of events and completely ignored everything we did after the first two days, that alone bothers me a lot. Because if you read into our story a bit closer, you will find a line in the next day of Victor saying that Karen (the headmistress) does that all the time, so no it's not an accident, and it would make much more sense if you noticed that line.

Also, one of our major concerns when we decided to bring VA onboard, is that someone would stand out and say something like "Hey, ONLY two characters are voiced, we need more!" And it is finally here today, :ROFLMAO:

I hope you will enjoy our game in the future, but enjoyment normally doesn't accompany a judgmental state of mind. If one just cares about reality and whether something makes sense or not, I doubt one could ever enjoy any Marvel productions, but most do.

Again, words written above are just my takes on your review, ofc people can have different opinions on our production, countless hours of our times. I hope MT can bring you some happiness in the future, I really do.

Best,
Studio Kuma

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
I have never played game w voiced actors(they are pretty rare actually), so i am just waiting for some sexy mom actions and MT is going to be my first one.

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes