Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
I just finished the main story so far and I'm liking what I'm seeing. There are a few sticking points though.

First, I'm glitched out of Maya's cosplay mission. I try to go back to her house to get the sewing kit, but her room is locked.

The story mission structure didn't have me as involved this time. In AATOFL, there was always the goal of overtaking each level, with sexy escapades in between. With this game, there doesn't seem to be a goal, and it drags a bit, especially in the early game. Having an open island to explore does offset this a bit bit the sidequests.

As for ideas, you mentioned new areas to place furniture. Would just expanding the base work? If your character is supposed to be there 3 months (now likely staying indefinitely), you could add a time skip to the story at a good break point, and have another floor added, or a basement. There could be a couple dedicated rooms, plus another free area to build in. Alternatively, progressing far enough in the Pirate Base subquest could prompt Yukari to open it up as a different living area.

For a possible story or side event, mentioning your wet dreams could prompt Yukari to propose making a set of VR headsets that lets you and the girls share a dream space. This could be used to see the mindset of the other girls, for roleplay, or even as another full area that lets you interact with the fantasy themed items.

Another event could make use of the full island. Have someone propose a game of hide and seek. The girls all hide, and you use your drone to capture them. To make it easier, the drone has a tracker that can see the signal coming off each of their collars. Once you find one of them, you restrain them, and bring them back.

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
Oh, another thing, before I forget.

During the 3rd person spy game, I was imagining Yukari interfacing with the computer, and feeling whatever happened to the main character in the game. It'd be funny if after a second round, Marc walked into the science wing, only to find her all bound up and gagged while restrained to one of the frames or machines, mirroring one of the final scenes in whatever game he was just playing.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Oh my.. so many things to go through ^_^

I just finished the main story so far and I'm liking what I'm seeing. There are a few sticking points though.
Juhuu :D

First, I'm glitched out of Maya's cosplay mission. I try to go back to her house to get the sewing kit, but her room is locked.
Can you please tell me which version you have played and (waht is actually more important) can you please attach your savegame file ?
This sounds like a game breaking bug and to find and fix is very important.

The story mission structure didn't have me as involved this time. In AATOFL, there was always the goal of overtaking each level, with sexy escapades in between. With this game, there doesn't seem to be a goal, and it drags a bit, especially in the early game. Having an open island to explore does offset this a bit bit the sidequests.
Yes , i actually did not planned to make the game that big >_>
I really thought i can make is short inm size like AATOFL but... well..

As for ideas, you mentioned new areas to place furniture. Would just expanding the base work? If your character is supposed to be there 3 months (now likely staying indefinitely), you could add a time skip to the story at a good break point, and have another floor added, or a basement. There could be a couple dedicated rooms, plus another free area to build in. Alternatively, progressing far enough in the Pirate Base subquest could prompt Yukari to open it up as a different living area.
If i spread the placeable areas too far on the island then the girls will not be located in one area anymore and therefore there are harder to find if the player wants seomthing from the girls.
This is why i would rather just declare a space outsite of the base as a placeable area for the machines (or.. make a quest out of it to make Marc build some ground to place them on)

For a possible story or side event, mentioning your wet dreams could prompt Yukari to propose making a set of VR headsets that lets you and the girls share a dream space. This could be used to see the mindset of the other girls, for roleplay, or even as another full area that lets you interact with the fantasy themed items.
If you have read the lastest post on my patreon page then you know that this is exactly what i am working on right now (okay.. next weekend actually xD but you get the idea)

Another event could make use of the full island. Have someone propose a game of hide and seek. The girls all hide, and you use your drone to capture them. To make it easier, the drone has a tracker that can see the signal coming off each of their collars. Once you find one of them, you restrain them, and bring them back.

This is a reallygood idea actually , but i would rather have it so that the girls would give clues overtime and they are getting more and more specific BUT you may loose the ability to tie them up if you take too long.. mhnn...
I should think about this more... (written down as an idea in my little textfile for ideas xD)

Oh, another thing, before I forget.

During the 3rd person spy game, I was imagining Yukari interfacing with the computer, and feeling whatever happened to the main character in the game. It'd be funny if after a second round, Marc walked into the science wing, only to find her all bound up and gagged while restrained to one of the frames or machines, mirroring one of the final scenes in whatever game he was just playing.
Uff... maybe just maybe i can try to do this once i generate the "generic" thrid person game that every girl can play.
But... ahm.. so much time.. uff >_<

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
Can you please tell me which version you have played and (waht is actually more important) can you please attach your savegame file ?
This sounds like a game breaking bug and to find and fix is very important.
It's version 0.75.5 I believe this is the right save. If it is, you should be Maya's base.

If i spread the placeable areas too far on the island then the girls will not be located in one area anymore and therefore there are harder to find if the player wants seomthing from the girls.
This is why i would rather just declare a space outsite of the base as a placeable area for the machines (or.. make a quest out of it to make Marc build some ground to place them on)
If you just want to work with what's already there, the landing pad would be the best bet. It's already used for one event, so it could just be a big open area going forward. To accommodate this, there could be a mission to set up an alternate landing site for the supply shuttle.

For expanding the current base, I figure Yukari could say that the scope of the project has expanded, and additional space is required. The game would then load in a different map with an expanded base, if that's possible. The current base could also look a bit more lived in, with more of Malia and Maya's stuff scattered around.

As for an alternate offsite base, Juna's house would also be a good one, since she has such a large yard. As for the girls wandering around, you could put in a command that restricts their traveling, or have some version of the capture robot from AATOFL that you could command with your remote.

If you have read the lastest post on my patreon page then you know that this is exactly what i am working on right now (okay.. next weekend actually xD but you get the idea)
Sounds good.

This is a reallygood idea actually , but i would rather have it so that the girls would give clues overtime and they are getting more and more specific BUT you may loose the ability to tie them up if you take too long.. mhnn...
I should think about this more... (written down as an idea in my little textfile for ideas xD)
What made me think of it was the capture robot from your other game, along with the drone flying sequence from this game. Could call it Herding Cattle.
[/QUOTE]

One other thing that came to mind was using Milk as another form of currency. I figure Yukari could use it to trade information with other members of CORE. This could lead to new outfits, blueprints, and upgrades. I figure it could be a way to justify adding in stuff that wouldn't make sense within the scope of the base's research, like the flesh suits from the other game, or some special plants for the garden.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
It's version 0.75.5 I believe this is the right save. If it is, you should be Maya's base.
Thank you i will see if the same problem occurs in my dev version (maybe i already fixed this one , i am not sure) but if not this must be addressed sinced this is a story stopper >_<

If you just want to work with what's already there, the landing pad would be the best bet. It's already used for one event, so it could just be a big open area going forward. To accommodate this, there could be a mission to set up an alternate landing site for the supply shuttle.
I would like to keeop the landing pad clear for the intended purpose and for some small events (like Maya dance or the BBQ gathering)
I Already have a little idea where to put the new space =)

For expanding the current base, I figure Yukari could say that the scope of the project has expanded, and additional space is required. The game would then load in a different map with an expanded base, if that's possible. The current base could also look a bit more lived in, with more of Malia and Maya's stuff scattered around.

As for an alternate offsite base, Juna's house would also be a good one, since she has such a large yard. As for the girls wandering around, you could put in a command that restricts their traveling, or have some version of the capture robot from AATOFL that you could command with your remote.
MHnn.. i am kind of torn apart of the expanding base thingy to be honest because it takes a lot of time to do this and at on point i would like finaly finish this game. While i could expand the game more and more and more and more i do not know if this is the right step to do since people do not want tio see the same stuff over and over again >_>

One other thing that came to mind was using Milk as another form of currency. I figure Yukari could use it to trade information with other members of CORE. This could lead to new outfits, blueprints, and upgrades. I figure it could be a way to justify adding in stuff that wouldn't make sense within the scope of the base's research, like the flesh suits from the other game, or some special plants for the garden.
Good idea but unfortunately this would not make sense in this society. Yukari will of course give the Milk willingly to CORE since.. well even if there is barely any big story behind the game i have a little bit of story and the milk is playing a big role in it ^_^

What made me think of it was the capture robot from your other game, along with the drone flying sequence from this game. Could call it Herding Cattle.
Mhn... many things i would have to script but.. mhnn.. maybe.. i need to think about that one.
(everything costs time and as mentioned i am afraid that people will start to think bad about me if i stay on one project for too long)

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
So , i was perfectly able to open the door from my side but the savegame you gave me was actually not "directly before you had to get the cosplay stuff" but before. I had to set up the table first and do the events , then i was able to go to Mayas base and get the cosplay stuff.
(I even tested that a save directly before the door works if lloaded afterwards.

But what kind opf bugs me was that you have the sidequest for Maya enabled but the doro was not open despite it is using the same method of openeing the door as the main event...Mhnn...

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
So , i was perfectly able to open the door from my side but the savegame you gave me was actually not "directly before you had to get the cosplay stuff" but before. I had to set up the table first and do the events , then i was able to go to Mayas base and get the cosplay stuff.
(I even tested that a save directly before the door works if lloaded afterwards.

But what kind opf bugs me was that you have the sidequest for Maya enabled but the doro was not open despite it is using the same method of openeing the door as the main event...Mhnn...
One contributing factor may have been when I triggered the quest. I don't remember when it became available, or when I started it, but I do remember that I left it in the quest log for awhile before trying to complete it. Maybe one of the main quests relocked the door?

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
a suggestion, an option (maybe with story) to have it so that you can have a girl follow you in bondage to a walk (maybe to other's homes XD)

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
One contributing factor may have been when I triggered the quest. I don't remember when it became available, or when I started it, but I do remember that I left it in the quest log for awhile before trying to complete it. Maybe one of the main quests relocked the door?
Sorry for the late reply ,

Yes that could be , you can have the quest as soon as Maya is avaliable as a sex slave and in between there could be a event where the doors will be closed agaion. but what event.. oh my.. i need to find out >_<

a suggestion, an option (maybe with story) to have it so that you can have a girl follow you in bondage to a walk (maybe to other's homes XD)
Honest opinion on that is that i do not know if this is actually something many would do. Maybe it is a little bit too boring just to go for a walk with a girl in restraint.
Maybe if we can connect this event with a little game during the walk ..mhnn any ideas ?

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
Honest opinion on that is that i do not know if this is actually something many would do. Maybe it is a little bit too boring just to go for a walk with a girl in restraint.
Maybe if we can connect this event with a little game during the walk ..mhnn any ideas ?
Maybe as a way to test a retrieval drone? You walk them out of the base while they're bound, gagged, and blindfolded, then leave them there. After you get back to base, you send out the drone, and it retrieves them automatically. Of course, Yukari will be monitering the whole thing through their collars, so they're never in danger. It could be an excuse to add an immobilizing attachment that will go off if they wander too close to anything bad.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
I'd be more interested if the story started to go somewhere...? ...or is is supposed to?

zorin0815

Mar 30, 2019
Yukari goes to explore the pirate base alone. She finds a strange, experimental device (looks like a backpack?) and activates it by accident -- it attaches to her and restrains her (just a bit, like hands behind her back). Turns out to be a remote controllable restrain/pleasure device (like the restrainer in AATOFL but with more "features"). To get rid of it (and fix it for future use), she needs to get back to the base. But the device is broken and reacts to vibrations/shocks -- so you better walk home carefully and don't run, jump or bump into obsticles -- that might progressively activate the device functions ...

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Maybe as a way to test a retrieval drone? You walk them out of the base while they're bound, gagged, and blindfolded, then leave them there. After you get back to base, you send out the drone, and it retrieves them automatically. Of course, Yukari will be monitering the whole thing through their collars, so they're never in danger. It could be an excuse to add an immobilizing attachment that will go off if they wander too close to anything bad.
Mhnn... mhnnn.. this takes a little bit of "persuation" from marc and Yukari but. it could be an idea xD
(for now wirtten in my idea.txt file =)

Yukari goes to explore the pirate base alone. She finds a strange, experimental device (looks like a backpack?) and activates it by accident -- it attaches to her and restrains her (just a bit, like hands behind her back). Turns out to be a remote controllable restrain/pleasure device (like the restrainer in AATOFL but with more "features"). To get rid of it (and fix it for future use), she needs to get back to the base. But the device is broken and reacts to vibrations/shocks -- so you better walk home carefully and don't run, jump or bump into obsticles -- that might progressively activate the device functions ...
She would never do this , this is not really her thing to do BUT since She is always with Marc inside of the bunkers maybe she uses one of the things and then gets trapped and they have to slowly walk back home ?

I'd be more interested if the story started to go somewhere...? ...or is is supposed to?
There is a little bit of story but i am getting sidetracked soooo much
(just look above , two ideas for one little sidequest >_>)
I try to balance it out and make a little bit sidetracking and also bring the main story forward
(next step is to bring Juna into the base with the others)

zorin0815

Mar 30, 2019
She would never do this , this is not really her thing to do BUT since She is always with Marc inside of the bunkers maybe she uses one of the things and then gets trapped and they have to slowly walk back home ?
Sure. That'll do too.
But how will Marc (and with him, the player) then influence, whether Yukaris device get's "shaken" and activated or not?

Maybe she get's blindfolded by the device and Marc has to talk directions to her ("turn right/leftt" -- like in the AATOFL dungeon game). If he gives wrong commands she'll bump into the next tree and ... well, you know.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Sure. That'll do too.
But how will Marc (and with him, the player) then influence, whether Yukaris device get's "shaken" and activated or not?

Maybe she get's blindfolded by the device and Marc has to talk directions to her ("turn right/leftt" -- like in the AATOFL dungeon game). If he gives wrong commands she'll bump into the next tree and ... well, you know.

or maybe he puts her on a leash ?
.. just an idea^^

Last edited:
Reactions: zorin0815

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
There is a little bit of story but i am getting sidetracked soooo much
(just look above , two ideas for one little sidequest >_>)
I try to balance it out and make a little bit sidetracking and also bring the main story forward
(next step is to bring Juna into the base with the others)
Kerni, I love your stuff. You do great creative work in developing a 'world' and 'real' characters. But I think you just put your finger on your greatest weakness. Plot progression. . .and finishing.

As you can see, I'm helping another Dev with his project, one I truly admire for their overall story, characters and imaging. In working with him I also realize how important it is to have an overall plan for the plot and --although the side stories and back stories keep coming in-- he is dedicated to finishing the game/story on a timeline that he sticks to. As a result in the year he's been at it, he's got about 70% of his first game done and it (and he) has grown dramatically better. He is a one person dev, like you. IMHO, he's going to be a great dev and ...as a side...make some money doing it.

So my 'fan pitch' to you is to rethink how you're doing your game going forward. Don't get lost. (distracted) Even if this is just a 'hobby' and you're doing in for the fun of creating your own 'perverted world', well, ok, but think of us fans too. We want to see 'what happens.' So many games are just drag-on money pits for devs playing on our desires and either end up unfinished or being a 'nothing' story. Great games are more than just great worlds and random scenes.

I think your talents are too great to lose patrons/fans to a poor story or execution. I see that you could do so much more with your creativity. Please think about it. Thanks for listening.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Kerni, I love your stuff. You do great creative work in developing a 'world' and 'real' characters. But I think you just put your finger on your greatest weakness. Plot progression. . .and finishing.

As you can see, I'm helping another Dev with his project, one I truly admire for their overall story, characters and imaging. In working with him I also realize how important it is to have an overall plan for the plot and --although the side stories and back stories keep coming in-- he is dedicated to finishing the game/story on a timeline that he sticks to. As a result in the year he's been at it, he's got about 70% of his first game done and it (and he) has grown dramatically better. He is a one person dev, like you. IMHO, he's going to be a great dev and ...as a side...make some money doing it.

So my 'fan pitch' to you is to rethink how you're doing your game going forward. Don't get lost. (distracted) Even if this is just a 'hobby' and you're doing in for the fun of creating your own 'perverted world', well, ok, but think of us fans too. We want to see 'what happens.' So many games are just drag-on money pits for devs playing on our desires and either end up unfinished or being a 'nothing' story. Great games are more than just great worlds and random scenes.

I think your talents are too great to lose patrons/fans to a poor story or execution. I see that you could do so much more with your creativity. Please think about it. Thanks for listening.
Yes , you are right.
Milky ways was suppose to be smaller than AATOFl but.. well...
But i will continue with the main story , This is actually my main focus. As i mentioned i will bring Juna into the base and then i will conclude the story around the girls and the milk.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes