Anhcojarbiqt

Sep 19, 2018
Welcome to the club ,
currently i also still work in my day to day job and this is why i can only work on this game on the weekend.
But i hope , i really hope that one day i can quit my day to day normal job and... oh my.. i should stop dreaming >_>
The amount if quality work you produce is just jawdropping. You realy are our treasure.

Temporal_guy

Sep 15, 2019
Good game but character design is kinda creepy. Also it would be nice to see more heavy bondage devices and more devices combination

HighMatrix

Aug 14, 2020
Code:
%appdata%\..\LocalLow\Kernis not existing company\Milky Ways
Works as well, since %appdata% is a placeholder for that directory of that current user
Just copy that line, press WIN+R paste that line and press enter ;)
Oh yes great idea to access the LocalLow path this way.. thank you..
It's simple that it could be an own idea.. but.. often the simple things are difficult to come to..

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Kerni
There seems to a bug with Malia
The options for removing and attaching devices aren't showing, but I do remember them showing before

screenshot_20211214_212547.png

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
You need to ask her "if she likes bondage" in the "want to play" section then you can attach things to her :)
Thanks, I couldn't find "if she likes bondage" in the "want to play"
What I found was "if she likes to be restrained" instead.

zorin0815

Mar 30, 2019
Thanks once again for a great update.

One suggestion for the "bondage walk": Would it be possible to let the MC decide, which devices/clothing to use on the girls?
Or is this too much of a coding effort?

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I got stuck standing on top of a bed in the pirate base.
Since fast travel is disabled in this location, I can't escape that way.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I will take a look into it once i have time

Changelog pulled from within the archive covers 0.81 and 0.82 but has nothing about 0.83.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
oh this is a fail on my part , the first 0.82 thing above the other 0.82 thingy is actually the 0.83 changelog (i forgot to change the number)

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Here you go , i just shifted the Xpos in the savefile to a little bit.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
oh this is a fail on my part , the first 0.82 thing above the other 0.82 thingy is actually the 0.83 changelog (i forgot to change the number)
Ok, I updated my post. Now how to get an admin to update the changelog on the first page?

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Ok, I updated my post. Now how to get an admin to update the changelog on the first page?
I guess this is my fault more than his since he just copied the changelog from the redmefile into here.
But maybe.. just maybe if you send him a message and be very nice he changes it xD
(But hey.. not really necessary since i willcreate a open beta at the end of this year and with a new open beta comes a new changelog)

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
I guess this is my fault more than his since he just copied the changelog from the redmefile into here.
But maybe.. just maybe if you send him a message and be very nice he changes it xD
(But hey.. not really necessary since i willcreate a open beta at the end of this year and with a new open beta comes a new changelog)
It's done, I guess the way to do this is to report your own post. At least that's what worked for me.

Speaking of a new version, can we count on a Linux build as well?

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
It's done, I guess the way to do this is to report your own post. At least that's what worked for me.

When creating a new open beta there will be always linux build (unsupported)
But actually.. in the closed beta 0.83 there is also a linux build. which does not seem to be in the first post download area.
Evil pirates forgetting the other bounty xD

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017

Usually there is a linux built within the open and closed beta builds (except the monthly alphas , there are only windows)
But .. ahh i see the pirates forgot the bounty and did not include the linux build of 0.83.. tz tz tz ^_^

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes