R199

May 29, 2017
Hi, I'm stuck at the mission where you need to go inside the secret bunker in the cave. The game tell me to use the HVAC ventilation but I can't find it in the cave where the mark is for the mission. Could someone help me please ?

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Hi, I'm stuck at the mission where you need to go inside the secret bunker in the cave. The game tell me to use the HVAC ventilation but I can't find it in the cave where the mark is for the mission. Could someone help me please ?
THis is currently the end of version 0.83.
Vthe next open beta will not continue on that since i am not able to nail the endstory of the game in just 3 weeks.
My patreons decided that i will just quickly built in a monpoly lewd style minigame into the game so that i can actually give you some "content"

Reactions: Happy Potter

R199

May 29, 2017
THis is currently the end of version 0.83.
Vthe next open beta will not continue on that since i am not able to nail the endstory of the game in just 3 weeks.
My patreons decided that i will just quickly built in a monpoly lewd style minigame into the game so that i can actually give you some "content"
Oh thanks , I'll wait for it then

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I still have the Odysseon Pirate Base on my quest tracker, but I don't think there's anything left there. Did I miss something or is that just gonna stay there?

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I still have the Odysseon Pirate Base on my quest tracker, but I don't think there's anything left there. Did I miss something or is that just gonna stay there?
It is not going away from now , i guess at the end of the main story i will delet this quest marker since the player knows that there are optional things inside.

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Where do I place the extractors? I can't find a single spot (and the third round around the island triggerd my motion sickness so now I'm kind of sick of searching :eek:)

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Where do I place the extractors? I can't find a single spot (and the third round around the island triggerd my motion sickness so now I'm kind of sick of searching :eek:)
Please have a look into the tablet , there should be a option that let you see the map with the gathering spots.
Furthermore there should be quest markers for every position if you click on the quest in the helper screen.

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Please have a look into the tablet , there should be a option that let you see the map with the gathering spots.
Furthermore there should be quest markers for every position if you click on the quest in the helper screen.
There isn't anything like that in the tablet (Reset Yukaris robot skin, Cheats, Restart metal gathering drone, Stimulation shower settings, Remote device control, Fast travel).
I found one spot near Malias house (because I read it in in here somewhere) and when I click on the quest the map shows only the drilling machine that I already placed at Malias house not the position of the other spots :(

Maybe I should also mention that I started a new game and didn't use any of the provided saves or cheats.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
ResourceGeneratePostions.PNG
Here they are :)
There isn't anything like that in the tablet (Reset Yukaris robot skin, Cheats, Restart metal gathering drone, Stimulation shower settings, Remote device control, Fast travel).
I found one spot near Malias house (because I read it in in here somewhere) and when I click on the quest the map shows only the drilling machine that I already placed at Malias house not the position of the other spots :(

Maybe I should also mention that I started a new game and didn't use any of the provided saves or cheats.

bloquer

Aug 19, 2017
One file is missing from the links (see Patreon post), so you need to download that file too. Any chance for someone with a Patreon account to upload it somewhere else?

android717

Aug 25, 2019
One file is missing from the links (see Patreon post), so you need to download that file too. Any chance for someone with a Patreon account to upload it somewhere else?
Bruh, file is at the bottom of the Patreon post. Anyway, here:

Copy the extlog folder into the "Milky Ways_Data" folder.

PS: Game works properly without that file.

Last edited:
Reactions: bloquer

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Kerni
Is there new content in 0.84
I loaded my 0.83 save and it says
"End of Milky Ways closed beta 0.84 (Open Beta)"

and any chace you can include the 2 pirate bases and capsule in the saves you provide, I keep having to redo those each time I use them.

android717

Aug 25, 2019
Kerni
Is there new content in 0.84
I loaded my 0.83 save and it says
"End of Milky Ways closed beta 0.84 (Open Beta)"

and any chace you can include the 2 pirate bases and capsule in the saves you provide, I keep having to redo those each time I use them.
AFAIK, between 0.83 and 0.84 the only difference is that you can play monopoly with girls (crew quarters, near Juna's bed).
Apart from that, there is no story progress at all (no new option about "underground bunker").
EDIT: I've checked change log and there is no new Visual Novel frames between those versions, except for those related to the monopoly game.

Last edited:

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
It is so annoying, I played "
Abandoned: A Tale Of Forgotten Lives [v1.0] [Kerni] it worked fine, such a perfect game!

So I downloaded "Milky ways" but this game did`nt work on my 5 year old Lenovo Z710 win 8.1 intel i5 64 bit geforce 840M Laptop with 8gb memory, 2gb intern Graphics memory! Only starting window, then i chosed the lowest settings and then nothing! Did you have any ideas how to start this game? Would a new Laptop with win 10 solve the Problem? Or any other ideas?
With "Very low" setting selected, the game demands 2048 MB of VRAM and about 5 GB of RAM, also the first run is quite a pain when launching the game from a HDD as it takes about half a minute to respond (only in the first run, then will load faster). Unless you automatically get a CTD, I'd sugest you to be patinent; then a warehouse should appear with some manga girls working while loading game data... again, be patient.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 25 Votes