JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Kerni Thanks to you now i have a new fetish , damn android girls like i needed one more
oh and i have a qol improvement to present to you if its worth implementing is up to you
i wish there was an pointer of some sort on the minimiam the red dot doesn't show witch way i am facing
so i never know in witch direction i am going when looking at the mini map
it sound like a lot of work for not much to me so i live it up to you if its worth doing.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
so if i talk with yuakri she brings me to pirate bunker 2
but im stuck at this quest
1644625920438.png
i tied to read the mail form the pirate base 2 but i can't seam to be able to find the first one once i finishd the quest
or are there other mails i need to read from another place?

hasori

Jan 30, 2020
Still the best game on this side.....

It still needs more milking and inflation content, but still... story, art, progression, all really good.

Reactions: KL-001-A

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Still the best game on this side.....

It still needs more milking and inflation content, but still... story, art, progression, all really good.
Wait.. more milking.. i mean.. the whole story "kind of" revoles around milking the girls o_O

hasori

Jan 30, 2020
well, more active ways of milking, setting levels of a pump, seeing bottles be filled, using nipplerings that hinder pumping thus leading to engorged and bigger tits, using stuff to increase production, from the top of my hat:)

Reactions: KL-001-A

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
well, more active ways of milking, setting levels of a pump, seeing bottles be filled, using nipplerings that hinder pumping thus leading to engorged and bigger tits, using stuff to increase production, from the top of my hat:)
Good ideas for the next game :D

Franknar

May 12, 2017
I somehow got onto a bed in the second pirate base and now I'm stuck :(.

Is there a way to crouch or nudge the character off the bed?

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I somehow got onto a bed in the second pirate base and now I'm stuck :(.

Is there a way to crouch or nudge the character off the bed?
Unfortunately no , i need to built in a way to do this actually. Please consider to lod a previous savegame.

hasori

Jan 30, 2020
you can also save on the bed and reload, that worked for me, when i had the same problem

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
Nice, according to the last patreon thread, there is light at the end of the tunnel ;)

I am looking forward for the next open beta and for sure, the final release.

The idea for the next project sound interesting, an "escape" game or something like that, maybe with an female MC, i hope that it will be again a Sci-Fi themed game, not sure if that is on your list of kinks Kerni, but what do you think about stuff like pregnancy and especially for the Sci-Fi theme "alien breeding" stuff?

Maybe a game with more paths and endings would be something, giving the game more replayability, i just think of stuff like the bad dream in A:ATOFL, so that would not only be a bad dream but when you would make bad decisions that dream would become an real "bad" ending, i felt like after i got to the free roaming mode shortly before the end i made a savegame and as long as i do not lose that i do not have the interest and need to play the story again, and i think it will be the same with Milky Ways, when i get to the free roaming mode at the end, i gonna try to get all the "optional" stuff and make an savegame so if i like to play with the girls i will never play the story again, just loading the savegame and thats it, but when the game has more branches and endings i am sure i would play the whole story again and again, at least to reach every ending.

Reactions: caspian90

geordie

Oct 16, 2017
PC links from P. page:

change log : Version 0.88 (Open beta)

- Added about 300 VN frames (Advancements in the main story)

- Added AI life events for the new toys (girls can now equip it to each other)

- Fixed : Several little issues with clothing from the story (mostly clipping issues)

Reactions: VOOLTSS

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
whenever I visit the pirate station, after a while the E button rebinds itself to ask Yukari to leave the base, and the only way I've found to fix this is to completely restart the game. Is there another way to fix this bug? I'm on 0.88

zorin0815

Mar 30, 2019
Thanks.
Do you know, how to trigger the story progress of 0.88, starting from the provided 0.84 save (with Yukari in the pirate base)?

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
PC links from P. page:

Download win 64 Mega

- Added AI life events for the new toys (girls can now equip it to each other)

- Fixed : Several little issues with clothing from the story (mostly clipping issues)
Wah... i wanted to announce this >_<
How unfair...
(I actually wanted to wait until i have all versions compiled and uploaded but.. well..)

Whenever I visit the pirate station, after a while the E button rebinds itself to ask Yukari to leave the base, and the only way I've found to fix this is to completely restart the game. Is there another way to fix this bug? I'm on 0.88
This sounds like a bug ,
can you please give me some details ?
Does this also happen with the provided save from the 0.84 ending ?

Thanks.
Do you know, how to trigger the story progress of 0.88, starting from the provided 0.84 save (with Yukari in the pirate base)?
Yes , leave the underground base , during the "leave event" he will mention that he would like to give the HVAC tunnels in the one cave a try.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Wah... i wanted to announce this >_<
How unfair...
(I actually wanted to wait until i have all versions compiled and uploaded but.. well..)
Always Look on the Bright Side of Life
Players can't wait to share their joy they got from your game. :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: severed_arm

Vii Dark

Jul 11, 2018
The game is very interesting! There is a small problem with animations... this is an animation of the gait (to make it more feminine, otherwise they walk like robots) and a very bad animation of the chest... she's very slow I think.. And so I really like Kerni work)

Offset77

Oct 19, 2019
Finally someone who understands the importance of milking titties

Reactions: hasori
4.30 star(s) 25 Votes