Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
The game is very interesting! There is a small problem with animations... this is an animation of the gait (to make it more feminine, otherwise they walk like robots) and a very bad animation of the chest... she's very slow I think.. And so I really like Kerni work)
Yes.. i was never a good animator >_<
But the walking animation is atually retargeted from a free asset in the unity 3d store.
So this is one of the few animations which is not created by me xD

Finally someone who understands the importance of milking titties
Uff.. i.. yes.. but i would need time to implement these things. And i am already working about 4 years on this one game ~_~

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
Yes.. i was never a good animator >_<
But the walking animation is atually retargeted from a free asset in the unity 3d store.
So this is one of the few animations which is not created by me xD

Uff.. i.. yes.. but i would need time to implement these things. And i am already working about 4 years on this one game ~_~
Could we get a change log for v0.88 beta?

popober

Jun 9, 2017
So I seem to be unable to jump. I loaded the .80 save, seems I may have deleted my prior save data. Is jumping actually disabled or did I encounter a bug?

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
So I seem to be unable to jump. I loaded the .80 save, seems I may have deleted my prior save data. Is jumping actually disabled or did I encounter a bug?
Sounds like you encountered a bug.
But... how ?
Maybe the key mapping is wrong and jump is on another key ?

Reactions: popober

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Sounds like you encountered a bug.
But... how ?
Maybe the key mapping is wrong and jump is on another key ?
Oh fuck me. Turns out it was unmapped for some reason. I never even thought to check there. It's fixed now, thanks!

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Hi. I was playing until i hade the ingame Spy game. I see the ass and the celling but nothing more.... ? so i stop here to play. Any clue how to skip it or how i can fix Pov in there?

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Hi. I was playing until i hade the ingame Spy game. I see the ass and the celling but nothing more.... ? so i stop here to play. Any clue how to skip it or how i can fix Pov in there?
You should be able to "zoom out" with the mousewheel.

Reactions: Bse

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
i need to know more about the secret bunker......
Can anyone help me with this mission?

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
i need to know more about the secret bunker......
The last "secret" bunker is a stroy related thing. YOu need to play the story to get there.
But if you are really a thoughout one you might spot the entrance in plane sight xD (but you can not go inside yet)

Reactions: vincent13

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
WE entered the Odysseon pirate base. Maybe i can find something usefull in here ?(in need to tank with Yukari if i want to get in the base again)

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
WE entered the Odysseon pirate base. Maybe i can find something usefull in here ?(in need to tank with Yukari if i want to get in the base again)
This is not a "mission" in the usual sense , i just let this rest in the mission log to let the player know that they have to speak with Yukari to get into the base again and that they are actually able to get back into the base.

Reactions: vincent13

NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
i can't find the droid in the first pirate basement. WHERE IS IT? or how to take it, i dunno, i've found drone which search metal, but that's it

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
i can't find the droid in the first pirate basement. WHERE IS IT? or how to take it, i dunno, i've found drone which search metal, but that's it
If you are actually in the basement of the first pirate base (the small storage area) then you can see the robot lying in the corner of the first room to the right when you enter the basement. Go to the robot and then go the PC which is just across the robot and read through the mails. Once you are sufficient far enough in the story (right after yukari and the event with the static yoke) you can tell Yukari about the robot and the pirate base.

NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
If you are actually in the basement of the first pirate base (the small storage area) then you can see the robot lying in the corner of the first room to the right when you enter the basement. Go to the robot and then go the PC which is just across the robot and read through the mails. Once you are sufficient far enough in the story (right after yukari and the event with the static yoke) you can tell Yukari about the robot and the pirate base.
y y, ty, i've just needed to do another quests and all is good

Aug 29, 2019
Just dropping in real quick to let you know that playing this game in 4k is sort of a mixed bag of text scale issues which makes it pretty hard to enjoy. IE, there are instances of text of varying size like nameplates which become mostly unreadable: 1654658098556.png
The other issue is that running it at 4k caused basically every other program on my PC to crash. It's not an issue I run into with other games like new world/elden ring, but this one in particular seems to steal every resource it can muster (This is in the main menu setting screen by the way):
1654658727691.png Probably not too high on the list of things to worry about considering most people will be running on lower resolutions or beefier PCs than mine, but I figured I'd pass along the message if no one on this resolution have given feedback yet.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes