Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
What does this game use "VN frames" for when it is 3D?
VN frames is just a name, actually. I describe every action as a VN frame because in one VN frame many things can happen at once. It is a more technical term than anything else.

Reactions: wiwem71072

oahuebydao

Aug 4, 2017
just popping by to ask whether I should play this in increments as it's being developed or wait until completion for a single best experience? really liked Abandoned and so keen to play this but some games & development styles really aren't conducive to constant "checking in" due to non-linear narrative progress andor lack of save compat across versions

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
just popping by to ask whether I should play this in increments as it's being developed or wait until completion for a single best experience? really liked Abandoned and so keen to play this but some games & development styles really aren't conducive to constant "checking in" due to non-linear narrative progress andor lack of save compat across versions
Kerni provides always save files from the previous Version, so you can start the latest release from the get go.

If you want the full experience you probably should wait until it's completion, but if you don't mind playing "early access" go for it. You choose.

Reactions: oahuebydao

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
Is there anything new to do after the main story ends or some mod? and how do i use the new chair on the girls again?

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Is there anything new to do after the main story ends or some mod? and how do i use the new chair on the girls again?
The new chair can be built in the 3D printer and placed into the leisure area of Yukaris base.
And after the main story you may find all the machines hidden in the bunkers and maybe play the simple monopoly mini-game.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
How do I get the girls to use the new machines outside of the mission?
Once placed you should be able to ask her to use it with the "do you wantz to play" menu and then click on "how about you..."

blueboby111

Oct 2, 2018
Yukari's Relationship with MC remind me of gender reversed version of the Movie Bicentennial Man. Kinda sweet. Also I feel like this game itself is kinda sci-fi concept demo for future bondage devices XD

Last edited:

JTUnique

Sep 20, 2020
Hi,

When Juna try a new toy, there is a "Slower!" and a "Faster!" Button, but there si no any combinaison who allow me to finaze and exit the scene... So She is stuck forever ... and so i'am...

Help ! What is the correct sequence ? or this is a bug ? "Faster!" and "Slower!" don't seem to affect the speed of the machine ...

Please, help, the game is good, but this part is frustrating

Thanks

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Hi,

When Juna try a new toy, there is a "Slower!" and a "Faster!" Button, but there si no any combinaison who allow me to finaze and exit the scene... So She is stuck forever ... and so i'am...

Help ! What is the correct sequence ? or this is a bug ? "Faster!" and "Slower!" don't seem to affect the speed of the machine ...

Please, help, the game is good, but this part is frustrating

Thanks
This sounds like a bug , can you please give me your save games so i can have a look at this ?
In the meanwhile, you can try to use any of the save games from the "Test saves from 0.92" folder i left behind in case something like this happens.

JTUnique

Sep 20, 2020
This sounds like a bug , can you please give me your save games so i can have a look at this ?
In the meanwhile, you can try to use any of the save games from the "Test saves from 0.92" folder i left behind in case something like this happens.
Hope this will help you !

The MV_Save_8 save is made just before the event.

Other discovery :s

Seam like any of the archive joined save can't be loaded ... only file saved by my game instance can be reloaded...
I assume there is some diff in it, i try to change the "newline" from dos to unix system but this is not as simple.
Maybe because the binary in archive 0.92 for linux si name as 0.91 and that affect some data writed ?
The MV_Save_5 is a save just after the intro ... maybe this can help too.

Is the 0.91 binary in linux archive is a bad rename or there is something fishy ?

Thanks

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
So okay i quickly tried to load the save game in the release version of 0.92 and i could load it but everything was wrong. The player was far away somewhere in the sky and also all npcs where.. not where they suppose to be.

Is the 0.91 binary in Linux archive is a bad rename or there is something fishy ?

This sentence explains much >_<
I presume you play on Linux ?
Because even though i can compile to Linux, I can not test it.
(this is why the version is unsupported along with the MAC version)
So.. what i would might suggest is to enable the save game walk around in the gameplay menu (then your saves will be saved into playerprefs instead of files)

But if it is really this one event with Juna i can add a option to skip the "faster" and "slower" things.

JTUnique

Sep 20, 2020
So okay i quickly tried to load the save game in the release version of 0.92 and i could load it but everything was wrong. The player was far away somewhere in the sky and also all npcs where.. not where they suppose to be.

This sentence explains much >_<
I presume you play on Linux ?
Because even though i can compile to Linux, I can not test it.
(this is why the version is unsupported along with the MAC version)
So.. what i would might suggest is to enable the save game walk around in the gameplay menu (then your saves will be saved into playerprefs instead of files)

But if it is really this one event with Juna i can add a option to skip the "faster" and "slower" things.
Summary

Save linux to window : visible in menu and loading but corrupted playgame
Save window to kinux : visible in menu but not loading
From screenshot alongside the save files, i think i stuck between the *_20 and the *_21 helper saves (so much content to see :p).

Summary end

If use the workaround in the game : probably can't use save of type txt or they will need to be placed un some home folder ? Which one of both case ?

For the "new toy" scene, y don't know how all the behaviour are intended ... maybe if possible a button "(debug/security) next step" or if is not possible "(debug/security) end the scene" ... to let know the user that's an escape stuck scene ?

Due to both things, except if i use some of my time to make some script "forensic comparaison en rebuild" on the save to try do transform a window save to load on my linux, i will wait next release.

Some idea : latest windows can have a linux shell console ... maybe is enough to launch unity's compiled game for linux on window ?

Thanks

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
hey there,

i am playing the initiation roleplay for juna, and after the 3rd stop yukari stops warking at the chemical plant, but no interaction is possible. Havent Save the game for at least 2-3 hours of gameplay (i know its a big mistake in a beta, but i was so into the game that i spimply forgot to save)

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
hey there,

i am playing the initiation roleplay for juna, and after the 3rd stop yukari stops warking at the chemical plant, but no interaction is possible. Havent Save the game for at least 2-3 hours of gameplay (i know its a big mistake in a beta, but i was so into the game that i spimply forgot to save)
I didn't even make it to chemical plant... Yukari just sticks somewhere halfway and keeps "walking" without moving a bit...
But it seems fast travel back to base could fix this .

natas123

Mar 14, 2019
Excellent game !

I do have a strange problem on my main PC when starting the game (this also happens in AATOFL )
The MC is walk/strafing all the time. the other controllers work, but walk when i dont touch anything. Just like there is a joystick or something connected.
Have also tried different gfx settings.
Iguess this is a Unity 3d thing, since both games behave the same.

This also happen when there is no mouse/keyboard connected, or any other USB devices. Anyone got a fix for this ? :p

EDIT: found a program for a 3Dconnection mouse running in the background, ( with no spacemouse connected) terminated the program, and now its working as intended :)

Last edited:

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I really should look more often in here ~_~

Summary

Save linux to window : visible in menu and loading but corrupted playgame
Save window to kinux : visible in menu but not loading
From screenshot alongside the save files, i think i stuck between the *_20 and the *_21 helper saves (so much content to see :p).

Summary end

If use the workaround in the game : probably can't use save of type txt or they will need to be placed un some home folder ? Which one of both case ?

For the "new toy" scene, y don't know how all the behaviour are intended ... maybe if possible a button "(debug/security) next step" or if is not possible "(debug/security) end the scene" ... to let know the user that's an escape stuck scene ?

Due to both things, except if i use some of my time to make some script "forensic comparaison en rebuild" on the save to try do transform a window save to load on my linux, i will wait next release.

Some idea : latest windows can have a linux shell console ... maybe is enough to launch unity's compiled game for linux on window ?

Thanks
I am sorry , but due to my time restrictions i can not implement a console for such things. Maybe in this case i just add a option to skip right to the orgams part.

Any chance to mod the girls? I mean...They somehow reminds me of warband...
Unfortunately not and i actually do not have any idea how i could make it that kind of moddable.

hey there,

I didn't even make it to chemical plant... Yukari just sticks somewhere halfway and keeps "walking" without moving a bit...
But it seems fast travel back to base could fix this .
For now you may skip the walk entirely (there is a choice just before you start to walk with everyone) but what i can do is "mark" the points for the player to trigger the event.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes