123abc456789

May 18, 2020
They are really good, and it would be a good like half hour at least. You could just load a save at that point too, not sure which saves are included with the latest though

Draven72

Sep 7, 2019
It looks like the abandoned game had some animation frames on it. Does this one have any movement or is it all stills?

• Angry
Reactions: Tattoo

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Evil double post o_O

Anyway, I released Milky ways Public beta 0.96

(As always unsupported)
(As always unsupported)

I added in several "quality of live" features as well as a few more toys to play around with. I also added a TIPS AND TRICKS.pdf file containing some… Well, tips and tricks and the location of many events the player can find or trigger. The spelling should also be a tiny little bit better, since some of you helped me via GitHub.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
I am sorry, but this very very unlikely , i really hate the aspect of "pain" in the bondage side of things.
Somehow AAToFL felt more depraved and less vanilla than Milky Ways.
Here you mostly do errand boy jobs for girls and simp them :-/

Borg4574

Feb 19, 2018
The base idea with "trapped in a station" was kind of better, but doing the same thing twice would also be lame. So I was in a bind to do something else at least.
Kerni, Your Awesome!
Would you consider returning to AAToFL to "Add more sexy content"
I feel like its unfinished, for starters, I would like some content to be more repeatable,

easy as, Oh Look, the girls discovered a holodeck, lets try to recover some programs from the database, and let the sexy ideas go wild ;)

And not just "Lets VR roll play" But I mean, add some solo adventures also,

Like, Oh look, its the home world where the plant came from, lets load that, "oh no, plants are huge and everything is trying to suck my dick, I need to push the buton on the holodeck door to get out," kind of adventure, you know :cool:

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Kerni, Your Awesome!
Would you consider returning to AAToFL to "Add more sexy content"
I am really sorry Borg ,
but please understand that due to the old codebase (unity Script) and way i animated the characters (unique skeleton) i do not want to do this. Furthermore in my mind the game is really finished and i would love to continue with a different game. A good friend of mine is already working on the Unity 3D scene for the next game and once he is finished with all of this i will completely devote my time to the new game.

Oct 7, 2020
I am really sorry Borg ,
but please understand that due to the old codebase (unity Script) and way i animated the characters (unique skeleton) i do not want to do this. Furthermore in my mind the game is really finished and i would love to continue with a different game. A good friend of mine is already working on the Unity 3D scene for the next game and once he is finished with all of this i will completely devote my time to the new game.
really looking forward to you. appreciate your work

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
@Kerni kindly please consider doing something about other plugged-in game controllers when the game is started; this is by no means specific to your game (apparently it's a Unity thing, also happening in other games), but my plugged-in joystick (in neutral center position) apparently takes over as soon as I start the game and it starts dragging me into all sorts of inconvenient corners whether I want it or not - the only solution is to unplug it (hard nope) or yank it backwards and hold it there (also hard nope). Thanks for your time!

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
@Kerni kindly please consider doing something about other plugged-in game controllers when the game is started; this is by no means specific to your game (apparently it's a Unity thing, also happening in other games), but my plugged-in joystick (in neutral center position) apparently takes over as soon as I start the game and it starts dragging me into all sorts of inconvenient corners whether I want it or not - the only solution is to unplug it (hard nope) or yank it backwards and hold it there (also hard nope). Thanks for your time!
Mhnn.. i need to look into the settings of my Unity project. Maybe there is a checkbox to not react to controller input.

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So, I have to find Malia. It tells me she's on the beach. Where the goddamn fuck is Malia on the beach?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Please keep in mind that you can always use the minimap (press TaB) then you click on a quest and there is always a quest marker where you need to go next ( a little blue dot)
Blimey! I didn't realized it!! :eek::eek:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
MilkyWays-0.96Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

SerpentWave

Aug 1, 2017
Forgive me for this odd question (and I remember playing a version of this, what feels like, several years ago), but does this game actually contain any type of intercourse with the MC?
Reason I ask is; I noticed no tag for it, and I dont remember the previous version I played, having any either.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Forgive me for this odd question (and I remember playing a version of this, what feels like, several years ago), but does this game actually contain any type of intercourse with the MC?
Reason I ask is; I noticed no tag for it, and I dont remember the previous version I played, having any either.
OF course, it has o_O
You can even ask the girls for it at a certain level of story progression.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes