mrtek

May 5, 2018
Hey Kerni. I am a big fan of your last two games (AATOFL & Milky Ways by Kerni).
I'm not just writing to you.
I'm not sure that you are interested in this and you will respond, especially considering the attitude of the whole world towards my people lately, but still I hope for an answer.

I have been translating your game Milky Ways v0.92 into my language (Russian) for more than a month by editing the StoryEdit.js file and I have encountered such a problem (look at the video)
Explanation of the video: the first video uses the original unmodified StoryMod.js, the second video uses StoryMod.js with dialogs changed to my language.
And this behavior is in almost all scenes of the game. I can't figure out the reason for this behavior in any way, I didn't change anything in StoryMod.js except for the quoted text on lines containing ["MainText"],["NameText"],["If_story_text"] and ["StoryTextQuest"]
Since I am not a programmer and have never studied Unity, I try to do everything on a whim and materials from the Internet. And I just can not understand the reason for this behavior of the game.
So I'm just asking if it's possible in some way to switch to other languages in the game? I, in turn, can translate the plot (already translated about 25%)
I also translated some textures and created a patch using Asset Bundle Extractor 2.2 to integrate textures into the game.
If it is impossible to make multilingualism in the game, is it possible to at least specify in which game files the text and dialogue selection are stored, you also need to replace one font so that Cyrillic is supported in messages on the tablet and on computer terminals in the game.

Thank you for your attention. I hope for your answer.
Sincerely, a fan of your games :)

All materials related to this text -

PS. This text was translated using Google Translate

Last edited:
Reactions: defalut0815

mrtek

May 5, 2018
I've found that if the lines containing ["NameText"] are left untouched, scenes behave just fine.

Last edited:

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Hey Kerni. I am a big fan of your last two games (AATOFL & Milky Ways by Kerni).
I'm not just writing to you.
I'm not sure that you are interested in this and you will respond, especially considering the attitude of the whole world towards my people lately, but still I hope for an answer.

I have been translating your game Milky Ways v0.92 into my language (Russian) for more than a month by editing the StoryEdit.js file and I have encountered such a problem (look at the video)
Explanation of the video: the first video uses the original unmodified StoryMod.js, the second video uses StoryMod.js with dialogs changed to my language.
And this behavior is in almost all scenes of the game. I can't figure out the reason for this behavior in any way, I didn't change anything in StoryMod.js except for the quoted text on lines containing ["MainText"],["NameText"],["If_story_text"] and ["StoryTextQuest"]
Since I am not a programmer and have never studied Unity, I try to do everything on a whim and materials from the Internet. And I just can not understand the reason for this behavior of the game.
So I'm just asking if it's possible in some way to switch to other languages in the game? I, in turn, can translate the plot (already translated about 25%)
I also translated some textures and created a patch using Asset Bundle Extractor 2.2 to integrate textures into the game.
If it is impossible to make multilingualism in the game, is it possible to at least specify in which game files the text and dialogue selection are stored, you also need to replace one font so that Cyrillic is supported in messages on the tablet and on computer terminals in the game.

Thank you for your attention. I hope for your answer.
Sincerely, a fan of your games :)

All materials related to this text -
Hello there ,
Count me impressed!
You even changed the textures for the main menu buttons, nice :D

So anyway , i very quickly can tell you why the main character looks into the "nothing" on your translated game since the function to look at a specific person (a NPC) is tied to the name of said NPC.

EDIT : so what i want to say is that you should not change the "["NameText]"" since it will break the game logic.

SO as a example , if you talk with Yukari then the game looks for a NPC with the name Yukari and looks to her headlook target automatically.
AND.. if you translate the names in Russian, then this does not work anymore >_<
So , you should not translate the names if you do not want to break the look target.
THis would also bne very troublesome later with the built in variables actually , everything in the pipe signs -->|<-- is a variable and if you translate this also then.. argss.. you could easily break the game logic.

In case of general switching of languages , i am sorry. This can not be done since all the elements are hard-coded. It was never meant to be translated. Please understand that i am working alone on this game, and to make it multilingual would be way too much work.

Oh and btw , you do not need to translate your text to German, i can understand Englishes fine :)

Last edited:

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Not putting this in a review because I want this game to be good and not drive away new players, unfortunately I didn't really enjoy most of it despite still having a copy of AATOFL around. Expect some rambly points in no particular order. For the record I played 0.92 "Story Complete Open Beta" so a lot of these probably are slated to be adjusted for the official 1.0 release anyway.
  • The first snag was the main gameplay loop itself. There is no particular reason to physically walk anywhere more than once (until the final chapters require it) so the main activities are Fast Travel, checking a few corners, walking out of the base in the wrong direction, again towards the 3D printer then going through a linear sex event. Unfortunately I have no real idea how to fix this one without a massive amount of work as the game revolves around the NPCs and that shouldn't change.
  • One which should be fairly simple to fix is the resource system. First of all, right now it's a mouse killer. You get metal in spades but chemicals require crafting single-use containers en masse then filling them up one by one, and rubber must be synthesised from yet more chemicals. None of these can easily be operated via keyboard and even if they could be the amount of individual clicks is absurd. At the very least there needs to be a "craft 50/100/type in number" option, better yet an automation upgrade where one of the drones/robots can haul chemicals with a larger more expensive container and the rubber synth can be loaded with a pile of materials for bulk/over time processing.
  • Ideally however I'd like for the entire system to be switched over to a "category unlock" mechanic where you take samples, build mining machines or gathering robots and then get access to groups of devices for "free". With no survival mechanic and no way of actually exploring or mining the resources don't accomplish much beyond a few more interactions in the pirate bunkers (which you can technically skip by afk'ing and using an autoclicker anyway)
  • Costumes are a major reward mechanic by sheer number and variety but are quite hard to actually use. Navigating the outfit menu is a real pain and even most of the non-roleplay events seem to force the girls into specific outfits with no option to override or have them switch back once the event is done. Maybe I just missed the "Wardrobe" object but an "outfit save/load" and "default outfit" system would help a lot. Also for sex toys and bondage devices, but probably separate from costumes so you don't have to save gag/no gag versions of each.
  • Interaction prompts for stationary bondage devices are sometimes vague, inconsistent or poorly sorted and I'm pretty sure the tentacle shower is listed twice most of the time. Girls also cannot be interacted with while using such a device (or playing with each other) which gets annoying when you need to speak to a specific person. In theory the "call a girl" tablet option seems like the intended fix but in practice it doesn't seem capable of interrupting anything and one time I tried to use it for a "talk to" main quest task only for the "you called me?" to finally happen after I tracked her down and talked to her then went through the main sex scene of that step.
  • I feel the big twist reveal undermines the rest of the story. Not the immediate physical discovery that part was great, but the explanation following it. Until then we had these individual flawed characters making unusual and interesting choices, dealing with their individual struggles and so on but without any real foreshadowing or point it went to "oh, this world runs on incel logic, they're all just cogs in the machine". The journey into submission, depravity and sexual slavery was interesting because it seemed to be the "right" choice for them in spite of the world at large rather than for the entire world.
  • And now the boring technical issues you've probably read half a dozen times over as many previous pages: tubes and leashes spaz out like crazy when first created, then eventually settle down into normalcy. Except the "tubes" still look like tense rubber bands rather than semi-rigid hoses capable of transporting liquids. The 4th? stop in Juna's "arrest" broke for me too, reloading or replaying the event did not fix it. Spamming jump lets you climb almost any mountain, even near-vertical cliffs but not waist-height fences or manmade walls. Camera or animation changes during events could use an indicator so you know when it's safe to forward at your reading speed versus waiting so you don't miss an insertion or do a 180 with absurd boob jiggle as the girls teleport to their next location. Finally some of the language mistakes are inexcusably bad, for example "I" as the first person pronoun is always capitalised in English and "probe" should probably be "sample" in most cases. As a noun "a probe" can mean "Test/Probe" as in "probieren" but not as in "Blutprobe". If you want to poke fun at UFO abductions "to probe" as a verb is fine for certain ways of taking samples.
Sorry for the negativity, hopefully you'll note I did not complain about the sex events, the variety of devices and the vast majority of the character writing and story because those were all awesome! It's just the mechanics and UI for getting to them which really hamstring this game in my opinion where AATOFL had pretty interesting exploration gameplay from what I remember.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Oh my so much text xD

Not putting this in a review because I want this game to be good and not drive away new players, unfortunately I didn't really enjoy most of it despite still having a copy of AATOFL around. Expect some rambly points in no particular order. For the record I played 0.92 "Story Complete Open Beta" so a lot of these probably are slated to be adjusted for the official 1.0 release anyway.
Well , i want to be honest with you on the "adjusted" part. Many game logic choices in the game are hard to change by now or require much much.. much... work but i see what i can do.

• The first snag was the main gameplay loop itself. There is no particular reason to physically walk anywhere more than once (until the final chapters require it) so the main activities are Fast Travel, checking a few corners, walking out of the base in the wrong direction, again towards the 3D printer then going through a linear sex event. Unfortunately I have no real idea how to fix this one without a massive amount of work as the game revolves around the NPCs and that shouldn't change.
Jep , i am with you there but as you said yourself , it is barely changeable now that the story is complete. But at least i have the pirate bases to discover for the player outsite of YUkaris base.

• One which should be fairly simple to fix is the resource system. First of all, right now it's a mouse killer. You get metal in spades but chemicals require crafting single-use containers en masse then filling them up one by one, and rubber must be synthesised from yet more chemicals. None of these can easily be operated via keyboard and even if they could be the amount of individual clicks is absurd. At the very least there needs to be a "craft 50/100/type in number" option, better yet an automation upgrade where one of the drones/robots can haul chemicals with a larger more expensive container and the rubber synth can be loaded with a pile of materials for bulk/over time processing.
Someone on Patreon already requested a "fill all my containers" button on the chemical station. I guess i can do this.
for the 3d printer and the containers.. ahm.. i guess i can just make it that it always creates 5 containers.

• Ideally however I'd like for the entire system to be switched over to a "category unlock" mechanic where you take samples, build mining machines or gathering robots and then get access to groups of devices for "free". With no survival mechanic and no way of actually exploring or mining the resources don't accomplish much beyond a few more interactions in the pirate bunkers (which you can technically skip by afk'ing and using an autoclicker anyway)
Ahm.. i do not think i get this one actually. "category unlock" ?
Me confused o_O

• Costumes are a major reward mechanic by sheer number and variety but are quite hard to actually use. Navigating the outfit menu is a real pain and even most of the non-roleplay events seem to force the girls into specific outfits with no option to override or have them switch back once the event is done. Maybe I just missed the "Wardrobe" object but an "outfit save/load" and "default outfit" system would help a lot. Also for sex toys and bondage devices, but probably separate from costumes so you don't have to save gag/no gag versions of each.
Arggs.. this one is really hard to change actually. Since what they wear is defined in the story script. Usually i have for every girl a default clothing style which i use when i need them in a defined "state".
And i changed the outfit menu recently because it was even worse before that >_>

• Interaction prompts for stationary bondage devices are sometimes vague, inconsistent or poorly sorted and I'm pretty sure the tentacle shower is listed twice most of the time. Girls also cannot be interacted with while using such a device (or playing with each other) which gets annoying when you need to speak to a specific person. In theory the "call a girl" tablet option seems like the intended fix but in practice it doesn't seem capable of interrupting anything and one time I tried to use it for a "talk to" main quest task only for the "you called me?" to finally happen after I tracked her down and talked to her then went through the main sex scene of that step.
The whole AI life system is very "vague" actually. The script for this is huge and i had to account for many many things. This is not a trivial matter especially the whole "girls interact with each other" stuff. Most of the inconsistencies are because i can not allow you to speak with them all the time when they are in the bondage machine because you would break the game logic.

And the "you called" script.. maybe i can change this somehow that when you have spoken with the girl this AI life event will be erased. I am not really sure , i need to look into this.

• I feel the big twist reveal undermines the rest of the story. Not the immediate physical discovery that part was great, but the explanation following it. Until then we had these individual flawed characters making unusual and interesting choices, dealing with their individual struggles and so on but without any real foreshadowing or point it went to "oh, this world runs on incel logic, they're all just cogs in the machine". The journey into submission, depravity and sexual slavery was interesting because it seemed to be the "right" choice for them in spite of the world at large rather than for the entire world.
Actually the same logic as in AATOFL =)
And yes we are all cogs in someone's machine, otherwise the world would not be like it is now.

• And now the boring technical issues you've probably read half a dozen times over as many previous pages: tubes and leashes spaz out like crazy when first created, then eventually settle down into normalcy. Except the "tubes" still look like tense rubber bands rather than semi-rigid hoses capable of transporting liquids. The 4th? stop in Juna's "arrest" broke for me too, reloading or replaying the event did not fix it. Spamming jump lets you climb almost any mountain, even near-vertical cliffs but not waist-height fences or manmade walls. Camera or animation changes during events could use an indicator so you know when it's safe to forward at your reading speed versus waiting so you don't miss an insertion or do a 180 with absurd boob jiggle as the girls teleport to their next location. Finally some of the language mistakes are inexcusably bad, for example "I" as the first person pronoun is always capitalised in English and "probe" should probably be "sample" in most cases. As a noun "a probe" can mean "Test/Probe" as in "probieren" but not as in "Blutprobe". If you want to poke fun at UFO abductions "to probe" as a verb is fine for certain ways of taking samples.
I hope you do not mind that i can not be good at everything. I tried to fix the "tube goes wild" problem multiple times but it is barely controllable >_<

And the writing.. well.. not my strong point but if you want to help with that i have opened a GIT hub page in which you can help with the "spellchecking" many people already changed a ton of text which is in the 0.93 alpha.

Sorry for the negativity, hopefully you'll note I did not complain about the sex events, the variety of devices and the vast majority of the character writing and story because those were all awesome! It's just the mechanics and UI for getting to them which really hamstring this game in my opinion where AATOFL had pretty interesting exploration gameplay from what I remember.
Do not worry , i am old enough to know that we all search for the perfect game but.. then there is this flaw.. and.. another one..
Just please keep in mind that i am alone on this one and if you create over 1000 animations , the world , the story , the characters , the game logic , the UI and many other things on your own you will see that you can not be good at everything.

I am already working on this game for over 4 years and at one point i would like to continue with another one so please do not expect that many changes anymore.

And there are so many other lewd games to play :)

Reactions: mrtek and Sphere42

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
for the 3d printer and the containers.. ahm.. i guess i can just make it that it always creates 5 containers.
Why not a big barrel you craft for 50-100 metal and some rubber which does not get consumed? Why can't we take the scout drone which currently sits unused in the pirate bunker and program it to haul stuff automatically? Or even print more robots to empty the drills into our base as well?
Ahm.. i do not think i get this one actually. "category unlock" ?
Me confused o_O
Basically tech/material tiers gating access instead of individual crafting costs. Let's say the base starts off with the ability to process "cellulose plastic" from plants and has a supply of basic electronics. That's enough to build bullet vibrators and the like but for restraints you need sturdy metal so you get a smelting furnace. Rubber suits like the milker might require samples from local plants. Larger devices require different metals (aluminium or titanium for corrosion resistance) so Yukari helps you with the nomad module scans if it's required for the main quest, or you can do it all by yourself with parts from bunkers/crash sites for earlier access. In order to complete the tentacle shower you need a "robot control module" for which you can find pieces or blueprints in the pirate base, this then becomes a requirement for other "robot arm" devices as well.

I don't mean a sprawling crafting system like Minecraft industry mods where your factory goes through half the periodic table in 5 minutes, you can just call it "unobtainium 1-6" or "component blueprint 1-6" and the unlock actions still are "walk somewhere, press E" just without the spam clicking or having to wait IRL for the scavenger/drills/chem tank if you somehow run out of materials.
Actually the same logic as in AATOFL =)
And yes we are all cogs in someone's machine, otherwise the world would not be like it is now.
It's the specific stated form of the machine which bothers me. For the rest of the story the characters are portrayed more as outcasts, still "part of the problem" but not "normal". It feels like their choices are personal and sometimes selfish. But then that gets twisted into an ideal everyone in this world is supposed to follow, a "rightful order", a deus ex machina saving the rest of the world from a catastrophe they're not even aware of through sheer dumb luck.

And at the same time it doesn't seem to really move the story or the characters forward in any meaningful way, "guess we're heroes now, yay." Yukari's deception or perceived betrayal and the "couple fight" is important but to me it feels like you've successfully written the other characters to a point where they don't need the "saving the world" excuse to keep going nor even to set up any sequel hooks. Marc is happy with his BDSM harem, happier than he's ever been. Yukari wants to be his loyal girlfriend and has interesting human interactions to study including that high-priority dream interaction tech. Malia is close enough to a hippie to simply enjoy the freedom in her own body (in this case the freedom to willingly submit). Maya is hardcore into slave play so she'll be fine. And Juna has personal reasons to market the milk/aphrodisiac: a selfless angle of using her resources to help likeminded people reach their own epiphany the way she did, and a selfish one of "hiding" her perversion in plain sight by sexualising even her business, she gets off on exhibitionism and playing the whore after all.

Maybe I misunderstood the intentions behind other story points, and it's not even necessarily bad if the world "happens to be" as described. It's the way in which this escalation of scale and importance gets dropped onto the characters which irks me, as opposed to e.g. reading about other characters' struggles in pirate bases or logs of failed CORE projects.

I'm not really expecting that many fixes especially since I don't know how the engine works at all but I hope you can at least change the front-end for costumes and crafting somehow. Or bake the improvements into your next project from the start.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Why not a big barrel you craft for 50-100 metal and some rubber which does not get consumed? Why can't we take the scout drone which currently sits unused in the pirate bunker and program it to haul stuff automatically? Or even print more robots to empty the drills into our base as well?
As mentioned , the easy way for me is to just let the player make 5 or maybe 10 , 20 of the canisters at once. I do not need to change much for this. Furthermore i may introduce a "stuff all chemicals into the container"button on the chemical plant.

And the robot in the pirate base , let me just say that i would need to stuff more time into this which i fear will be useless since i spread out so much stuff the player can scavenge that you actually do not need to use it.
(any there is always the cheat menu ^_^)

Basically tech/material tiers gating access instead of individual crafting costs. Let's say the base starts off with the ability to process "cellulose plastic" from plants and has a supply of basic electronics. That's enough to build bullet vibrators and the like but for restraints you need sturdy metal so you get a smelting furnace. Rubber suits like the milker might require samples from local plants. Larger devices require different metals (aluminium or titanium for corrosion resistance) so Yukari helps you with the nomad module scans if it's required for the main quest, or you can do it all by yourself with parts from bunkers/crash sites for earlier access. In order to complete the tentacle shower you need a "robot control module" for which you can find pieces or blueprints in the pirate base, this then becomes a requirement for other "robot arm" devices as well.

I don't mean a sprawling crafting system like Minecraft industry mods where your factory goes through half the periodic table in 5 minutes, you can just call it "unobtainium 1-6" or "component blueprint 1-6" and the unlock actions still are "walk somewhere, press E" just without the spam clicking or having to wait IRL for the scavenger/drills/chem tank if you somehow run out of materials.
You know , i actually wanted to create something like that when i started to create this game but it let it fall since the game is niche game and barely anyone plays it. It would be just lost time. So i went with just three materials and findable blueprints.

This game "milky ways" is near completion for me and... it is time for me to move one soon.

It's the specific stated form of the machine which bothers me. For the rest of the story the characters are portrayed more as outcasts, still "part of the problem" but not "normal". It feels like their choices are personal and sometimes selfish. But then that gets twisted into an ideal everyone in this world is supposed to follow, a "rightful order", a deus ex machina saving the rest of the world from a catastrophe they're not even aware of through sheer dumb luck.

And at the same time it doesn't seem to really move the story or the characters forward in any meaningful way, "guess we're heroes now, yay." Yukari's deception or perceived betrayal and the "couple fight" is important but to me it feels like you've successfully written the other characters to a point where they don't need the "saving the world" excuse to keep going nor even to set up any sequel hooks. Marc is happy with his BDSM harem, happier than he's ever been. Yukari wants to be his loyal girlfriend and has interesting human interactions to study including that high-priority dream interaction tech. Malia is close enough to a hippie to simply enjoy the freedom in her own body (in this case the freedom to willingly submit). Maya is hardcore into slave play so she'll be fine. And Juna has personal reasons to market the milk/aphrodisiac: a selfless angle of using her resources to help likeminded people reach their own epiphany the way she did, and a selfish one of "hiding" her perversion in plain sight by sexualising even her business, she gets off on exhibitionism and playing the whore after all.

Maybe I misunderstood the intentions behind other story points, and it's not even necessarily bad if the world "happens to be" as described. It's the way in which this escalation of scale and importance gets dropped onto the characters which irks me, as opposed to e.g. reading about other characters' struggles in pirate bases or logs of failed CORE projects.

I'm not really expecting that many fixes especially since I don't know how the engine works at all but I hope you can at least change the front-end for costumes and crafting somehow. Or bake the improvements into your next project from the start.
There is not really a "intention" behind the story. Only a very light one at best. Just some story around a porn game.
I will try to change a tiny bit regarding the metal canisters and the chemicals okay =)

Reactions: mrtek and Sphere42

mrtek

May 5, 2018
Kerni. You don't need to rewrite anything. This is a porn game with a specific BDSM theme. Fix bugs that you or the community find, add what you wanted. For me personally, the story is great, I like the theme, the graphics are very good, I have not seen other games like yours in a sci-fi setting. This is not minecraft to collect resources. When I translate it, the audience will be decently larger. Probably more patreons. I'm not a patreon myself, sorry. I'm poor enough.

And a translation question. Can you tell me where the dialogue selection texts are? StoryEdit.js doesn't have them.

And I really want to know what your next game will be about. :)

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Kerni. You don't need to rewrite anything. This is a porn game with a specific BDSM theme. Fix bugs that you or the community find, add what you wanted. For me personally, the story is great, I like the theme, the graphics are very good, I have not seen other games like yours in a sci-fi setting. This is not minecraft to collect resources. When I translate it, the audience will be decently larger. Probably more patreons. I'm not a patreon myself, sorry. I'm poor enough.
Do not worry about that, i still have my normal job so I am fine and furthermore I never charged my patreons since I started the page in 2016.

And a translation question. Can you tell me where the dialogue selection texts are? StoryEdit.js doesn't have them.
Uiii.. this is a hard question. So during the development it kind of shifted from "hard-coded" to "mixed" you will find most of the dialogue options hard-coded in the game so this will be extremely hard to change. But there are also some dialog choices inside the story file.

For example , search in the file for : TempDecisionHandler_X
You may find something like this :
story_hashtable["FUNCTION_Gameobject2"] = "TempDecisionHandler_X";
story_hashtable["FUNCTION_Name2"] = "AddDecisionsToTempClass";
story_hashtable["FUNCTION_Value2"] = "Temp~Continue to see what happens~251";
These are dynamically created choices and the parameters are like NAmeOFClass~Text~VNEventToTrigger:
of course you only want to change the Text not the other stuff.

And I really want to know what your next game will be about. :)
Kind of the same as the little mini game where you control Yukari in third person.

Reactions: mrtek

Faaarlane123

Apr 19, 2019
The base with the vents in the cave, I tried reading emails in both the other bases, but not sure how to progress further. any pointers?

Edit:
nevermind, I found it, go into the big base with Yuk, there's a computer at the end of a corridor on the right, in a small room, then go accross corridor to find bits of paper

sc0rp10n

Aug 26, 2018
Hi Kerni, I'm quite a fan of your games, even the ones before AAToFL (you really should remake Cell Shock and finish it :D)...

There's one thing I miss in all of your Unity made works: game controler support.
Should be quite easy to implement with Unitys input system and the way the games are played it's perfect to roam around and enjoy the story with a controller.

(Yes I know, it's possible to map KBM controls to a controller, it works, but it's different if the game supports the input method natively and got a bit tweaked to work well with controllers)

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Hi Kerni, I'm quite a fan of your games, even the ones before AAToFL (you really should remake Cell Shock and finish it :D)...

There's one thing I miss in all of your Unity made works: game controler support.
Should be quite easy to implement with Unitys input system and the way the games are played it's perfect to roam around and enjoy the story with a controller.

(Yes I know, it's possible to map KBM controls to a controller, it works, but it's different if the game supports the input method natively and got a bit tweaked to work well with controllers)
Oh my... Ahm.. Can i somehow convince you to use a keyboard an mouse xD
I never planned controller support and i have no idea if this is even a good idea since much of the game is mouse clickly clicky.
This is one of the things i fear to implement since it can break in certain situations. (like the third person mini-game)

sc0rp10n

Aug 26, 2018
Oh my... Ahm.. Can i somehow convince you to use a keyboard an mouse xD
I never planned controller support and i have no idea if this is even a good idea since much of the game is mouse clickly clicky.
This is one of the things i fear to implement since it can break in certain situations. (like the third person mini-game)
Yeah sure, if thats such a hassle :D
Maybe a consideration for your next game - there are hopefully coming plenty of those...

IMHO your games are the better ones both technical and story wise, plus getting the consentual part right on the bdsm side isn't a given as well :)
(yes theres a difference in beeing a dom or a sadistic dick, as in many other games)

Reactions: Dripping

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
i finished the game but i still have the quest
i have this energy cell no but no idea what i can do with it
where can i use it ?

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
i finished the game but i still have the quest
i have this energy cell no but no idea what i can do with it
where can i use it ?
The energy cell can be used to power up the nomad module near Malias home. (search for a rusted iron cylinder)
Hope this helps.

Reactions: JapanFreak

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
The energy cell can be used to power up the nomad module near Malias home. (search for a rusted iron cylinder)
Hope this helps.
Thanks for your replay
good luck with your next game
if its a bondage one i hope you can directly wihip/spank the girls

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes