Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Just dropping in real quick to let you know that playing this game in 4k is sort of a mixed bag of text scale issues which makes it pretty hard to enjoy. IE, there are instances of text of varying size like nameplates which become mostly unreadable: View attachment 1857879
Oh i see , the name text does not scale with the screensize. This is an easy fix. Good find btw ^_^

The other issue is that running it at 4k caused basically every other program on my PC to crash. It's not an issue I run into with other games like new world/elden ring, but this one in particular seems to steal every resource it can muster (This is in the main menu setting screen by the way):
View attachment 1857891 Probably not too high on the list of things to worry about considering most people will be running on lower resolutions or beefier PCs than mine, but I figured I'd pass along the message if no one on this resolution have given feedback yet.
Yes , the whole game is essentialy one big scene so it has to load tons of assets and textures at once. This is a limitation of my underlying selfmade visual novel framework >_<
But.. 5 gb of Ram useage.. in my mind this is okay. I know games who are really eating ram like no tomorrow (vrchat for example)

_3_1_4_

Feb 3, 2020
I just seem to hang during the invocation cosplay of Juna. The group of people left Juna's house and reached the third check point. Before Yukary stopped at a check point, MC could approach her and activate a dialogue sequence. But now Yukari does not stop but marches on on a single spot. I can push her around, but she returns to that spot. Seems to me that the next check sequence cannot be triggered.
Is there a way to do so?

_3_1_4_

Feb 3, 2020
I just seem to hang during the invocation cosplay of Juna. The group of people left Juna's house and reached the third check point. Before Yukary stopped at a check point, MC could approach her and activate a dialogue sequence. But now Yukari does not stop but marches on on a single spot. I can push her around, but she returns to that spot. Seems to me that the next check sequence cannot be triggered.
Is there a way to do so?
Never mind, I reloaded my savegame in V. 0.84 and was able to continue.

Frydzielson

Sep 1, 2017
Kerni may I suggest some features that I would love to see in this game and possibly in AATOFL? A possibility to bind the girls in one place, unable to move on their own or free themselves, so you wouldn't have to search for them all over the place. Second suggestion would be ability to switch on/off different vibrators or stuff permanently.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Kerni may I suggest some features that I would love to see in this game and possibly in AATOFL? A possibility to bind the girls in one place, unable to move on their own or free themselves, so you wouldn't have to search for them all over the place.
Mhnn... doable but i somehow this is going a little bit too far. There was a device in AATOFL (the kneeling device) in which you could set the restraint time (to a max of 200 seconds i think). But going as far as make a machine permament binding is kind of... well..
ANd by the way , in AATOFL there was a robot which you could use to bring the girls to you. You may find this in the android shop inthe crew quarter section.

Second suggestion would be ability to switch on/off different vibrators or stuff permanently.
Doable , but since i made it that the girls are extremely easely aroused they would be constantly climaxing and maybe even faint from the intene pleasure. Maybe a doable feature but i would like to focus on the main story first.

Reactions: Frydzielson

Frydzielson

Sep 1, 2017
You're the boss. It was just a suggestion. I knew about this robot. A thing similar to it would be great in this game too. Girl delivery service was nice and could be even better than binding them in one place. Thank you for reminding me that. Downloading AATOFL once more right now :)

fumeishi

Nov 7, 2020

17950473._UY344_SS344_.jpg
also those π rats come in multiple tones lol
definitely need to hire a proof reader, i've seen at least 6 or 7 misspelled words in the just the first 20 lines.

Last edited:

1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
definitely need to hire a proof reader, i've seen at least 6 or 7 misspelled words in the just the first 20 lines.
IF you notice in Kerni previous game he had a mod for spelling errors. Could also be maybe that english is not his
first language..

Kerni .. keep the bugspray away from the oven.

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
The next public release is up on Kerni's Patreon. Either go there or update the links here. It adds a whole bunch of new events and machines if you haven't been playing the closed alpha releases. It also finishes the main story.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
The next public release is up on Kerni's Patreon. Either go there or update the links here. It adds a whole bunch of new events and machines if you haven't been playing the closed alpha releases. It also finishes the main story.
Ups.. i knew i forgot something.. >_<
Thanks for a reminder.

A new public release is out. Version 0.92 story complete open beta.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Downloaded from the above link. Loaded the included fourth save. Grabbed some stuff from the pirate base, found out that Yukari needs a firewall constructed to open a door. Left the pirate base to return to the fabber. Upon attempting to use the fabber, get asked again if I want to leave the base. Either answer teleports you back to the pirate base, either inside or outside depending on exactly what answer you chose.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Downloaded from the above link. Loaded the included fourth save. Grabbed some stuff from the pirate base, found out that Yukari needs a firewall constructed to open a door. Left the pirate base to return to the fabber. Upon attempting to use the fabber, get asked again if I want to leave the base. Either answer teleports you back to the pirate base, either inside or outside depending on exactly what answer you chose.
Oh my.. i guess i have to look atr that one.

Jun 26, 2020
How do saves in this game work? I have my old save file from 0.84, but for some reason I can't get it to work. If my save is irrecoverable, can anyone share a save from end of 0.84 with 100% progress?

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Milky Ways 0.92 Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Dunno, I've found it less appealing (and sex-appealing) than "Abandoned: A tale of forgotten lifes."

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes