Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Traveling across the world also a pain and basically serves no real purpose (that could not be achieved by a map with teleport locations), however at least there is a Fast Travel, which is good. ersonally I would like red dot on the map (MC) to show the direction of movement - because it is hard to tell to where my MC is going without performing the action to one or another direction.

Also it would be neat to have UI icons (like items to craft) smaller.

Cuz in a bondage game, a fucking wish fulfilment self empowerement self insert harem bondage game, the MC is a beta cuck soy-boy KINK SHAMER.
It is funny really, that he is a kink shamer while at the same time he fell in love with robot. But that "soy boy" description is really apt lol

Last edited:

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
...Personally, I would like a red dot on the map (MC) to show the direction of movement - because it is hard to tell to where my MC is going without performing the action to one or another direction.
Well.. arrgss.. This is very hard to archive (if at all) due to the way I implemented the system >_<

Reactions: professorx10

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
Added the handcuff restrain machine from the third person game as buildable item (only one time buildable)
how do i unlock this item?how do i unlock this item?

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Added the handcuff restrain machine from the third person game as buildable item (only one time buildable)
how do i unlock this item?how do i unlock this item?
After finishing the main quest , just ask Yukari.
Should be somewhere in the question dialog option, i think.
(I can not remember where exactly since i spend more time fixing the AI live event)

Reactions: vincent13

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
when i ask a girl to do something this pops up
maybe... i could do this. later.
but... how about you play with me for now?
How do I make this message not appear and it does what I asked ?

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
This doesn't look like a source to me am I dumb or are you just advertising?
This is literally the source, since i am using DAZ3D characters, i also use the clothes for this.
And this is a clothing set for genesis 8 females. And i just bought it , converted it to FBX (In the DAZ studio) and then modified it.
But please keep in mind that if you also want to do something with this, you need the (way to overpriced) Interactive License to use it.

when i ask a girl to do something this pops up
maybe... i could do this. later.
but... how about you play with me for now?
How do I make this message not appear and it does what I asked ?
Hello there ,
Do not worry about this message , this is the standard message. The moment you go out of the dialog with the girl, the script will try to do what you wanted the girl to do. And only if the action you selected isn't currently available (device used by another girl or the other person interacts with something) then it can not do this.

Just select a option under "how about you..." then quickly go out of dialog with her and watch her walk away to the thing you just selected. (if it isn't blocked)

go away

Jan 14, 2020
This is literally the source, since i am using DAZ3D characters, i also use the clothes for this.
And this is a clothing set for genesis 8 females. And i just bought it , converted it to FBX (In the DAZ studio) and then modified it.
But please keep in mind that if you also want to do something with this, you need the (way to overpriced) Interactive License to use it.

Hello there ,
Do not worry about this message , this is the standard message. The moment you go out of the dialog with the girl, the script will try to do what you wanted the girl to do. And only if the action you selected isn't currently available (device used by another girl or the other person interacts with something) then it can not do this.

Just select a option under "how about you..." then quickly go out of dialog with her and watch her walk away to the thing you just selected. (if it isn't blocked)
OH I see, apologies I didn't understand what you meant. So there is no source for the "anime" it is an in game reference to?

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
OH I see, apologies I didn't understand what you meant. So there is no source for the "anime" it is an in game reference to?
No no , the anime mentioned in the game is just a random name xD

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
Im stuck. I had the scene where I was supposed to play video games. I did that and then Yukari and Juna talked about the enema. After that I didn't get a new quest instead it says play video games and when i enter the crew quarters nothing happens.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Im stuck. I had the scene where I was supposed to play video games. I did that and then Yukari and Juna talked about the enema. After that I didn't get a new quest instead it says play video games and when i enter the crew quarters nothing happens.
Mhnn.. sounds like a bug to me.
What does the quest say (maybe a screenshot ?)

Jan 1, 2022
My my my .. wonder what broke there.
Can you please attach the savegame so i can have a look inside ?
Hi Kerni, I just wanna give you a heads-up:

AATOFL was the best game I ever played.
You are doing god's work.
I really loved the characters there and the elevator was such a well-executed mechanic.
Playing around with all the customization options was glorious.

I am impressed at how actively you are helping people here.

I really appreciate your work and your speed of updates.
And I am looking forward to playing Milky Ways all the way through when it's done.

BTW, I think I am pretty good at German and English. And I like your dialogue texts a lot.
So if you need some proof reading, I would be open to helping.
I could also test the game on an M1 Mac in case that is helpful.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Danke! Thanks for taking the time.
So i quickly loaded it into my developer version and oh my... there is definitely something very wrong with that game state.
I was not even able to load it due to the massive amount of errors.

So.. i would say please take a pick out of the savegames i left behind from 0.96 test playthrough.
Here.. i quickly uploaded a zip file with all the saves i created.

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
So i quickly loaded it into my developer version and oh my... there is definitely something very wrong with that game state.
I was not even able to load it due to the massive amount of errors.

So.. i would say please take a pick out of the savegames i left behind from 0.96 test playthrough.
Here.. i quickly uploaded a zip file with all the saves i created.
Oh lol that's not good to hear. Thanks for the files i will pick one close to where i was and continue playing!

konemer

Oct 14, 2017
its a really nice game, i especially love the milk vendor machine in the end, hope there will be some more bdsm like this one. Keep up the good work.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes