Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Anyone else having a problem with the game not creating save files? I've tried through the menu, using the F5-F8 keys, ran the game as an administrator, but it won't create a save for me...
I presume you are not using windows (since from experience this is a question all the people from linux/Mac always asking)
You can try to use the "save game workaround" option in the gameplay option menu. This will save the save files into playerprefs instead of files.

And? Were is Link? I see only main links in thead o_0
It is not a link, but a graphic option you can choose from on the splash screen.
1677570392387.png

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
[Here are the TTS voices which needs to put into Milky Ways_Data/StreamingAssets]
(But i do not recommend it... they do not sound good at all >_<)
So, why didn't you get a couple girls to record the voices? Making about $1.5K a month should have made this possible. VAs are not that expensive.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
BTW, based on your fetishes etc, I have a game idea that I might wanna run past you. One that likely hits a much bigger audience. That is, if you're not set on your next project.

Also came to think of ... if you start from scratch, the game is extremely boring and grindy. It takes ages to get just one metal and you need 13 at least for the first pirate base. I saw the drone had collected metal, but it didn't add anything to my storage.
IIRC, there used to be a bit of materials to find at various locations in the base. You should have kept this in cause my game ran for half an hour now without the drone finding anything.

(Edit: the robot literally arrived with 100+ metals 30 seconds after this post edit. It did take half an hour of wasted time doing nothing though)

Last edited:

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
No possibility to remap control keys, personally that's a big no-no especially for this kinda game. I might not mind as much for a VN but when you have to explore and interact with the environment being able to remap keys to what you prefer or to your keyboard configuration seems pretty much compulsory to me.
If you need this so badly, with Autohotkey you can remap keys - as workaround. (You can do this for each windows app or just for the app/window you like.)
(You also can define hotkeys/shortcuts to open renpy console, enter commands and close it again in other games, e.g.)

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
So, why didn't you get a couple girls to record the voices? Making about $1.5K a month should have made this possible. VAs are not that expensive.
If I would actually charge my people, then I would maybe even earn some money.
(i know... call my insane, but I never charged my people since I do not want to bother with german bureaucracy)
(maybe later... ^_^)

IIRC, there used to be a bit of materials to find at various locations in the base. You should have kept this in cause my game ran for half an hour now without the drone finding anything.
I did not edit anything like that out of the game. You can find a ton of material in the first pirate bunker and all around the map.
(Or… You can open the tablet, then go to cheat menu and… You know… Have fun :)
And then there is also the metal gathering drills.. But you knew about them right, because you looked into the TIPS and TRICKS. PDF file… Right ?

BTW, based on your fetishes etc, I have a game idea that I might wanna run past you. One that likely hits a much bigger audience. That is, if you're not set on your next project.
I am already working on my next game, but it will take months before i am able to built the first alpha version.

Anarial

May 9, 2018
...I should really get back to continuing the text reworks that I was working on for this. Life got in the way for a while and then I just kinda forgot about it

liebunny

Nov 17, 2019
>be me
>sigma gigachad
>take a job as a lab rat on some backwater planet
>arrive and meet big-titted robot girl who oversees the community i'm staying at
>i have to do a medical exam for her
>awkwardly try to flirt with her
>"has anyone told you that you have beautiful eyes?"
>"no"
>she mentions that she needs a semen sample
>she nonchalantly offers to extract it with either an onahole or her hands
>nani the fuck
>accept her offer of a handjob
>holy shit i have a girlfriend now
>go visit the other girls on the island and do chores for them at my beloved's behest
>whenever they try to socialize with me i peace out and tell them i'm going to go fuck my robot waifu
>they react with a mix of shock and disgust
>doesn't matter, had sex

lmao, fun game so far.

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
No permanent belly inflation is currently in the game but i might add this later.
As i see, you already add Belly function in game from tab phone in cheat menu....
But, pls, dev, can you add MORE belly? cus waht we ahve now, it just loking like 3-4 moths pregnants....

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
As i see, you already add Belly function in game from tab phone in cheat menu....
But, pls, dev, can you add MORE belly? cus waht we ahve now, it just loking like 3-4 moths pregnants....
Unfortunately, this is not really possible anymore due to the massive amount of effort I would have to put in.
The reason being is that every clothing item would need to be redone to accommodate the change for the blend shape/morph.
And i also would need to reimplement them, so... i am sorry >_<

• Sad
Reactions: DWYA8888

Fuggiless

May 9, 2022
No possibility to remap control keys, personally that's a big no-no especially for this kinda game. I might not mind as much for a VN but when you have to explore and interact with the environment being able to remap keys to what you prefer or to your keyboard configuration seems pretty much compulsory to me.
Learning AutoHotKey (10 min tutorial) will forever cure your remap and multiclick-task woes.

Crystal2

Jan 17, 2023
Help! I am having the same problem. Cant find the savegame workaround.
I found the workaround option. But im still not able to save the game.
im on windows 10.
I noticed it when i was trying to save in the big pirate base. i thought its not possible in the base but now i cant save anywhere.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
save before final version
someone
In the same directory wheere the .exe file is should also be a folder "Test saves from 0.96 (dev playthough)" many many saves for you ^_^

I found the workaround option. But im still not able to save the game.
im on windows 10.
I noticed it when i was trying to save in the big pirate base. i thought its not possible in the base but now i cant save anywhere.
Press ESC⇾ go to gameplay menu ⇾ then enable the Save game workaround.

Crystal2

Jan 17, 2023
In the same directory wheere the .exe file is should also be a folder "Test saves from 0.96 (dev playthough)" many many saves for you ^_^

Press ESC⇾ go to gameplay menu ⇾ then enable the Save game workaround.
First danke for the fast reply.
i tried activating the workaround option but i am still not able to save unfortunately.
is there something else i can try?
i would provide a save file but....

Oh and completely unrelated, my Yukari has a permanent cum stain on her lips and i dont know why xD

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
First danke for the fast reply.
i tried activating the workaround option but i am still not able to save unfortunately.
is there something else i can try?
i would provide a save file but....

Oh and completely unrelated, my Yukari has a permanent cum stain on her lips and i dont know why xD
This sounds more like the game is broken.
IN the folder %appdata%\..\LocalLow\Kernis not existing company\Milky Ways there should be a debug.log file. Maybe you can figure out what is wrong with the game.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes