Crystal2

Jan 17, 2023
This sounds more like the game is broken.
IN the folder %appdata%\..\LocalLow\Kernis not existing company\Milky Ways there should be a debug.log file. Maybe you can figure out what is wrong with the game.
Well i can see alot of text in this file. something is more than 4 frames old and a bunch of objects missing.
im not realy good with this stuff but dont bother.
i attached the log file just in case theres more people with the problem.
ill just see if i can get a savegame close to my progress.
You dont happen to have a savegame? Yukari just got into some device that looks like a double dildoed bondage motorcycle seat for her upgrade.

Last edited:

Crystal2

Jan 17, 2023
Well i can see alot of text in this file. something is more than 4 frames old and a bunch of objects missing.
You dont happen to have a savegame? Yukari just got into some device that looks like a double dildoed bondage motorcycle seat for her upgrade.
i just noticed there are saves from your 0.96 dev playthrough. Are they save to use in the newest version?

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
SO yes, look at this :

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at M_Save.VariableToStringSerialisation (System.Object AnyVar) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at M_Save.MakeSavegame (System.String Savefilename) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at M_PauseMenu_V2.DispatchCallback_MainMenu (System.String ParamString) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
UnityEngine.GameObject:SendMessage(String, Object, SendMessageOptions)
UnityEngine.GameObject:SendMessage(String, Object)
CallFUnctionAtClick:sendCallToReceiver(String)
CallFUnctionAtClick:OnMouseDown()
UnityEngine.GameObject:SendMessage(String, Object, SendMessageOptions)
UnityEngine.HitInfo:SendMessage(String)
UnityEngine.SendMouseEvents:SendEvents(Int32, HitInfo)
UnityEngine.SendMouseEvents:DoSendMouseEvents(Int32)

Something is very wrong with the string serialisation (for the save function). But since all is working fine on my machine, I can not really say what the problem is on your machine >_<
Maybe missing write permissions for the exe ?

Nice I'll give it a try. ty for the response.
Is locking 60FPS with the shadow not possible?
Ahm... well.. i think Vsync needs to be on to lock the framerate at 60 fps.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
hello @Kerni,i would like to join your game discussion Discord goup, can you give me the link? thanks:)
As you wish, but the discord is rarely active to be honest. I usually just announce new releases there and solve some bugs once in a while.

Reactions: mannnii

SnG

Aug 8, 2017
Ahm... well.. i think Vsync needs to be on to lock the framerate at 60 fps.
[/QUOTE]

What I mean is that can you add the shadow with the target framerate being at 60FPS?

Selu04

Jun 19, 2020
hello after finishing the main story of the game, you can play free mode or the game ends and there you have to start again thanks

jk11

May 16, 2017
THe 1.00 release also includes a mac version, but it is untested and unsupported, since I do not own an apple.
AFAICS here there's just 0.96 version. is there a link I'm missing?
Furthermore, I got a mac m1: if you need a beta tester I'll be happy to help :)

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
AFAICS here there's just 0.96 version. is there a link I'm missing?
Furthermore, I got a mac m1: if you need a beta tester I'll be happy to help :)
Mhnn... this is weird o_O
Anyway, here you will find the 1.00 versions but as mentioned, unsupported and untested.

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
Anyone knows how to find the pirate bunker? I mean, where is even this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Am I not supposed to be looking for the bunker yet until the main quest asks me to?
Don't want to upset anyone, just hoping someone can point out where this is on the map, which would have been more helpful. Or at least tell me from where the picture was taken?

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
When I run the game (v1.00) it just freeze on loading screen on any of graphic quality (tried all options).
Any advice?
Thanks in advance

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018

Am I not supposed to be looking for the bunker yet until the main quest asks me to?
Don't want to upset anyone, just hoping someone can point out where this is on the map, which would have been more helpful. Or at least tell me from where the picture was taken?
Look in the "Milky Ways alpha 1.00 (Final version)" folder for the "MW_IslandMapWithPois" map with all the locations on it.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
When I run the game (v1.00) it just freeze on loading screen on any of graphic quality (tried all options).
Any advice?
Thanks in advance

I think you may have a DirectX Issue with your graphics card.
MW plays fine on my generic Lenovo with standard integrated graphics ...but the loading sequence does take a long time.
...that or perhaps your download did miss those files which is doubtful as they are integrated into the main 'zip' file.

Reactions: Daba

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017

Please have a look into the "TIPS AND TRICKS.pdf", there is a map just after the index page :)
And the pdf features also all things you need to do to enter it ( and the other pirate base)

Any advice?
Thanks in advance

Mhn.. i can not see any exceptions.
It should load, but it may take time... a long time since it is all in one scene.
YOu can also start the game and see if the RAM is increasing , then you know it is still loading.

Reactions: Daba

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Please have a look into the "TIPS AND TRICKS.pdf", there is a map just after the index page :)
And the pdf features also all things you need to do to enter it ( and the other pirate base)

Mhn.. i can not see any exceptions.
It should load, but it may take time... a long time since it is all in one scene.
YOu can also start the game and see if the RAM is increasing , then you know it is still loading.
Thank you all for help.
Game looks frozen and it crash if I click it during loading screen, but if I leave it alone, it does fully load in about 10min and then it works great.

Reactions: professorx10
4.30 star(s) 24 Votes