Gnetix

Jul 2, 2017
It's great that a new project is being developed!
Should we expect bug fixes and improvements in this?

Apr 24, 2020
Haven't read this anywhere in the threads, but is there any way to modify pubic hair? Kerni ? Cheers dude, and congrats again on making a great game! I keep coming back to this one time and time again. Can't wait to try your next project!

Last edited:

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Hello you two ^_^

It's great that a new project is being developed!
Should we expect bug fixes and improvements in this?
Not really , i consider this as finished now. I need all my time with the new game, sorry.

Haven't read this anywhere in the threads, but is there any way to modify pubic hair? Kerni ? Cheers dude, and congrats again on making a great game! I keep coming back to this one time and time again. Can't wait to try your next project!
The public hair is kind of embedded into the textures i use so.. ahm.. not really. Except if you somehow find a way to exatract the textures and remove the hair in the texture.
(and then insert it back again into the game) xD

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017

pj1983

Jul 2, 2017
Just an FYI for Mac users: This needs to have the permission fixer script run on it before it will run correctly. Once I did that, though, it ran great on my M2 Macbook Air. Bumped it up to max resolution and ultra graphics settings without any problem. About the only glitch I ran into was some textures disappearing when I turned on anti-aliasing. Looking forward to playing it.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
How do you change her clothes? Is it possible?
also: Is there a way to ask her to clean the cum on her face... it looks like drool after some time and makes her look kinda dumb :/

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
How do you change her clothes? Is it possible?
also: Is there a way to ask her to clean the cum on her face... it looks like drool after some time and makes her look kinda dumb :/
Yes , just talk with her and then go to -> "ask about.." and then you select " change clothes."

For the cum on the face.. mhn... okay.. that is.. ahm.. a little problem.
I think you can place the experimental restraining shower (the one you can find the big pirate place) and then let Yukari use it.
I hope i have built in the cleaning routine for that >_< ( not sure anymore, i am working on another game right now)

• Red Heart
Reactions: AkaQ

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
Since there isn't a thread for it yet, I'm just going to say here that I'm enjoying what I'm seeing in the new game.

Jugo66

Dec 6, 2018
I really love your games and the models , but why does it run so bad even with newest Hardware? Loadtimes etc.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I really love your games and the models , but why does it run so bad even with newest Hardware? Loadtimes etc.
I experienced this later once the game reached a certain size, the load times became obnoxious.
Unfortunately, i was already too deep into the game to jump to a newer version (i did this with AATOFL and lost a month of development time and switched back)

With bound in desire, it is not that bad anymore (at least on my machine >_>)

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I can confirm. However waiting animation in AATOFL (once it started after long wait) was fun to watch. I miss it! ;)
You mean the one in Milky ways i presume since AATOFL did not have a waiting animation.
And btw.. there is also a "loading" animation in Bound in desire, but unity changed the way how the asynchronous waiting is done so it.. kind of does not work anymore.

Incopl

Jul 11, 2017
And btw.. there is also a "loading" animation in Bound in desire
Yes it is, but game loads so fast now (at least for me), that truck barely enters field of view and I'm already in the menu.

I'm actually curious what you prepared as loading screen. Maybe "press any key" instead of automatic jump to menu?

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Yes it is, but game loads so fast now (at least for me), that truck barely enters field of view and I'm already in the menu.

I'm actually curious what you prepared as loading screen. Maybe "press any key" instead of automatic jump to menu?
I thought about that , to implement a "press button to continue" BUT i do not want to bug the players because of that only that they can see a cheaply made loading animation xD

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes