123abc456789

May 18, 2020
Developer didn't need that amount of RAM or load to make this game
He's just a beginner and that's pissing me off

Plz Release more patches or make some remakes to lower the requirements because no body will play your game like this
You should hire somebody experienced to optimise the game if it bothers you so much. Or to save money you could get a better computer

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Kerni the discord link isn't working comes up as invalid.
The discord did not change since 2016 xD
But.. May i ask what discord link you are referring to ?
(Here is the link for it btw : )

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
You should hire somebody experienced to optimise the game if it bothers you so much. Or to save money you could get a better computer
BS excuse because I played much better games with better quality with the computer I have and never had such a problem
It's not gta VI buddy lol

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
Hello there ,

Currently, i am working on my new game and Milky Ways is now in a finished state (which I do not want to touch any more unless someone discovers a bug which makes it unplayable).
And you can try to use the graphic settings available in the pre-game selection screen (the little window before the game starts) to lower the graphical settings of the game.

And yes, I am a game development amateur =)
Let's just say I kinda find your work interesting so just keep in your mind the idea of remake it at some point in the future when this option could be possible :)

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
hello! thanks for creating nice game. may i ask where do the save location on mac?
On , Mac. they should also be in the game directory somewhere (if the save game workaround is disabled in the gameplay options). At least that is what i think since i do not have a Mac ^_^
Their name should be like "MW_Save_1.txt"
if the Savegame workaround is enabled than the saves go into the playerprefs and i have no idea (on mac) where they go to xD

123abc456789

May 18, 2020
BS excuse because I played much better games with better quality with the computer I have and never had such a problem
It's not gta VI buddy lol
I'm trying to help you understand here. Professional games put a lot of time and money into optimisation, so that more people can play them. If you don't have time, money or expertise to optimise a game you can quite easily make a game with very bad graphics and very bad performance.
Absolutely no hate to Kerni for this but you can very easily make some bad decisions during development and have it cost tons of RAM

TysonRRS

Mar 17, 2019

My offical post on my blog , Also with Pcloud links.
Hope these help a bit.
Thank you very much! I looked for a way to bypass mega download limit and finally was able to download it! Thank you very much regardless! Your game runs v.good on my low end gtx1050ti on very high graphics. Just a few occasional crashes.

Polzor94320

Feb 18, 2018
Can't seem to find a valid discord link :

Any other ones ?
Thanks peeps

SoraAki

Mar 17, 2018
I suppose his server isn't community one and that's why his links expired (they last up to 30 days on "friend" server now)

Reactions: Polzor94320

dARyPENI

Jul 12, 2021
You need to get back into the cave where you played the milking game with Malia and Maya.
(when you go int othe cave then head to the left , they should be near the cave wall)
I cannot find the cave again, where is the entrance? I have walked around the entire map several times but somehow I am blind, I must keep missing the entrance.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes