2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
Anyone got the full walkthrough, I can't seem to get the Orgasm Galore and Watch it Bitch achievements

Jul 9, 2017
Anyone got the full walkthrough, I can't seem to get the Orgasm Galore and Watch it Bitch achievements
"Watch it bitch" is from playing as a girl and finishing the Neighbor plotline. I assume the "Orgasm Galore" is from playing female and bringing Lily in to blow the guy at the meeting, as it's the only option I didn't use.

Fliiv

Oct 22, 2018
"Devil's threesome" - Male only.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"No power needed" - Male only.

"Orgasm galore" - Female only.

"Watch it, bitch!" - Female only.

There are also some missable bonus scenes without achievements.

Sex with the boss -

Bartender sex - Female only.

Bukkake with Jane and Lilly - Male only.

There are images for Lilly/Frank and Lilly/Tanisha but I don't know how to get those scenes.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I had the same problem the first time I tried playing this years ago and asked for help and no one replied lol.
Probably another one of those "meh, I'm tired of this one, so I'll just slap a 'COMPLETED' tag on it and move along to the next project" devs. lol

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Probably another one of those "meh, I'm tired of this one, so I'll just slap a 'COMPLETED' tag on it and move along to the next project" devs. lol
You know that this is a pirate forum and that most devs don't post their games here? So years ago I couldn't answer because I didn't even know that my game was here. Anyway, I have no idea what causes this bug and everything worked right for most people including me so it must be something on your end.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
You know that this is a pirate forum and that most devs don't post their games here? So years ago I couldn't answer because I didn't even know that my game was here. Anyway, I have no idea what causes this bug and everything worked right for most people including me so it must be something on your end.
I did mention that above, however the response I received was that several people had mentioned it and no one even responded to it. And sure, if your game was put on here, and you had no knowledge of it, of course you wouldn't have responded, but can't blame people for making assumptions when they literally get no response, even from other players or even the person who uploaded it. lol .. and that isn't your fault...still...

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Being forced to take sexual harrassment from other guys if you wanna do good is messed up.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
An Android port would be welcome..,
As it is joiplay doesn't recognize the game. Which mean there no way to play that game...

Thanks in advance.

OrkyRoks

Feb 15, 2021
Im on Annas mission. How I can steal Ivans powers?
You have to Use your powers on Tanisha to successfully steal Ivan's Powers
If you don't see that option then you have to fully corrupt and mind control Tanisha first

It maybe a short game I had still made a cheat table to practice my skills

Reactions: Angora Kitty
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes