2.30 star(s) 4 Votes
U

User_10739

Updated OP to v1.0 Final. And while it sounds complete the game is still tagged as being in development.

Reactions: bernthal

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
If its complete, its lacking content big time. You can screw the boss and the girl that gave you powers now. Story is pretty rushed. Good concept, but very short story. I loaded my save and finished the game in 2 minutes.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
Updated OP to v1.0 Final. And while it sounds complete the game is still tagged as being in development.
Probably left it open for bug fixes, but like others said, looks like he just slapped on an ending and is moving on.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I am not a fan of any adult/erotic game that requires the installation of outside programs... This game requires your OS to install DirectPlay before it will run... I find stuff like that suspicious as DirectPlay allows for NAT connections as well as other Internet related communication... Why would this game need that? Sorry, I refuse to play any non-commercial game that wants to do stuff like this, because I don't like gambling with my PC's health not knowing why it needs DirectPlay and how it plans to actually utilize it...

Of all the Adult/Erotic games I've tried, this is the first one requiring something like this, so for me it is a NO GO...

UPDATE - Apparently if you cancel or disallow the installation of DirectPlay, the game will still run anyway... Which makes you wonder... But in any case, I was able to play it and added a review...

whynothere

Apr 26, 2017
Another game that went from 0.5 to 1.0?
There's no reason it wouldn't. Program versions aren't decimal numbers, nothing stops you from going from 0.1 to 1.0 if it's an update to a major revision, just like you can go from 0.9 to 0.10 if you're still not ready to call it a major revision.

Reactions: cloudmoon

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
1.0a: - - - - - - - - - - - -

Reactions: MasterofNTR
Oct 10, 2017
have downloaded a couple of versions, including final v1.0, cannot get anywhere on navigation panel, all links on navigation panel are unresponsive, looks like an interesting game if i could play it

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
have downloaded a couple of versions, including final v1.0, cannot get anywhere on navigation panel, all links on navigation panel are unresponsive, looks like an interesting game if i could play it
I had a problem with this as well but no one replied when I asked for help.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes