2.30 star(s) 4 Votes
U

User_10739

Next update scheduled for the "next few months" according to his blog.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
On the bright site,Ii posted around half June claiming that he was back. He promised a weekly report on his patreon site. Now I can read the posts but he's actually doing so.

Moreover in his blog he stated that MoM is going to be a short game and in a few months he will start a new one after the end of this one.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
From Patreon:

After a long time of absence I'm finally back! So be prepared to get one update for each month again!

V0.3 is ready and will be send out to my 25$ patron today.

Release Schedule:
Today - 25$ patrons
21th July - 5$+ patrons
28th July - Public Release

Changelog:
-You can now visit the club with Frank at the weekends (most of it is done, but a few things are still missing (like the vip club) )
-Tanisha's corruption path added
-Bad end added, if suspicious gets too high or if you run out of time
-25 new renders in total
-You can press f4 to switch to fullscreen (might distort some stuff though)
-Suspicious slowly decreases over time now
-Some tweaks here and there (bug fixes, spell checking, corruption limit, getting work done can fail now, some more text)

qwe123123

Jun 8, 2017
Practically no content. Has potential though, it has very few pictures so surely it should take almost no time at all to develop... right?

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
kinda want cheats. can't seem to find where saves are stored.

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
found a bug when trying to get in to VIP in club I got max power thinking I can get in by making a VIP card but I get this message
ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_picture:
Trying to draw non-existing sprite.

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
kinda want cheats. can't seem to find where saves are stored.
Saves appear in the Config file. You can go in there and alter stuff like Max Energy easily, after you up the Max Energy stat everything else is simple.

Aug 13, 2017
well this was a total waste of time! the sales count is artificially geared to screw you so you can only get 99% by day 30 and you get the bad end. the count will piss away hundreds of energy on working with no gain to the percentage.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes