2.30 star(s) 4 Votes
U

User_10739

Kasey? The game author did a public release of .4 lol
As far I know, the person providing the link to the update gets a thanks, whether they paid for it or not. If you had posted the link and change log, I would be thanking you instead.

Reactions: Burt

Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
How do you Shape Matter? I don't see that option appear at any time. I'm guessing that's necessary to get a VIP card for the club?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
well this was a total waste of time! the sales count is artificially geared to screw you so you can only get 99% by day 30 and you get the bad end. the count will piss away hundreds of energy on working with no gain to the percentage.
You have to manipulate Lilly to increase your sales. Get to the "control mind" state asap, corrupt her every day and dump the rest of your energy into work. When you can control people and have corrupted her enough you can get her to help with sales which boosts your gain to 2% and this is enough to get 100% and more, I'm currently at around 140%.
You may have to repeat the control and help with sales process every monday, it seems ro get back to only 1% gain at the start of the week.

Last edited:

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Where do I click to go to the map at the very beginning of the game? Game told me map is avaliable and I can't find it.

Matzak

May 1, 2017
(just relay a post from dev Draga she post it on the collective)
Hi everyone,

first of all, sorry for the lack of updates and progress updates for the last two months. I was really busy and a lot of stuff came up so I couldn't work as much on MoM as I wanted. But you have to keep in mind that I'm just one single person who works on it on her free time. I wish I could work on it fulltime like some others but it's just not possible right now.

However enough of this stuff it's time for v0.5! This is going to be the last version before I release v1.0 - the final version of the game. I'm glad that I'm close to finishing it, since I really want to start working on new projects!

Release Schedule v0.5:
-Already out to: 25$ Patrons
-November 24th: 5$+ Patrons
-December 1st: Public

V1.0 Full version release: Hopefully before Christmas.

Changelog for v0.5:
-Over 50 new renders
-Two clients (they can be met once a week at the meeting room, the first is unlocked from the start, the second has to be unlocked later on.)
-Neighbour content (it's time to put your bitchy neighbour at her place!)
-A few new random events
-You can now continue the main story and go behind the 30 days lock (the final part of the main story comes in v1.0)
-Bugfixes

Jul 23, 2017
I corrupted secretary lilly and tanisha and have 160+ progress and finished the neighbour events (probably) anyway anything else?and how to get it?

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I corrupted secretary lilly and tanisha and have 160+ progress and finished the neighbour events (probably) anyway anything else?and how to get it?
Well there are the club events, and the minor variation you get by playing as a woman.

Also, the secretary has a rare random event that's easy to miss.

Ed66410

Apr 28, 2017
Won't let me load saves, redownloaded and still the same thing. help?

ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event
for object obj_col_save:

Error in code at line 31:

ini_write_string("Save","Room",global.spr_file[global.picture])
^
at position 40: Unknown variable spr_file or array index out of bounds

ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event
for object obj_col_save:

Error in code at line 31:

ini_write_string("Save","Room",global.spr_file[global.picture])
^
at position 40: Unknown variable spr_file or array index out of bounds

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
V1.0 now out for Patrons - soon to be released to all (the 25th).
-

Reactions: bernthal
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes