Su.IT

'Mind the School' dev
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Public News 01.04.2024

I wanna take the today's news to announce that I will abandon this project. I really had a lot of fun creating this game, but I just lost interest.

Ha, April Fools!

More info on :

patreon.png

Su.IT

'Mind the School' dev
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Major Game Update 0.1.3A

It is time!
Here is the new update for Mind the School. Version 0.1.3!
With this new update the cafeteria is finally introduced and filled with events.
Here's what's new:

Bild

vaansinn

Jul 5, 2020
Just wanted to say good luck with the project, looks very interesting and I like how much you engage and update this thread

Reactions: Su.IT

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Nope, sry. I plan to introduce male students after some school progression but until then it is mostly w-w. Although the interaction between those is rather limited due to a low progression in the school.
Thanks for the info about male student being introduced in the future, i almost downloaded the game

Good luck with your game, its not for me

Reactions: Krylo Zagato

Sopra

Jul 30, 2017
Nope, sry. I plan to introduce male students after some school progression but until then it is mostly w-w. Although the interaction between those is rather limited due to a low progression in the school.
Okay. I'm in.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MindTheSchool-0.1.3A
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Su.IT

'Mind the School' dev
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
I think the worst thing you could do is add male students or at least let us ban male students from attending as one of the new rules haha
You think so? Could you elaborate the reason for that? I could make the rule for including male students optional but I had plans that would for example include "serving" male people. would that fall in the same area for you?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes