JaySpill

Nov 6, 2020
yeah it failed, because yuriko vetoed. a veto is not a simple no, it's an official protest against the topic, which automatically fails the vote no matter the remaining results.
Alright, but taking this mechanic into consideration it invalidates your calculation above for about a 15% chance for a rule approval, as it adds another layer of failure of the vote.

As you already said, first make sure the player understands why the vote has failed, and probably add some sort of explanation what to do to get better chances it it happens multiple times. My personal opinion, a bit of grind is not necessarily a bad thing, but grinding without any progress indication and visible goal, also random failure without explanation is just going to frustrate the player to the point he will just stop playing. Very few people will play a game for frustration.

Su.IT

'Mind the School' dev
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Alright, but taking this mechanic into consideration it invalidates your calculation above for about a 15% chance for a rule approval, as it adds another layer of failure of the vote.

As you already said, first make sure the player understands why the vote has failed, and probably add some sort of explanation what to do to get better chances it it happens multiple times. My personal opinion, a bit of grind is not necessarily a bad thing, but grinding without any progress indication and visible goal, also random failure without explanation is just going to frustrate the player to the point he will just stop playing. Very few people will play a game for frustration.
I understand, I'll look into that. I probably won't have everything in the coming bugfix, but I try to get it in the coming 0.1.3 version

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
I'm not gonna lie, it gets really tiresome having half baked releases pop up everyday. This has almost nothing to do and should not have been released in the state it currently is in.

watchinglolis

Jan 12, 2021
Su.IT On the prior version (0.1.1) it would have you look to see the current status of the school and then perform actions to fix those areas allowing you to increase your level. In this version (0.1.2A)it seems to have skipped that entirely and also shows all the closed buildings as unlocked. Grinding like crazy you can have all stats above 70 and still not be able to pass a vote for a cheer squad because you didn't fix anything and make people happy. Also can't unlock the sex education without being able to increase your level to 3 so not being able to successfully level puts a stop to any advancement moving forward. I've tried starting a new game multiple times and it's the same results. You may have added new content but having it locked behind bugs that have become bigger makes it unobtainable.

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
why the fuck does charm go down when helping people makes no sense. i would think charm would go up helping the girl buy her stuff or helping someone off the floor or even talking to students.

Reactions: icollectsouls

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
Su.IT On the prior version (0.1.1) it would have you look to see the current status of the school and then perform actions to fix those areas allowing you to increase your level. In this version (0.1.2A)it seems to have skipped that entirely and also shows all the closed buildings as unlocked. Grinding like crazy you can have all stats above 70 and still not be able to pass a vote for a cheer squad because you didn't fix anything and make people happy. Also can't unlock the sex education without being able to increase your level to 3 so not being able to successfully level puts a stop to any advancement moving forward. I've tried starting a new game multiple times and it's the same results. You may have added new content but having it locked behind bugs that have become bigger makes it unobtainable.
does happiness and charm have to b above 70 too?

John573

Dec 16, 2017
How do you unlock Relaxed uniform or Theoretical Sex Education? I already have the requirements but it is still not unlocked.

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
Are you planning to add loli content to the game? (of course in the form of an additional patch so as not to break the F95 regulations)

RandomMilf

Oct 20, 2019
I'm not gonna lie, it gets really tiresome having half baked releases pop up everyday. This has almost nothing to do and should not have been released in the state it currently is in.
How so? From a developer's perspective, to have people try out their game is very beneficial, they get feedback on what people like, what they dislike, and what problems the game has, it vastly speeds up the development process. It can also be beneficial for the players in the long run, provided the developer is commits to making the changes to improve the game.

Now I understand not everyone likes being the alpha tester, the lab-rat if you will, but that can be easily avoided if you pay a bit of extra time either checking the changelog, to check the current content of the game, or searching the comments of the game to see if anyone mentions anything about it, you could also ask it yourself.

Reactions: Su.IT

Su.IT

'Mind the School' dev
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Are you planning to add loli content to the game? (of course in the form of an additional patch so as not to break the F95 regulations)
yes to some degree, accessible is it with the patch found on my discord. Though there is no content for them yet.

Raphael98

Dec 22, 2022
Yeah, I'm also stuck, can't fix any buildings, can't go past level 1, even after passing both the relations rule and approving the cheerleading squad, the buildings bug means everything else is inaccessible. New player with 0.1.2a as my first experience. For now I've uninstalled, will try it again when it's fixed.

Last edited:

watchinglolis

Jan 12, 2021
why the fuck does charm go down when helping people makes no sense. i would think charm would go up helping the girl buy her stuff or helping someone off the floor or even talking to students.
That has a negative value because charm is the impression people outside the school would have toward the students.
Happiness increases because you helped them but charm goes down if they are thought of outside the school as clumsy, poor, or un-fit (fat/lazy/unathletic).

Deznight

May 27, 2020
How is the unlock chance calculated? Student relation requires 2+ corruption and 95- inhibition, I have 5.27 / 90 and unlock chance is 23.34%. At the start of freegame chance was 25%, then it dropped, although the required stats were improved since then.

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
Yeah, I'm also stuck, can't fix any buildings, can't go past level 1, even after passing both the relations rule and approving the cheerleading squad, the buildings bug means everything else is inaccessible. New player with 0.1.2a as my first experience. For now I've uninstalled, will try it again when it's fixed.
This explains why I found the game to have basically no content, how the hell does this even happen. Also seems like an issue that should have a hot fixed released ahead of a normal update but what do I know?

SmiffyHallo

Aug 2, 2017
First things first. Good to see yet another slut-school.

Anyone have a fix for the buildings bug? Even with a clean install and new game all buildings are unlocked, but greyed out and therefore useless.

Keep up the good work!

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I'm the same way. I love the idea of the game, and its got a good base set up, but needs work before its really playable. Look forward to checking back later.

Death3248

Nov 30, 2023
Ok first off . I really like the idea of this game. there is things to do like teach classes, patrol buildings , patrol courtyard , check the store , or check in at the main office ...that said this game needs a bit more work. for it to be enjoyable... things like fixing the building thing I am like some of the other guys here and can't build the grayed out buildings. that is a big no no when you start the game and then you get the lines that you should build the lab but said building grayed out and you can't... this game needs that fixed and maybe fix some of the patrol things I have found at least 3 or more repeatable things 1. when you patrol the main class room you just about always find a girl siting down and crying and you get two choices leave her alone or get to the bottom of it. I have used both choices and it keeps coming back 2. the store you get one of 3 scenes there girl trying to buy something , girl drop a water bottle, or girl getting coffee... 3. the courtyard there is two scenes one with a group of girls the other is a girl siting down by her self there is two choices talk to her or leave. I have something like two weeks playing time in the game there is a few other things that need to be fixed but the grayed out building thing needs the fix the most. and maybe later on a walkthrough for the game but please fix the grayed out buildings first...

Deznight

May 27, 2020
The mechanics of vetoable voting is the main reason for the collapse of medieval Poland
The same fate awaits this game. The voting grind is just unbearable, and there is nothing else to do.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes