Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
"X is a school located deep in the woods, aeons away from the nearest city" - unless the whole school got somehow time-dropped into the jurassic or further in the past as the game begins, i honestly think the intro might be slightly incorrect.

Just sayin'

Jankosi

Mar 9, 2019
Looks good, hope it develops well! Love this style of game, shame there aren't more of them than the couple that are years old or dead.

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
There is nothing but grind. Or I dont understand how it supposed to be played.
Same events on repeat for a month and they barely change stats.
When I reached a requirement to vote for student relations - it failed.

Its ok, if game doesnt have alot of content, I play through it and wait for next release.
But showing same dialog on repeat 20 times is a waste of time, its not gameplay.

Reactions: Metrosecurity

Su.IT

'Mind the School' dev
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
There is nothing but grind. Or I dont understand how it supposed to be played.
Same events on repeat for a month and they barely change stats.
When I reached a requirement to vote for student relations - it failed.

Its ok, if game doesnt have alot of content, I play through it and wait for next release.
But showing same dialog on repeat 20 times is a waste of time, its not gameplay.
I understand you, its the first content patch since the games first release in september. the repeating events will resolve itself naturally once more events get introduced. The voting works differently in this game than it does in other games. Teaching the required stats kind of enables the rule to be voted on, after that you have to keep increasing the stats to raise the chance of success. I'm also still working on the balancing.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
i dunno about y'all, but if a dude shows up to me with feets in the shape of a dildo like this one, I'll be running away faster than light, this dude is NOT to be trusted
ezgif.com-resize.gif
Screenshot 2023-12-25 040234.png

• Haha
Reactions: Sonico

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
when visiting the school building. the selection to teach a class goes straight into patrolling? Yet occasionally it allows the teach option? is this correct?

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
when visiting the school building. the selection to teach a class goes straight into patrolling? Yet occasionally it allows the teach option? is this correct?
It depends on the time of the day. You can see it in the right window, where are the stats and a date and time of the day, under the date there is written, if it is a free time (which is in green color) and class (which is in red). If it shows CLASS you can go to the school building and there will be two options, to teach or to patrol, though even though i did teach many times, there was always only one scene, dont know if there is another one, or only one for now. Other than that you can teach in the Gym building, which has couple of options, but again there is not much of scenes. 2 in the changing room (one with girls half naked and one with them clothed, its possible that the girls are changing, but the scenes are the same) and then 3 scenes under "Go to students" "Check a P.A." "Tech a P.A." but two of them are the same only with a slight change in position of a girl.

To the dev: The game looks ok, but there are some things, that feel bad. Like the rules, i think they should not show, until you ate able to actually use them (just like the buidings dont show). I grinded like a hell for almost a month, to get corruption over 10 and to only find out, the option of Sex ED is closed. And then no matter the stats, the possiblility to activate Cheerleader Club is only 25%, and in 4 weeks me trying it always ended by all of them denying it. I think the possibility should go up if some stats are higher, like say charm, reputation and education. I even feel like its impossible to activate it, as its not implemented, but we get a false stimul, that it can. Again, if it really is not implemented, it would be better if it didnt show, or was not able to click it.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
mind control, interesting idea,
just wanna clarify for some genre like maledom, bdsm and any other stuff that not vanilla gonna be here too?

good luck and :coffee:

DrewLichter

Oct 5, 2019
The couple in the office building that allows you to unlock Student Relationships is still there after the student relationship passes.

Su.IT

'Mind the School' dev
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
The couple in the office building that allows you to unlock Student Relationships is still there after the student relationship passes.
thx, that's already a known issue. it is not really fixable in the current framework. but i'm already working on changes on the framework that will as a side effect fix that error.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
thx, that's already a known issue. it is not really fixable in the current framework. but i'm already working on changes on the framework that will as a side effect fix that error.
We might as well wait an update or two, after the basic framework turns into something actually playable before diving in, i guess.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
How does it allows you to unlock it? I have spoke with them and told them i will take care of that, but i dont see any new option in the rules.

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
I doubt dev knows what 25% means. Had 8 meetings in a row with denial of new rules or cheerleading club.
Student relation requirement is 2 corruption, I have 16.7 and still get denied every single time, with 27% chance.

BTW, if you count each vote separately to be 25% positive chance, then total chance of success is 1.56%
because there are three votes. And that means in 52 weeks (a year) you will be successful just once, if you are really lucky.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes