Su.IT

'Mind the School' dev
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Private Minor Game Update 0.1.1A

Greetings you beautiful people!

The first release is now almost a week ago and since then I already got quite a few messages about bugs, ideas and wishes. And I used them to decorate some spreadsheets.

Later I then decided to actually use the information to do something about it.

HS2_2023-09-21-21-17-59-160.png

So I worked the last week to implement and change a few things:

Changelog:

• Events: Not really a event but I added a small epilogue sequence at the end of the game introduction. The previous description on what role the potion will play in the game seemed to not be clear enough, so that new sequence is hopefully clearing that up a bit :)
  • Characters: The characters now have names!
  • UI: The ability to hide the GUI has been readded after making it work properly
  • UI: Added transitions between the images. You can disable or change the transition speed in the preferences, if you like to hav your juicy transitions a bit faster.
  • UI: The textbox background is now modifiable in the preferences as well. You can choose between original, 50% transparency or no box at all.
  • Images: The image format has been changed so the final size has been reduced by ~70%
  • Bugs: The use of the headmasters name was not consistent throughout the game, this has now been fixed.
  • Bugs: There seemed to be a case where images were missing. I found something that could have been this and fixed it, but I can't 100% confirm that this is definetly fixed as I can't reproduce this problem.
  • Bugs: There was a bug where the first event on day 1 was not firing and the player was thrown into free roaming without anything to do until day 2. Couldn't reproduce that either, but the other events worked fine for the reporter so I just changed the way the day 1 events were called.
Now during the production of this version, my Honey Select decided to break so I have to reinstall this 150GB big monstrosity. But after I got that back up and running I plan to finish up the pta voting system which I already almost finished and then work on some events to liven up free roaming a little bit :)

Until then have a nice one and feel free to head over to my :)

This update will be published to Public on 1st of October.

Last edited:

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
Seems interesting. I do like The Headmaster so I'll watch this one with interest. Good luck Su.IT!

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Mind Control is currently planned via Drugs, Hypnosis and Conditioning (not really mind control but still a part).
Technically conditioning is mind control. Just a longer incubation period.

Su.IT

'Mind the School' dev
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Public News 01.10.23
That's what I worked on the last few weeks and now it's finished. This is the PTA-Meeting. Maybe the stuff that gives you the most headache when trying to implement new rules. It works like this: You select a rule, club or building to unlock or update with your journal and when friday hits, the pta votes for or against it.

More information on:

Reactions: iottytiaare

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MindTheSchool-0.1.1a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Mind Control is currently planned via Drugs, Hypnosis and Conditioning (not really mind control but still a part).
Hot! A varied way to influence minds, some direct mind control and others more subtle, great! Any chance you can fuck dazed/tranced girls?

Su.IT

'Mind the School' dev
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Private News 15.10.23

Again it's time to give some update about the current state and what I've done to the game in the last two weeks.

More information on

HS2_2023-10-15-13-23-46-016.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DarkDank

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Funny post, but I don't see the point in gatekeeping information.
If you want to drum up excitement to get support, you have to know what's coming up.

Reactions: Thedarkdragon007

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Exactly, just post the freaking information here or don't. "Here is some info, pay me and I will tell you what I have been working on" l m a o OK buddy sure. Let me just take out my credit card.... or not.

Reactions: Thedarkdragon007
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes