hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Public News 01.11.23

It's time again for a quick update on what's been happening over the last month of development.
Something. Thanks for reading. More in the patreon .

View attachment 3051883
TLDR:

"
Release
To make it short. I don't know yet when. This is my first project I published and the game is really new. So I still have to figure out the timings and how to incorporate work on this game in my daily life as I still work full time and don't always have time to work on the game. It'll be out when it's ready and you will be the first ones to know. I'll still keep you peeps up to date on any progress I make.

"

gao23

Oct 25, 2021
"There is nothing to do here."

Wow. Great game.

Su.IT

'Mind the School' dev
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Public News 01.12.23

Another month went by and it is now again time to bring you peeps up to date on the development of Mind the School.

More info on :

sd_event_2 high_school panties shower Sakura Mori 1 0.png

Reactions: SmiffyHallo

Su.IT

'Mind the School' dev
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
what do you mean with 'no hero?' if you want to ask if there is no protagonist, you play from the view of the new headmaster, but it's mostly not really pov and more from a narrator perspective.

Su.IT

'Mind the School' dev
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
im patron of the headmaster game. if this is good, i will join.
I welcome every supporter, but feel free to thoroughly test it out first. the game will always be free to play

lll57

May 31, 2020
after 5 mins game introduction, i think i could buy the game concept. i will stay as student until i see game being developed further.

hentai.netizen

Apr 22, 2018
Corruption is above 10, Inhibition below 95 but Rule 1 is still locked. Rule 2 and cheerleading club get rejected every time. Why bother releasing this

Su.IT

'Mind the School' dev
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
How are the tricks done? And how do I get corruption and money?
como se ponen los trucos? y como consigo corrupcion y dinero?
What do you mean with tricks?
Certain events will give corruption and money gets deposited at the beginning of every month.

Su.IT

'Mind the School' dev
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Corruption is above 10, Inhibition below 95 but Rule 1 is still locked. Rule 2 and cheerleading club get rejected every time. Why bother releasing this
Some visible rules are locked as they are currently not ready to be voted on. also the conditions for unlocking mark a general area on where it is possible to unlock those rules or clubs or whatever. the more you're above those values, the better the chances, but below the chances drop drastically and could also have negative impact on you, but that is still in the works. In the journal you can see the chance for them passing right next to the vote button. if it says locked, they are not open for voting in that version. And I have them in there so the journal isn't that empty and also to act as a bit of preview for whats to come.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes