• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
many bugs inside :(

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 2322, in script
show 48-7 with fade
Exception: Image '48-7' not found.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 2415, in script
scene 51 with fade
Exception: Image '51' not found.

Jeromutton360

Nov 16, 2017
Breif event completion summary of my game so far along with a few questions in between

can we even blackmail Rey? cant seem to get hints from Miko, its just skipping her guidance and moving to the event.
Scratching my head in regards to the love column displayed in-phone.

No highlighting to give you an idea of how many hearts you've attained. Ive got one Break displayed for Anna so far and that's it.

massaged sakura at the beach and now its closed off temporarily apparently.

Talked to all the passengers on the metro, Did the miko event in the bath , groped Miko on the train, took a lewd picture of Rey with Miko's help,

Talked to the housewife at the playground twice.

Massaged and prayed with Mizuki and also cleaned her yard.
Cant interact with Miko to fix that yoga session with her.

Talked with the Aunt downtown.
Constantly looping with all the new lewd shenanigans you can pull off with Anna like morning breakfast under the table fun, Bathroom peeping at anna in the morning, creaming her tits at night, molested anna during computer repair, got a handjob from anna inside the onsen.

Wht else is left? absolutely no idea.

Jeromutton360

Nov 16, 2017
Breif event completion summary of my game so far along with a few questions in between

can we even blackmail Rey? cant seem to get hints from Miko, its just skipping her guidance and moving to the event.
Scratching my head in regards to the love column displayed in-phone.

No highlighting to give you an idea of how many hearts you've attained. Ive got one Break displayed for Anna so far and that's it.

massaged sakura at the beach and now its closed off temporarily apparently.

Talked to all the passengers on the metro, Did the miko event in the bath , groped Miko on the train, took a lewd picture of Rey with Miko's help,

Talked to the housewife at the playground twice.

Massaged and prayed with Mizuki and also cleaned her yard.
Cant interact with Miko to fix that yoga session with her.

Talked with the Aunt downtown.
Constantly looping with all the new lewd shenanigans you can pull off with Anna like morning breakfast under the table fun, Bathroom peeping at anna in the morning, creaming her tits at night, molested anna during computer repair, got a handjob from anna inside the onsen.

Wht else is left? absolutely no idea.
scratch that. Just managed to blackmail Rey. dont even noe wht i did, was on standby at the world map and then decided to enter Rey's room. now i can black mail her.

Reactions: Pif paf

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
i found this i think it was a bug i am new at this so i dont know xP

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 5630, in <module>
NameError: name 'fad' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\eskim\Desktop\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\eskim\Desktop\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\eskim\Desktop\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\main.py", line 149, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\eskim\Desktop\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 5630, in script
File "C:\Users\eskim\Desktop\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1306, in execute
paired = renpy.python.py_eval(self.paired)
File "C:\Users\eskim\Desktop\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1835, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\eskim\Desktop\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1828, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
MindBreak 0.1
Happened to me the first time... just started the exe again. worked.

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
I like the game. I like the boobs in it. File size is mad, so I'm going to dl the compressed version.

Vran Reinhold

Aug 7, 2017
is it really ntr if you are the one cucking others. Or am I reading the description wrong and you are the one being cucked.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
the game is crashing after the choice of massaging Anna´s ass and heading to the bar with Mizuki

While running game code:
Ass:

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Red\Desktop\Culture\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc-crunched\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Red\Desktop\Culture\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc-crunched\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Red\Desktop\Culture\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc-crunched\renpy\main.py", line 149, in run
File "C:\Users\Red\Desktop\Culture\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc-crunched\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 5630, in script
File "C:\Users\Red\Desktop\Culture\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc-crunched\renpy\ast.py", line 1306, in execute
paired = renpy.python.py_eval(self.paired)
File "C:\Users\Red\Desktop\Culture\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc-crunched\renpy\python.py", line 1835, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\Red\Desktop\Culture\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc-crunched\renpy\python.py", line 1828, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
MindBreak 0.1

bar:

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'Grannu' is not defined.

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Francine\Desktop\Culture\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc-crunched\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Francine\Desktop\Culture\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc-crunched\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Francine\Desktop\Culture\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc-crunched\renpy\main.py", line 149, in run
File "C:\Users\Francine\Desktop\Culture\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc-crunched\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 5370, in script
File "C:\Users\Francine\Desktop\Culture\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc-crunched\renpy\ast.py", line 615, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "C:\Users\Francine\Desktop\Culture\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc-crunched\renpy\ast.py", line 528, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
MindBreak 0.1
but the game s amazng
Search forum function is your BEST friend. Look up posts a page or two back : you must edit scripts.rpy and change two lines using notepad++. There must be Granny and fade instead what is reported as errors/missing values.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Im playing the original uncompressed version and I keep getting

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 436, in <module>
Exception: Could not find font u'tl/None/Sansation_Regular.ttf'.

Full traceback:
File "E:\Downloads\Mega\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Downloads\Mega\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\Downloads\Mega\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\main.py", line 149, in run
File "E:\Downloads\Mega\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 436, in script
!�
File "E:\Downloads\Mega\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\Downloads\Mega\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1804, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/script.rpy", line 436, in <module>
File "E:\Downloads\Mega\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1230, in imagemap
roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "E:\Downloads\Mega\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\Downloads\Mega\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2620, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "E:\Downloads\Mega\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3022, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "E:\Downloads\Mega\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2034, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 475, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 231, in renpy.display.render.render
File "E:\Downloads\Mega\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 711, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 143, in renpy.display.render.render
File "E:\Downloads\Mega\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 711, in render
File "E:\Downloads\Mega\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 639, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "E:\Downloads\Mega\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1110, in render
st, at)
File "E:\Downloads\Mega\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1527, in render
cwidth, cheight = sizeit('c', width, height, 0, 0)
File "E:\Downloads\Mega\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1522, in sizeit
rend = render(pos_d[pos], width, height, st, at)
File "E:\Downloads\Mega\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 913, in render
surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
File "E:\Downloads\Mega\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 715, in render
rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
File "E:\Downloads\Mega\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1110, in render
st, at)
File "E:\Downloads\Mega\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1807, in render
virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
File "E:\Downloads\Mega\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 590, in __init__
glyphs = ts.glyphs(s, self)
File "E:\Downloads\Mega\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 238, in glyphs
fo = font.get_font(self.font, self.size, self.bold, self.italic, 0, self.antialias, self.vertical, self.hinting, layout.oversample)
File "E:\Downloads\Mega\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\text\font.py", line 650, in get_font
face = load_face(fn)
File "E:\Downloads\Mega\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\text\font.py", line 591, in load_face
raise Exception("Could not find font {0!r}.".format(orig_fn))
Exception: Could not find font u'tl/None/Sansation_Regular.ttf'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
MindBreak 0.1
Yep, I have it in all releases:
copy the ttf file from ../game/ folder into this one:
'.../game/tl/None/'
I did for all the ttf files to be on the safe side.

MartinDAOC

Jun 17, 2018
Hello.
advice and help.
I have come across, the problem is two, despite these problems does not play the game and the game falls. I'm a long way off in the story.
1- The game falls when Anna + Aiko puts on the bed. At Aiko at home.
2 - The game falls as I invite Mizuki to drink.
The next thing you can not get both things is important.
thank you for your advice and help.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hello.
advice and help.
I have come across, the problem is two, despite these problems does not play the game and the game falls. I'm a long way off in the story.
In those cases maybe you could upload the trace and log files with your bug description. And maybe developer will see it...

MartinDAOC

Jun 17, 2018
thx .
1 -

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'Anna' is not defined.

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Obsidian-750\Downloads\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Obsidian-750\Downloads\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Obsidian-750\Downloads\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\main.py", line 149, in run
File "C:\Users\Obsidian-750\Downloads\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 4341, in script
(D6Q!.�����Z2�,"����2�F�����¯�����H�\� �؀��!~�o�O�[���m���acs�0ei$��i���M!v���1]��B'���q?�>�|��k�Z���zE;��銌
File "C:\Users\Obsidian-750\Downloads\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 615, in execute
File "C:\Users\Obsidian-750\Downloads\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 528, in eval_who
Exception: Sayer 'Anna' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
MindBreak 0.1
thx
2 -

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Obsidian-750\Downloads\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Obsidian-750\Downloads\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Obsidian-750\Downloads\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\main.py", line 149, in run
File "C:\Users\Obsidian-750\Downloads\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 5370, in script
File "C:\Users\Obsidian-750\Downloads\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 615, in execute
File "C:\Users\Obsidian-750\Downloads\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v02B-pc\MindBreak-v0.2B-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 528, in eval_who
Thank you for your help.

AlexCopper

Nov 29, 2016
Hello.
advice and help.
There is a public bugfix on the patreon page of the developer.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
I can not repair it very much.
thank you.
Go to his Patreon page :
"

Sorry guys, just replace the same file in the game folder with this one."

This is the link for bugfix 0.2.5b:

Overwrite the file with the new one, and you're ready to go !

Reactions: MalikSG
3.10 star(s) 15 Votes