3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Her tit is bigger than all her upper body lol.. I dont get it... it's just stupid a gross... in my mind... should think it was a big belly, with a nipple? was actually thinking about downloading the game, untill I saw that pic :sick:

Last edited:

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I hint system yass finally I don’t feel like a headless chicken running around lmao and I feel like the ntr tag genre needs to be fixed to specify what kind of ntr such as netori it is keeps people away from good games such as this one :)

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
Whenever I click something it says "work in progress". About three update same thing: "Handjob". If you go to Aiko house shoping event newer trigger the time. If you go to the school you stuck endless loop. When l saw nothing new l delete the game. May be more bugs in it. I will wait until he finishing the game may be we will see a blowjob at the end.:cautious:

Plus: 700 more image? If he didnt give any new action where he put them?

Last edited:

Zacknafein44

Jun 26, 2017
Her tit is bigger than all her upper body lol.. I dont get it... it's just stupid a gross... in my mind... should think it was a big belly, with a nipple? was actually thinking about downloading the game, untill I saw that pic :sick:
thx u for the warning

and yea, briefly - pics are repulsive (personal opinion)

woody

Jan 31, 2017
this has serious amount of bugs,loop @ school,talking to mizuki you keep getting warped to the train with miko,miko never shows in your room on first night,tried a restart 4 times same result,miko & sister never in their rooms ever,tried 3 days all day never show,caught miko in bath once, then never again,went to beach sat/sunday some days you get in others you dont,
this has good potential to be a very good game but the list of bugs is growing,hope they can be fixed as i really like this game

king1828

Jul 8, 2017
I hint system yass finally I don’t feel like a headless chicken running around lmao and I feel like the ntr tag genre needs to be fixed to specify what kind of ntr such as netori it is keeps people away from good games such as this one :)
hi, so just so i know what choice to make at the beggining is it NTR as in im getting cucked or is it netori? sorry i know blahblah mentioned this but i just want to make sure.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
i guess the NTR tag shouldnt be needed then because incest tags usually go hand and hand with Netori as well as harem games and mind control games
meh what to do what to do just hope a mod or admin would agree on this subject as well really wish that the ntr tag was upgraded or updated

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
I am not happy with this. I just downloaded an over 4Gig Klops of a game, to see mediocre Honey Select tit monsters spouting non sequiturs at me. Now, I may be mistaken, but i have a strong feeling something is the game is broken, and that I see scenes that should have been triggered by me doing something. Which I did not. Yes, also the school bug.

I have put out NTR and pissing, maybe that killed some triggers off?!

But all in all, I will not play or download this again. Not very sexy, no good storytelling, not for me.

Last edited:

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
King Monkey Mon, yes, i was stupid that way. Still my point was more that I expected from a game that size either lots of content and a long history of tuning (thus, a good game), or a bloated monster. I feel strongly the second.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
ok i havent replay this game in a while but to answer our question about NTR yep its going to be in the game although i dont really mind since i dont really care about the characters in this game except the grandma
View attachment 188914

im kinda surpised you didnt download the compressed verison first if this your first time trying out the game that has almost 5 gbs on the normal game

oh i just found out its a choice you can turn them on and off
Oh wow have not played for awhile I don't even remember that part tbh guess that explains the ntr then

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Any Mac help w this one? I DL'd and it bounces but wont open as a game. Can someone please double check the MAC file attached to OP?

Perhaps it isnt packaged properly? :(

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes