3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Anyone else having issues with the mac version opening whenst it is unpacked? It will "bop" on the tool bar for a split second then auto close without notice...Any mac guru's help here and with the Sage Project porting (another long awaited update for me) would be appreciated.

Louisianafor50

Jan 28, 2019
Even when i use the Walktrough and the ingame guide, i have got problems to find the events. So if u develop a game and have fun letting ur players search for the story, this game is a good example imo. The main problem is, u do not know where the action happens, so u have to search every room/location at every time the day. This suckz.

Since i played so much games with the same style i have to say: there are better games, with similar content, better gameplay and not so frustrating. Cant recommand this for anybody.

O, forgot the masochist.....hf.
Maybe is because I'm probably one of the few that has ever played all the releases of this game but I can't really see the difficulty in finding the events, just from the book inside I could find all of them. There are like six maybe seven main locations how can be arse to click seven-time mate? This without relying on the walkthrough that even if it's rather simplistic you are easily pointed in the right direction.

Reactions: AlexCopper

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
notice Mizuki has a different outfit for her last break ( in this version ) hope the old one comes back...in some form

Reactions: NG12345

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know why the Mac version (MEGA link) doesn't open at all? I had to delete the game two times already? Does the window version have the same problem?

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
The Mac version is wrong, it's the phone app who is downloadable in the link.
@crust I am not able to get any more information from this poster, but assuming this comment is correct and this person has a MAC...what phone app link is he talking about? Can we get the links re-labled if need be? I can say with certainty that the version on the MAC link downloads & unpacks but wont open. If someone has a workaround, please share.

NG12345

Sep 25, 2017
Hot models as always and I enjoy the general idea of the game.
Bit worried about Mizuki's new makeup though. I hope we don't see more and more obvious makeup as the girls get corrupted. I know some people like that, but it gets to be a big turnoff in my book if it gets extreme (this might sound like a weird thing to worry about, but corruption (the game) has me a little paranoid on this one)

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes