• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
This guy all time loses release dates and He all time has some "exams" ( in Summer, yea). Can't understand why people wanna give him some money.
Because most of us forgot that this game even exists. Take me for example, I wanted to cancel my pledge this month and couldn't do it because patreon charged me even before I could remember Nav's name.

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
What the fuck 2 games that I actually kinda liked (this one and My Life: A Series of Fortunate Events) are now abandoned even though patreons apparently got fucked by this developer I still want to see some more action with the grandmother and one of the teachers so hopefully after his Space X Mars mission exams he'll continue at least for a bit.

Jul 16, 2018
Any idea what happened to the developer ?
He is lazy asshole. All time he had reasons for losing release date. In the last release, he fucked up with the release date, but at the same time in the discord, he kept playing league of legends all the time. I don’t understand why people trusted him after his three releases, when he was several weeks late. It was immediately noticeable that the guy decided to just make easy money. Not a single release came on time.
:WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Really not a fan of such extreme mammary hypertrophy.

Reminds me of the old joke where the manager comes into the burlesque booking manager's office and says he represents a girl with ludicrously big boobs
"Wow. That sounds great! What's her act?"

"Well ... with a little bit of help she can sit up..."

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes