3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Huhu, someone messed up a file path.

You can still extract the .rpa and rename "horizontal_idle_thumb.png" to "horizontal_hover_thumb.png"

You need to copy the "Sansation_Regular.ttf" file to "game\tl\None\" folder.

After that you will have an other bug. You can put the attached file inside the "game\" folder to fix it.

Nice bugfest overall.
im working on Rey only hint i got is REY is falling in love with me and says i should exploit somehow
some hint ffs...any idaes or suggestions?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i know this game is abandoned BUT just because it is doesnt make it a bad game
i have a thing for enable console that someone else posted UnRen-dev.bat (forget by who) but from the site here
long story short is there not a command to type to do +breaks,etc
tried a few different ways and what i add ither doesnt work or else crashes my game with errors so i just reload my saves again
got a few things im stuck with and ill provide screen shots maybe someone else out there had same issues,etc and got through
says Rey is falling in love with me and i need to exploit this (ive only found 2 locations with her outside in onsen playing with water stream and of course in her bed room)so how exactly and where exactly would i go about exploiting Rey?
ALSO anna is maxed but cant do certain sexual things such as anal and forget the others (is there a work around?)
AND last but not least says im ready to accept me as her master and im ready to take full control of her BUT yet everytime i go to her house i never get any dialog to make this happen (what am i missing or doing doing wrong?)
sorry about such a long post but this is driving me crazy and cant find any information that will help me with my problems
thanks in advance ...take care because i care.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
i know this game is abandoned BUT just because it is doesnt make it a bad game
i have a thing for enable console that someone else posted UnRen-dev.bat (forget by who) but from the site here
long story short is there not a command to type to do +breaks,etc
tried a few different ways and what i add ither doesnt work or else crashes my game with errors so i just reload my saves again
got a few things im stuck with and ill provide screen shots maybe someone else out there had same issues,etc and got through
says Rey is falling in love with me and i need to exploit this (ive only found 2 locations with her outside in onsen playing with water stream and of course in her bed room)so how exactly and where exactly would i go about exploiting Rey?
ALSO anna is maxed but cant do certain sexual things such as anal and forget the others (is there a work around?)
AND last but not least says im ready to accept me as her master and im ready to take full control of her BUT yet everytime i go to her house i never get any dialog to make this happen (what am i missing or doing doing wrong?)
sorry about such a long post but this is driving me crazy and cant find any information that will help me with my problems
thanks in advance ...take care because i care.
The coding for the game is kinda wonky in some parts. The best way to progress is to download Notepad++ and use that to go through the .rpy files and make sure you've seen all the content. I do that for most games anyway, so I can fix typos/bugs myself to have a smoother experience. Most devs don't do a great job coding so it's something you should get used to if not having a complete experience bugs you like it does me. I also use it to merge multiple paths so I don't have to play through games more than once to see all content.

Reactions: str8up

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
anyone knows if the developer has started to work with another game?
we need more games with models with super tatas like this one has ;)

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
i asked about the developer not the game
No, I don't know that they've been active anywhere else under a different alias or something. But Corruption is another game that has a lot of nice characters with big boobs, and also uses Honey Select.

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
Mindbreak
Good night dear.
My name is Jhoon, and considering that the game is abandoned I come to ask you, if you are interested in having a second version of the game, I am thinking of starting progress in the game until the end of the month.
Some scenes that I will implement
Nipple Fuck (Mizuki and the other milfs)
Anal Sex
Pregnant
Spanish (work on breasts)
I also intend to implement two more regions that will include
I trade only with busty women (Japan)
And elsewhere I want an area just to enslave girls who are already totally corrupted
SubWorldStreet (with cells, and rooms to be able to fuck at will)
I will also implement the appeal, prostitution for you to do during the weekdays.
Submission and Breaking
Break will go from 3 to 5 in the main characters
beach days will be added to weekends
for now, the Mc or whatever name they want, he can work and corrupt the women at work, including his own boss.
// - //
This will be the update for Version 5.5 of Mind Break 2

Let me know if there is anything else you want to add to the game.
Well, if you're seriously going to do that, I'd advise you to change the name of the game and the name of the characters and some minor background information. I say this because if Nav comes back, he could go after you for stealing his game, even if he disappeared for a couple of years and hasn't updated it since May of 2019.

That happened with Nergal when he decided to remake Wootch's Urban X Life after Wootch disappeared and stopped working on it for about a year or so. Wootch started harassing him about 'stealing' his game when he came back, so Nergal changed just enough of the story and names of the characters to get him off his back.

But yeah, this game has some potential. So I think anyone who played it and enjoyed it, would love to see it live on.

Redcloud

Feb 26, 2018
Well, if you're seriously going to do that, I'd advise you to change the name of the game and the name of the characters and some minor background information. I say this because if Nav comes back, he could go after you for stealing his game, even if he disappeared for a couple of years and hasn't updated it since May of 2019.

That happened with Nergal when he decided to remake Wootch's Urban X Life after Wootch disappeared and stopped working on it for about a year or so. Wootch started harassing him about 'stealing' his game when he came back, so Nergal changed just enough of the story and names of the characters to get him off his back.

But yeah, this game has some potential. So I think anyone who played it and enjoyed it, would love to see it live on.
didnt the guy who made this die?

• Wow
Reactions: JhOon

Djeep

Feb 9, 2019
Hello everyone, excellent advice for creating a sequel on an already existing basis, changing some things to avoid what is called plagiarism which could lead to lawsuits and trouble; in France for example it is called [the preservation of copyright and the preservation of the moral right to use a work of others] this system for example allows prosecution for fraudulent use and artist plagiarism . As it has been judiciously advised, change the name of the game and the essential elements that give it its recognition, we then start on the creation of a new game "on an original idea" but for which it is only you who are copyright holder! enough for legal blah blah, perso if you want to advance your game on this idea well go for it! go for it I will not be the only one to follow you take care of yourself and be well cordially. ;);)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Turkis and JhOon
3.10 star(s) 15 Votes