VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mindkiller [v0.01] [TwistedRem]

X0R

Stay a Mystery, it’s Better.
Aug 5, 2016
3eqw4p.png

Overview:
In the near future, mankind discovers the power of Psionics, which is of course swiftly exploited by the corporations running the world, rapidly leading to all-out warfare between them, with innocent people caught in the crossfire.
Years later, in the fallout of the most recent Corporate War, Aiden, a low-tier psion, and Fixer for AmaraTek, is tasked with safeguarding a mysterious young girl named Sera, and uncovering the mystery of what makes her so special. More specifically, why so many other entities are willing to spend so much money on bullets to get their hands on her.
Luckily, Aiden is a skilled combatant, and well-practiced in pushing his small psionic talents to maximum effect.
Your actions-- how you treat Sera, how you choose to use your powers (or not), and the various decisions you'll make in the course of the game-- will all have an effect on the the way the story unfolds...
And how everything ultimately ends.​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-07
Release Date: 2021-08-07
Developer: TwistedRem - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

lOYjLC.jpg rlRKW6.jpg w6vaSh-1.jpg BQGv4H.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Mindkiller [v0.01] [TwistedRem] [OS@146MB, QR@95%, MyRepack]

Did a repack that converts images to WebP at 95% quality ratio, got it down from 146MB to 74MB :p

PC =

P.S. I added an option to rename the protagonist, hope the dev considers this and implements this option in future updates. :geek:

Enjoy and hit Like (y) if you find my post helpful. :giggle:

Last edited:

Twistedrem

Mindkiller Dev and Woman Respecter
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Hey, everybody. Dev here! Man, I honestly thought I was going to get ripped to shreds my first time out, so the positive reception thus far has been nice!

I don’t mind that the game’s here, I know how the scene works. I’m just grateful for the eyes! Lord knows I would never have found 90% of the stuff I love in this space if it weren’t for this site. Lol all I ask is that if you like it, consider donating or some shit, either on Patreon or on Itch, so I can justify this hobby to my wife. :p

I know the initial demo is really brief, and a little rough around the edges, but I really wanted to put myself out there before I could make excuses not to for the hundredth time. The first “full” release is maybe 70 percent written. So there should be more content pretty quickly, though I am in the middle of a move, so it might take a little longer than I would like. No promises, but I’m optimistic!

I really appreciate the feedback so far. This is my first time, so it’s all really helpful. I’ll definitely opt for a smaller file format in the future, I completely forgot about that stuff. I also saw a request for a name input option. I thought about it initially, rejected it for some bullshit ephemeral artsy reason in my head that I really can’t justify now that I’ve been called on it, so it’s very likely that will change in the second release. No worries. :p

Lastly, somebody asked about planned sexual content. That should’ve been listed somewhere, but I didn’t do it, because I‘m new at this, and also one of the dumbest smart people I have personally ever met. ;) Here’s a quick list for you, but you know, stuff might change in the future, blah, blah, blah.

Mind-control
Tentacles
Strapon
Lesbian
Female domination
Male domination
Futa
Feet
Oral
Anal
BDSM
Humiliation
Selfcest

Psionic powers are a big part of the story, so. Shit’s probably going to get real weird.

Anyway, that’s it for me. You guys are great. Any questions or critiques, feel free, and I’ll try to address them in the morning. Er… later today. Fuck insomnia.

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
Some sort of warning before you get dumped back to the main menu would be a positive addition (in case peeps want to save progress).

Reactions: Twistedrem

Twistedrem

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Selfcest?
Do we not have a selfcest tag? Shit. We need one. Are we not men, women, and others of culture? For shame! Anyway, if you’re not familiar, it’s a trope wherein one literally fucks themselves. A gender-bent version, in this case that I’m envisioning for the story.

OK, now I’m going to bed. For real this time.

Last edited:

Twistedrem

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Some sort of warning before you get dumped back to the main menu would be a positive addition (in case peeps want to save progress).
Good point. I’ll make sure to change that up.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Hey, everybody. Dev here! Man, I honestly thought I was going to get ripped to shreds my first time out, so the positive reception thus far has been nice!

I don’t mind that the game’s here, I know how the scene works. I’m just grateful for the eyes! Lord knows I would never have found 90% of the stuff I love in this space if it weren’t for this site. Lol all I ask is that if you like it, consider donating or some shit, either on Patreon or on Itch, so I can justify this hobby to my wife. :p

I know the initial demo is really brief, and a little rough around the edges, but I really wanted to put myself out there before I could make excuses not to for the hundredth time. The first “full” release is maybe 70 percent written. So there should be more content pretty quickly, though I am in the middle of a move, so it might take a little longer than I would like. No promises, but I’m optimistic!

I really appreciate the feedback so far. This is my first time, so it’s all really helpful. I’ll definitely opt for a smaller file format in the future, I completely forgot about that stuff. I also saw a request for a name input option. I thought about it initially, rejected it for some bullshit ephemeral artsy reason in my head that I really can’t justify now that I’ve been called on it, so it’s very likely that will change in the second release. No worries. :p

Lastly, somebody asked about planned sexual content. That should’ve been listed somewhere, but I didn’t do it, because I‘m new at this, and also one of the dumbest smart people I have personally ever met. ;) Here’s a quick list for you, but you know, stuff might change in the future, blah, blah, blah.

Mind-control
Tentacles
Strapon
Lesbian
Female domination
Male domination
Futa
Feet
Oral
Anal
BDSM
Humiliation
Selfcest

Psionic powers are a big part of the story, so. Shit’s probably going to get real weird.

Anyway, that’s it for me. You guys are great. Any questions or critiques, feel free, and I’ll try to address them in the morning. Er… later today. Fuck insomnia.
the variety of choices seem to be a strong point here. i also like you can choose how to use your powers.

some things have been addressed such as MC name change. and future tags.

i did notice Lacies face and body skin tone didnt match though. atm it looks like she has make-up lighter then her body tone.

in regards to future tags honestly as long as they're optional i dont have issues with them. even the tentacles one. but for me things like lesbian,strap-on,futa,BDSM,humiliation, and femdom should be optional.

....damn thats like half the tags right there. all those tags sort of hint at the MC being abused...constantly.

my favorite part aside from the choices so far was right now the story (of what we currently have) tells you the basics of this world without trying to over explain the sci-fi parts.

so yeah so far seems interesting enough for me to try again.

also even though its really short i do think it deserves a vaginal sex tag.

all in all good luck to you.

Twistedrem

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
the variety of choices seem to be a strong point here. i also like you can choose how to use your powers.

some things have been addressed such as MC name change. and future tags.

i did notice Lacies face and body skin tone didnt match though. atm it looks like she has make-up lighter then her body tone.

in regards to future tags honestly as long as they're optional i dont have issues with them. even the tentacles one. but for me things like lesbian,strap-on,futa,BDSM,humiliation, and femdom should be optional.

....damn thats like half the tags right there. all those tags sort of hint at the MC being abused...constantly.

my favorite part aside from the choices so far was right now the story (of what we currently have) tells you the basics of this world without trying to over explain the sci-fi parts.

so yeah so far seems interesting enough for me to try again.

also even though its really short i do think it deserves a vaginal sex tag.

all in all good luck to you.
Not gonna lie, a lot of fucked up shit happens to the MC in the course of the narrative. But I also recognize that not everybody is a submissive slutwaffle like myself, so a lot of the really demeaning stuff, you can avoid. You might have to make some sacrifices for the sake of your dignity at times, and not everyone’s likely to be happy about that all the time, but I have to reserve some fucking artistic license here. :p A big theme in the game is Aiden deciding what shape he wants his life to take going forward, and you are instrumental in that as the player. When the game starts, he’s pretty badass, but he’s also carrying around a lot of trauma, and he’s essentially been a fucking slave for much of his life. Maybe this is the start of a shift away from that, but that’s up to you. I don’t wanna go too far into spoilers, but I promise, you’re not just gonna be a fucking doormat. (Also, a lot of those tags apply to other characters, not necessarily you, or at the very least, not you alone.)

The plan right now is to finish the next four or five scenes, and then, if time permits, I’m probably going to go back and completely redo that initial scene. I don’t know what the fuck I did wrong, but you’re absolutely right, there’s some weird shit going on with Lacie’s textures. Not gonna fuck with it for now, but it’s on the list.

I’m glad you like the choices so much! I mean, that’s the gameplay, right, in a visual novel. Or at least, that’s why I play them. So I’m definitely trying! Got to be careful not to overwhelm myself, especially not my first time out. But we’ll see!

And yeah, exposition dumps are one of my least favorite fucking things in all of literature. So I’m glad you can appreciate the pacing of the worldbuilding and such!

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Not gonna lie, a lot of fucked up shit happens to the MC in the course of the narrative. But I also recognize that not everybody is a submissive slutwaffle like myself, so a lot of the really demeaning stuff, you can avoid. You might have to make some sacrifices for the sake of your dignity at times, and not everyone’s likely to be happy about that all the time, but I have to reserve some fucking artistic license here. :p A big theme in the game is Aiden deciding what shape he wants his life to take going forward, and you are instrumental in that as the player. When the game starts, he’s pretty badass, but he’s also carrying around a lot of trauma, and he’s essentially been a fucking slave for much of his life. Maybe this is the start of shift away from that, but that’s up to you. I don’t wanna go too far into spoilers, but I promise, you’re not just gonna be a fucking doormat. (Also, a lot of those tags apply to other characters, not necessarily you, or at the very least, not you alone.)
yeah the tags combined with your sigs i kinda figured being a sub was somehow a thing so i figured i'd ask. (no judgement. different strokes and all that):whistle:

im not saying change anything you have planned. but if your gonna go into detail about the Mc's past including renders showing him being abused. i would simply hope for an option where most of that story telling is summarized and i dont have to SEE it. somehow that tends to work for me since i still know what happens to MC without seeing it. then again it also depends on the abuse. some ass whooping i can handle. if its sex related like the previous tags. then thats when i'd appreciate that option.

but yeah to clarify dont need to change anything just suggesting an alternative.

• Haha

Twistedrem

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
yeah the tags combined with your sigs i kinda figured being a sub was somehow a thing so i figured i'd ask. (no judgement. different strokes and all that):whistle:

im not saying change anything you have planned. but if your gonna go into detail about the Mc's past including renders showing him being abused. i would simply hope for an option where most of that story telling is summarized and i dont have to SEE it. somehow that tends to work for me since i still know what happens to MC without seeing it. then again it also depends on the abuse. some ass whooping i can handle. if its sex related like the previous tags. then thats when i'd appreciate that option.

but yeah to clarify dont need to change anything just suggesting an alternative.
I’m laughing at the gentle call out, not your suggestion. I’ll keep it in mind!

Reactions: Look-see