VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mindkiller [v0.01] [TwistedRem]

Twistedrem

Mindkiller Dev and Woman Respecter
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
just remembered this post earlier. so ima let you go. i've asked everthing i could think of atm. (y)
You’re a scholar. You’re not keeping me up, it’s just bullshit insomnia that won’t quit. But I’ll bid you good night, and I’ll fuck off to try and slay this particular dragon again. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Look-see

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm already hooked from that story description alone and i haven't even downloaded the game yet. It shows that the Dev put effort into the story. Which is something i like to see, whenever a game tries to be plot heavy.

• Love
Reactions: Twistedrem

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
Is this really already over after you get out of the one-night-stand? And right back into the menu without warning?
If so, cannot say anything about it other then it has potential... maybe.

Twistedrem

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Is this really already over after you get out of the one-night-stand? And right back into the menu without warning?
If so, cannot say anything about it other then it has potential... maybe.
Sorry about that! On the Itch page, it makes it clear it’s just a free demo, featuring the prologue and the first scene. If you got it from here, you probably wouldn’t know that going in. But there’s a lot more content planned for the second release, so hopefully you’ll find more to like there!

Twistedrem

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
I'm already hooked from that story description alone and i haven't even downloaded the game yet. It shows that the Dev put effort into the story. Which is something i like to see, whenever a game tries to be plot heavy.
Thank you so much! Yeah, I really couldn’t imagine writing one of these games any other way. Whether I am successful at it or not, we’ll just have to see. Lol Let me know what you think!

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
Sorry about that! On the Itch page, it makes it clear it’s just a free demo, featuring the prologue and the first scene. If you got it from here, you probably wouldn’t know that going in. But there’s a lot more content planned for the second release, so hopefully you’ll find more to like there!
Thanks for the explanation. I saw nothing bad, just not enough to give my proper thoughts... yet. Ok, other that: the renders look good.
Will keep an eye out for that update. :)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well just played trough this minute long demo

The story could become interesting but from a very tiny demo its hard to tell

Thank god we have a choice between being a alpha or beta mc thats a very nice thing in a game

The mc actually looks a bit grown and looks at least like he can defend himself so good job with that

The powers thing from what i can tell could become quite interesting if there will be multiple uses for that in future updates

But like i said from a 1 minute maybe 2 minutes it aint really telling if its gonna be gud or bad

So we will just have to keep a eye on this and wait and see for a proper verdict

Arrdvark

Jan 23, 2018
oh, boy. I knew that one was coming. No, there is no NTR planned! There’s a list of planned sexual content earlier in the thread, so hopefully a mod can update the genre section at some point.
If you report your previous post, you can request that a mod make the change in the OP. You probably also want to submit a ticket for a developer tag.

Twistedrem

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
If you report your previous post, you can request that a mod make the change in the OP. You probably also want to submit a ticket for a developer tag.
Thanks a lot. I’ll do that.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I see an interesting story, I see good renders, I see a list of future tags posted by the Dev
Mind-control, Tentacles, Strapon, Lesbian, Female domination, Male domination, Futa, Feet, Oral, Anal, BDSM, Humiliation, Selfcest
and it's time to look for another game.

• Haha

Twistedrem

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
I see an interesting story, I see good renders, I see a list of future tags posted by the Dev

and it's time to look for another game.
Nooooo! Come back! I'm sure we can make a properly filthy degenerate out of you, given enough time! :p

Nah, it's cool. Not everyone's into the weird shit. :p I will say, a lot of the weird shit probably wouldn't bother as many people as they think, in context, but I'm not gonna start dropping spoiler-bombs for stuff that's several updates down the road. Lol Such is my curse! Maybe one day, if this little game gains some sort of popularity, there'll be enough hype to win you back. :p

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Do we not have a selfcest tag? Shit. We need one. Are we not men, women, and others of culture? For shame! Anyway, if you’re not familiar, it’s a trope wherein one literally fucks themselves. A gender-bent version, in this case that I’m envisioning for the story.

OK, now I’m going to bed. For real this time.
MASTERBATION OF THE FUTUUUURRRRRE!!!

• Haha