4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MindWareInfectedIdentity-0.1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
What kind of sexual relations are implemented/planned?

The game features male protagonist and transformation (gender swap or biological sex?)
tfgs lists as themes (adult content) : MF, M-self, F-self

As for every TF game, the "MF" is ambiguos and may mean almost everything :
male mc + F
male->female mc + F
male->female mc + M

The game does not have the tags "lesbian" (FF) nor "gay" (MM).
Are the possible LIs for mc male (gay) or female (straight/lesbian)?

For the sub/dom relations : is it maledom or femdom or both?
Sissification is usually a form of forced crossdressing in a sub/dom relationship, eg mF (femdom).

Last edited:

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
Not into the sissy stuff, but I have to say the game is very well done and polished. Just runs out of content currently, but the UI, minigames and writing are great.

moogoo

Nov 15, 2019
i really have high hopes for this game, i just love the style and aesthetic. but the content is really lacking. like 3 hacking missions and tons of smashing the keyboard

Reactions: JohnSchuler

firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
So are you just fucked once you do the imaging and get unstable? Because I don't see any way to fix that and 5 seconds sure isn't enough time to click through a resist bar.

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
So are you just fucked once you do the imaging and get unstable? Because I don't see any way to fix that and 5 seconds sure isn't enough time to click through a resist bar.
yes, is enough. you just need to reaaaallly click fast (personally i hold the mouse with a hand and click fast with the other).

the devdroid say it can do a max of 50 lines/second in 5 seconds thats 250 lines. If it give you $2/line then the outcome money should be $500 not $330 (in fact i get $330 since 33 lines/second)

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
yes, is enough. you just need to reaaaallly click fast (personally i hold the mouse with a hand and click fast with the other).

the devdroid say it can do a max of 50 lines/second in 5 seconds thats 250 lines. If it give you $2/line then the outcome money should be $500 not $330 (in fact i get $330 since 33 lines/second)
Aw there's a limit? Shame. I can do $600+ manually but it was a pain.

MmhOohAah

Jan 25, 2021
Promising game. Stuck at "Get into Ray's computer" mission, though, have I reached the latest progression point? One thing about Xavier : some times when trying to talk to him the only 2 options available are "take a peek" or "come back later". If you take a peek you're always left with "come back later" and nothing seems to change there, day after day. Thoughts?

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
*cough* I want to be out of the norm and ask this.

Will the dev include NTR paths if it so happens, there are characters whom you can romance with?

I mean like since this is a game where there are tools to mess with the brain and/or body and if there is romantic characters, shouldn't there be an NTR path where your romantic partner slowly transform (be it mind and/or body) if you choose to ignore, step up or maybe even impossible to do anything due to certain stats? :unsure:

chuma

Oct 3, 2017
  • TRIX: find out who hacked her phone. Available when you visit BrainFry and work there three days after the taxi hack mission from Ray.
do not starting

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes