Unity Mindweaver Chronicles [Chp. 1 & 2 v0.21] [SunInThongs]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

SunInThongs

Developing Mindweaver Chronicles
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2021
Mindweaver Chronicles_Banner_F95.png

Overview:
Latest update: the game changed its name to Mindweaver Chronicles.
Also, the spell that the main character casts is changed.
Mindweaver Chronicles is a mystery-adventure game planned for release in consecutive chapters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Formally known as Golden Spell

Thread Updated: 2023-08-11
Release Date: 2023-08-11
Developer: Sun In Thongs - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapters 1 & 2 - 0.21
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

GoldenSpell_SShot_Ch01_01.png GoldenSpell_SShot_Ch01_02.gif GoldenSpell_SShot_Ch01_03.png GoldenSpell_SShot_Ch01_04.png GoldenSpell_SShot_Ch01_05.png GoldenSpell_SShot_Ch01_06.png GoldenSpell_SShot_Ch01_07.png GoldenSpell_SShot_Ch01_08.gif GoldenSpell_SShot_Ch01_09.png GoldenSpell_SShot_Ch01_10.png GoldenSpell_SShot_Ch01_11.png GoldenSpell_SShot_Ch01_12.png GoldenSpell_SShot_Ch01_13.gif GoldenSpell_SShot_Ch01_14.png GoldenSpell_SShot_Ch01_15.png GoldenSpell_SShot_Ch01_16.png GoldenSpell_SShot_Ch01_17.gif GoldenSpell_SShot_Ch01_18.gif GoldenSpell_SShot_Ch01_19.png GoldenSpell_SShot_Ch02_20.png GoldenSpell_SShot_Ch02_21.png GoldenSpell_SShot_Ch02_22.png GoldenSpell_SShot_Ch02_23.png Mindweaver Chronicles_CoverImage_F95.jpg

Last edited:

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Good luck with your game. For the Dev badge, please open a ticket. Moved to games.

• Hey there
Reactions: BaasB

SunInThongs

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2021
@ dev, are you married to the name? sounds like a game with pissing fetish focus and initially made me look away
Hi lolkekeke1 no the game is not focused on pissing fetish, but it does have a pissing element. If you have time try it and let me know if it still repels you. Thanks for feedback :)

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Not a fan of watersports so I won't be going further than this with this game, but there are some elements I think worth pointing out and/or praising:
1. Great start to the story. Other devs should look at this. Starting the story in the middle (so to speak) sucks the reader in and makes the later exposition more tolerable because we now where it is heading.
2. Nice graphics. They fit the story esthetic perfectly. More would be less, and less would be less.
3. By and large, the writing hits the happy medium between too sparing and too long. This is a visual novel and shows rather than telling.
4. The descriptions when looking at things is mostly useless. Telling me that a door is a door is dumb. Tell me something about the door; "looks strong" or "makes me feel safe" or anything that I can't tell for myself, even if it is just chrome. Don't tell me that a tablet is a tablet, tell me that the MC wonders whose tablet it is. Even better, have some (very short) random thoughts about it that rotate so the MC isn't just repeating herself.
5. The game isn't heavily into watersports, but the idea that everyone just ignores the big stinky yellow puddle after the MC creates it ruins immersion for me.

Lots more positive than negative here. Good luck with this, suninthongs. You have real talent.

SunInThongs

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2021
Thanks for feedback Joe Steel I'm glad you like the style and story of the game. As for the watersports, there are none planned, aside from "casting the spell". Just wanted that piece of the game to be somewhat sexual as well (pulling skirt, showing pussy)... and good point about descriptions, will look into that in future updates. Thanks again for feedback

PorcZburator

May 23, 2018
transformation as in the more kinky she becomes i can like make her get a tats change harcolor/hair style piercing body shape and so on?

SunInThongs

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2021
transformation as in the more kinky she becomes i can like make her get a tats change harcolor/hair style piercing body shape and so on?
No, MC transforms as she casts a spell. You can't change the character.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Gotta say I love the visuals of this game and I also really like that it's more of a point and click game. Could be interesting.

Reactions: Joeburqa

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
Was fun to play.
Reminds me of the oldschool point and click adventures.
Collecting, use and/or combine items. It was all logical plus u have a good hint system if u stuck.
Story, text length, gfx, animations are good. Even the music is good.
To activate her power she needs a little but she activates it with a lake^^

Is there a key where u can hide the textbox?

I hope that u can see Vai and Zita scenes without superpowers later.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes