Unity Mindweaver Chronicles [Chp. 1 & 2 v0.21] [SunInThongs]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

SunInThongs

Developing Mindweaver Chronicles
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2021
Cherfo glad you like it :)
Unfotunately, no keys to hide the textbox and as for the Vai and Zita scene, who knows what the future holds for them :)

chucktesta2323

Mar 28, 2019
I feel stupid, but what the fuck do I do? I have the weight and the protein bar, but I've tried them both with everything I can click on, and nothing works. I've been trying for like half an hour.

Reactions: madmit

SunInThongs

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2021
Hi chucktesta2323 in the upper right corner you have a phone menu. Click on it, it has a hints button. Let me know if this helps.

Shadowmine

Jun 4, 2018
From the screenshots alone I had borderlands-esque shader cel graphic vibes. This is dope and definitely brings something new to the table. Unfortunately, I am personally not much for Female Protagonist games (not my shtick), but the unique graphics in the Visual Novel landscape alone warrant giving this a fair shake.
Good speed @ Dev.

aceh123

Jan 24, 2018
I looked at the hints, it just says to distract Zita to get the code for the fridge, but nothing I try does anything.
For the protein give it to the other guard but no idea what to do with the weight. Pretty sure its for the infirmary but no idea how

SunInThongs

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2021
chucktesta2323 aceh123 check those:
- The girl in the infirmary is concerned about her weight. Maybe I should "tip the scale" a bit somehow
- One of the guards upstairs needs a protein bar to be able to practice with Zita
:)

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Was fun to play.
Reminds me of the oldschool point and click adventures.
Collecting, use and/or combine items. It was all logical plus u have a good hint system if u stuck.
Story, text length, gfx, animations are good. Even the music is good.
To activate her power she needs a little but she activates it with a lake^^

Is there a key where u can hide the textbox?

I hope that u can see Vai and Zita scenes without superpowers later.
Any sex scenes with the MC?

Reactions: Pogo123

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
looks pretty god damn awesome so far. loving the art style, someone else already mentioned borderlands, so i wont mention it again.... derp... but almost everything seems like its going in a direction i will enjoy.

keep your pimp hand strong, suninthongs.

also, that name, and that avatar, wtf. the sun would just burn up the thongs..... then it would just be naked.

Last edited:

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
@SunInThongs

I think its a 3D game with a cell-shader. It looks pretty good though. Need to see more with a big update.

Feedback
  1. When I restarted a playthrough: in the beginning the hotel clerk animation was mixed up.
  2. After restarting the playthrough the playable character wasn't in the appartment.
  3. In the appartment I got the tablet and purse, but couldn't exit it.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes