Unity Mindweaver Chronicles [Chp. 1 & 2 v0.21] [SunInThongs]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

StarFayek

Aug 16, 2018
Pretty good so far for a first release. I liked the point and click puzzles and the sex animations. Unfortunately its just clicking on different animations during sex and not progressive with dialogues. Its a first release so I'll look over the bugs for now but I'll look forward to it expanding more. keep it up dev.

Also this might be the first game I saw use piss as a gameplay mechanic. :LOL:

Reactions: SunInThongs

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Short solution for important steps. In general, always talk, click everything to get info's.

storage room
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hacking room

infirmary

training room

hallway in front of Big D

If the puzzles don't get out of hand as the game progresses, it could be a very interesting game, as long as the story is told well.
The drawings are decent, the animations still a bit choppy in parts and drawn in too short loops, but ongoing development will probably bring better quality here as well.
The phone could be made a bit clearer (among other things, direct access to the gallery after unlocking something new), but it is helpful for tracking individual quest stages.

It would still be nice if the conclusion of the scene would refer to the last chosen position.
Otherwise, I can say that the game will definitely stay on my watch list.

Translated with (free version)

SunInThongs

Developing Mindweaver Chronicles
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2021
Thank you all for feedback and bug reports as well. Will see to fix those bugs for the next update. Also special thanks to Mercedes for posting a wlkthrough :)

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Just a few questions.
I like the transformation genre, so whats the tag for ?
Can we play the female character dominate (I like for MCs to be dominate). Its just most things with FMCs end up her being submissive. You know, the conquer, not get conquered.
Lastly, I do like a bit of certain unrination content with hot girls, which people have been pointing out in the posts (I wouldnt of been aware of it as there is no tag yet) What can we expect ? Would she piss on her defeated enemies etc etc.

SunInThongs

Developing Mindweaver Chronicles
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2021
Hi Nobles , transformation tag is there because the MC transforms into different characters when using a "special spell", which is pissin on the floor, so no, there is no pissing on other people nor is that planned (that's why that tag is not included). Hope this helps :)

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
This... does not look like a kinetic novel. Does whoever did the tags actually know what a is?

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
SunInThongs

I tried to find by myself and then I ended up reading the message of Mercedes , However, I remain blocked in front of the guard Sam...

I can go back and even start over from scratch, I find myself systematically blocked in front of this guard without understanding why I can't use my spell.

other than that it's a game that I intend to watch

Reactions: Pogo123

HromiDaba

Dec 14, 2019
ibizadalton did you give sleeping drink to the girl sitting in the hall upstairs and is other guard still there? you need to get rid of Max and have Lola sleeping to be able to use the spell...

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes