EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Co0ver 1.jpg

Overview
:
To counter the declining number of childbirths, government decides to activate a plan. All
schools across the country will enter contests against each other. The losing school will be
shut down and its students will enter the service of the winners. Thus re-igniting the
spirits of the lost young generation and hopefully producing healthy couples capable of
childbirth again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Title: Minna Daisuki Kozukuri Banchou
Original Title: みんな大好き子づくりばんちょう
Alias Title: Shimai Don ~Shirudaku de~
VNDB:
VN length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Release date: 18/05/2007 JP - 24/03/2013 EN
Developer: Anastasia
Publisher: Eushully, Seiha
Homepage:
Censorship: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
- - - - -

Menu.JPG Map.JPG scene 1.JPG scene 2.JPG fight 1.JPG pic0021.jpg pic0034.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Works perfectly? Because as far as I know - reading the other thread and something on Eroge download - seems that this game was "full" of problem!

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Works perfectly? Because as far as I know - reading the other thread and something on Eroge download - seems that this game was "full" of problem!
I've played an hour and it works just some random error pop ups but with an "yes" click gone and no problem so far

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Yeah. I also heard there was a fix for that problem, but it didn't happen often enough for me to bother. Also, this game is really reccomended, to the point I played in the hardest difficult just for fun, and still replay the entire game once in a while. The gameplay is great.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
This game is soo fun <3.
Give this game a chance! & if you're into making babies. This game is for you !

Reactions: Belphegor007

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
View attachment 33603 hover with your mouse to the bottom screen on the map.....
Yep, I got it xD
Ah, one... no, two question:
- On Eroge Download I read that there are some other Char that came out as DLC. Are they included in here by any chance?
- And.. there's some sort of Table for Cheat Engine that you know? Because seems that I can't, and I read that are "encrypted" in a certain sense, the value for this game :FeelsBadMan:

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Yep, I got it XD
- On Eroge Download I read that there are some other Char that came out as DLC. Are they included in here by any chance?
- And.. there's some sort of Table for Cheat Engine that you know? Because seems that I can't, and I read that are "encrypted" in a certain sense, the value for this game :FeelsBadMan:
hmm... nothing to read about an cheat engine table i can try to find a method for it's value but unlikely ......... The DLC Char i'm not quit sure if they are in the game i played the game a year ago sorry

Reactions: brynhildr

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Yep, I got it XD
For Cheat Engine, you can always use the method of searching for an increase in value/decrease in value, and make small adjustments to the value until you narrow it down to a specific result, then change that and see if it alters to what you desire. I was doing that for a long time with RPGMaker games until I found out about the *2+1 format u_u;

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
For Cheat Engine, you can always use the method of searching for an increase in value/decrease in value, and make small adjustments to the value until you narrow it down to a specific result, then change that and see if it alters to what you desire. I was doing that for a long time with RPGMaker games until I found out about the *2+1 format u_u;
Sadly, I already try this method! I try searching within 2 Byte, 4, 8, Float, Double, String - using the actual value and then, after using some points, try and search for the next value, but unfortunately that didn't give me anything at all :FeelsBadMan:

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
None of those are the method I was talking about. You select Scan Type "Unknown Initial Value", then do a first scan. This just pulls up all the variables for it to see initially. Afterwards, you use the "Increased Value" and "Decreased Value" Scan Types as you increase and decrease the variable appropriately, until you get it to zero in on a specific value, or small set of values that change as you increment and decrement the variable in-game. At this point you change them in Cheat Engine, and see if it gives you a changed result in-game. If it doesn't, reset it to the previous value, and start again. Some forms of encrypting defeat this method as well, by having the key variable that actually holds the base data that the game reads elsewhere, and a second variable that gets additional data added to it via a formula to keep it cycling, so that Cheat Engine can't read it in this manner; those I don't have a solution to, without knowing a heck of a lot more about using Cheat Engine, and/or coding, because you need to delve into the back-end then, and really futz around with the code. ._.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes