elixxon

Sep 4, 2017
I can't even do the tutorial fight.

What kind of game is it to begin with?

Last edited:

Sokka

Jul 3, 2017
Cant play the game, i get an error message multiple times, if i press "no" the game exits, if i press "yes" i cant click on anything in the game anymore, any ideas how to fix it?

Reactions: lurisfantasy

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Cant play the game, i get an error message multiple times, if i press "no" the game exits, if i press "yes" i cant click on anything in the game anymore, any ideas how to fix it?
I wrote it in the Installation: the error will pop up there is no real solution only click yes.

Sokka

Jul 3, 2017
Yeah but after clicking yes i cant do ANYTHING AT ALL anymore. I cant play the game, i cant click on anything, all i can do is hard exit the game with task manager, start it again and the same thing will happen.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Yeah but after clicking yes i cant do ANYTHING AT ALL anymore. I cant play the game, i cant click on anything, all i can do is hard exit the game with task manager, start it again and the same thing will happen.
If the error looks like that and you pressed yes then it should work normal..... if it's not working anymore maybe a new installation will work when this error is still a problem for you then sorry i can't do anything for me it works always
error.JPG

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
So broke down dled it only to click yes with the error games locks up stops responding right after can't play anyway to fix or is this like I posted earlier a skip...

MawBaw

Formerly 'Kanchy-SDO'
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
well i can't play it tells me ("Error failed to Generate DirectDraw, object finish program ")
what is this?

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
for those having problems with the game there should be a fix for you on this site

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
@brynhildr hey you gotta ask for you to add that NTR tag to this game since the ELF princess does have a husband in the world she came from so tecnicaly it is NTR

rainzat

Aug 7, 2017
The pop up error got solved just by changing your system's non-unicode language to Japanese at least for me.
Please try it.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes