• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
Dec 9, 2017
I really want to play through this game but I'm not that great at the ball rolling battle part of it. I can't for the life of me successfully make a child and I swear I've tried like 10 times and fail every time either by falling off the side or getting captured. It's driving me crazy. Maybe I should just give up. However, I am interested in the story and I'm always up for a game with a brother and sister romance (call me a freak). I'll hold onto it for a while.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
i cant get this game to run :( i get an error even with japanese locale

Last edited:

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I really want to play through this game but I'm not that great at the ball rolling battle part of it. I can't for the life of me successfully make a child and I swear I've tried like 10 times and fail every time either by falling off the side or getting captured.
Even on the easiest mode?

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
I really want to play through this game but I'm not that great at the ball rolling battle part of it. I can't for the life of me successfully make a child and I swear I've tried like 10 times and fail every time either by falling off the side or getting captured. It's driving me crazy. Maybe I should just give up. However, I am interested in the story and I'm always up for a game with a brother and sister romance (call me a freak). I'll hold onto it for a while.
Hmm... it's a long time since i played it but i think you can use cheat engine to slow the game down(Speedhack)

death705

Sep 22, 2017
man, I wish there was a third option for window size. as is for me, there is windowed which takes up a tiny portion of my screen and apparently can't be resized, and then there is fullscreen which just messes everything up on my multi monitor setup. very frustrating

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
man, I wish there was a third option for window size. as is for me, there is windowed which takes up a tiny portion of my screen and apparently can't be resized, and then there is fullscreen which just messes everything up on my multi monitor setup. very frustrating
Use OnTopReplica it's a good programm that lets you do fullscreen mode with games that are low res.

death705

Sep 22, 2017
I can play in fullscreen just fine, its switching to other programs when in fullscreen that messes with my windows over all my monitors. Just wish old games had borderless windowed mode lol
Use OnTopReplica it's a good programm that lets you do fullscreen mode with games that are low res.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
I can play in fullscreen just fine, its switching to other programs when in fullscreen that messes with my windows over all my monitors. Just wish old games had borderless windowed mode lol
That's why this Programm(OnTopReplica) exist because of the low res issue and moniters/windows still can't handel the from normal res to some 480....

Lepricunj

Donor
May 4, 2017
Played it before and it is perfect length to re-download it and play it again after a few years, Eushully absolutely rocks! :)

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
whenever I open a window it goes black without being able to see anything and in fullscreen it closes instantly

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Found the fix for the nag windows that says something is wrong with the installation

1. Delete SYS3RK.BIN
  2. Run Remove.bat
That should generate a SYS3RK.BIN that is registered with your PC

Saves Are stored in
C:\Users\[User Name]\AppData\Local\Anastasia\みんな大好き子づくりばんちょう\

I ran the game using

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes