bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
None of those are the method I was talking about. You select Scan Type "Unknown Initial Value", then do a first scan. This just pulls up all the variables for it to see initially. Afterwards, you use the "Increased Value" and "Decreased Value" Scan Types as you increase and decrease the variable appropriately, until you get it to zero in on a specific value, or small set of values that change as you increment and decrement the variable in-game. At this point you change them in Cheat Engine, and see if it gives you a changed result in-game. If it doesn't, reset it to the previous value, and start again. Some forms of encrypting defeat this method as well, by having the key variable that actually holds the base data that the game reads elsewhere, and a second variable that gets additional data added to it via a formula to keep it cycling, so that Cheat Engine can't read it in this manner; those I don't have a solution to, without knowing a heck of a lot more about using Cheat Engine, and/or coding, because you need to delve into the back-end then, and really futz around with the code. ._.
Most of the users know that......that use Cheat Engine i couldn find a value can you find one?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
None of those are the method I was talking about. You select Scan Type "Unknown Initial Value", then do a first scan. This just pulls up all the variables for it to see initially. Afterwards, you use the "Increased Value" and "Decreased Value" Scan Types as you increase and decrease the variable appropriately, until you get it to zero in on a specific value, or small set of values that change as you increment and decrement the variable in-game. At this point you change them in Cheat Engine, and see if it gives you a changed result in-game. If it doesn't, reset it to the previous value, and start again. Some forms of encrypting defeat this method as well, by having the key variable that actually holds the base data that the game reads elsewhere, and a second variable that gets additional data added to it via a formula to keep it cycling, so that Cheat Engine can't read it in this manner; those I don't have a solution to, without knowing a heck of a lot more about using Cheat Engine, and/or coding, because you need to delve into the back-end then, and really futz around with the code. ._.
Oh, that method (」゜ロ゜)」

Tried in these past minutes and nothing at all! At a certain point, only a few variables remained but none of them were the Banchou Points :FeelsBadMan:

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
I abandoned this game after too many problems, looks like its time to give it another go!
4273568.png

Last edited:

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Oh, that method (」゜ロ゜)」

Tried in these past minutes and nothing at all! At a certain point, only a few variables remained but none of them were the Banchou Points :FeelsBadMan:
Did you reset your scan and try again from the beginning a few times? Otherwise it might be encrypted, and on that point I have no clue how to help you going forward, sorry. :<

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Did you reset your scan and try again from the beginning a few times? Otherwise it might be encrypted, and on that point I have no clue how to help you going forward, sorry. :<
Yep, I tried! Oh well, nothing we can do about it :FeelsBadMan:

For now I'm using firstly the points for maxing out all of the relationship with the girls, and then I'll use some of them for upgrading their "abilities" xD

firewarrior82

Jul 29, 2017
Does anyone have a 100% save file they could upload for this? It works fine for the most part for me but crashes whenever I try to save.

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
I'm getting the same error that I did the last time I tried downloading this game - try to start a new game, and it presents an error, click Yes, and then it becomes completely unresponsive, requiring a Task Manager cancellation. If it's on Fullscreen, I can't even get the Task Manager window to appear on top to cancel it out.

And yes, I'm in Japan as the system locale.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
I'm getting the same error that I did the last time I tried downloading this game - try to start a new game, and it presents an error, click Yes, and then it becomes completely unresponsive, requiring a Task Manager cancellation. If it's on Fullscreen, I can't even get the Task Manager window to appear on top to cancel it out.

And yes, I'm in Japan as the system locale.
Weird the error massage pop ups every time when i start the game with just "yes" it's gone and my game worked.....
Maybe you got an diffrent error.

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Nix that - my System was not Japan Locale - the "Country or Region" was, but the "Language for non-Unicode programs" was still in English. Changing that let me play without issue.

Reactions: bllahbllub

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Nix that - my System was not Japan Locale - the "Country or Region" was, but the "Language for non-Unicode programs" was still in English. Changing that let me play without issue.
Only Language for non-Unicode programs counts for japanes games.....

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
So, how much rape are we talking about exactly? Is it just one or two scenes? Or can I violate and breed all the pretty ladies and create a sex slave harem?

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
So, how much rape are we talking about exactly? Is it just one or two scenes? Or can I violate and breed all the pretty ladies and create a sex slave harem?
No real sex slave the rape part is take with humor, according to vndb....

Comedy Rape

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Welp I was excited for this then I just read these last 3 posts.... Yet again a dev drops the ball...

SKIP!!

Reactions: ponyguy

Username7

May 1, 2017
Of course it would be nice but i can't change that sorry.... but it is not an Game breaking bug so please ignore "yes" it.
Oh it's fine I deleted the game. Between the control scheme and that error pop up most of the time working together to fuck me over at the last second I couldn't deal with it got %80 control than I had to call it quits.

Edit: Sucked it up undeleted it I was on the last fight. On NG+ right now...

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes