• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

VrytikzPR

Mar 14, 2019
This game was pretty damn good and i had lots of fun playing it!

Although

This game has a scene where there is some weird semi-sharing going on with one of the girls and it happens only once basically
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just a warning for sensitive people, i didn't care either way and kept playing since there was no penetration involved just some "Heavy petting i guess?" doesn't count as NTR for me at least, tbh it did weird me out since she is supposed to be his girl and what not but that's about it, and again it was just one scene so meh.

welp i am going to play this game again since it's been a while.

foxtrot_19

Sep 5, 2018
This game was pretty damn good and i had lots of fun playing it!

Although

This game has a scene where there is some weird semi-sharing going on with one of the girls and it happens only once basically
just a warning for sensitive people, i didn't care either way and kept playing since there was no penetration involved just some "Heavy petting i guess?" doesn't count as NTR for me at least, tbh it did weird me out since she is supposed to be his girl and what not but that's about it, and again it was just one scene so meh.

welp i am going to play this game again since it's been a while.

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
how do i unlock the sister-brother content?
i did a full playthrough but didnt get to see a brother and sister romance.

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
You can have a child with her.
how do i see any content of her? i cant find her in the house, nor can i look into the original school. i have completely beaten the final boss and currently i am on NG+ but still cant see her even in bonus content if there is any at all.

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
wait, i forgot. to mention one thing, i havent had a baby with any banchous yet, is she supposed to be unlocked after some conditions are fulfilled? what are they?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I see the problem. You didn't pay attention to the home tutorial. You're able to make children with banchou as soon as you bring them home. In the home menu, you can choose "Love" and put banchou points on them to advance relationship and get their events, and you can also choose "Baby Making" in order to try and make a child. The more advanced the relationship with them is, the easier the child-making minigame becomes.

Edit: Perhaps you only get the Natsumi events after having a few children.

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
Edit: Perhaps you only get the Natsumi events after having a few children.
Apparently, that seems to be the case, since the only thing i havent done is progressing with any of the girls. i have also gone through every tutorial there is, but that doesnt help.
its a bit disappointing because i am most interested in the sister x brother content in the game and i wanted to rush through the scenes and see whether i should spend time on the other characters depending on the sister's character.
well, thanks anyways.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do you get clear English type like the OP has, I have installed the English translation and overwritten every thing and still have English over what was there before and can not read it very well.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
How do you get clear English type like the OP has, I have installed the English translation and overwritten every thing and still have English over what was there before and can not read it very well.
ähm there is a extra english translation?? hmm... i don't know i think it's just the game but in english or not?

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
nostalgia.. knowing this artwork won't be good enough just 2 years later.
"rape"
Given that I never played this I don't think so. I also don't know what your post means...

After thinking about it for a while I think it's more because I'd like what's on the boxart for real... especially upper left makes my depression act up...

Rodcal51

Jun 4, 2018
I can't get it to work, even with the emulator. I tell it to open then nothing happens. Tried with admin, even changed the compatibility to older versions of Windows and nothing.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes