Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
For a while. I have the ending(s) sort of figured out already, but I'm still mulling over some details. Mostly it's everything between the beginning and the end that I'm working on figuring out now, which is a good baseline to have.
Awesome. Not a fan of the beastiality stuff, but I really like the writing style.

I know. I'm such a freak.

Guerrilla!

Apr 17, 2018
I for one, am very much a fan of the Horse Marriage story. Wish I was her! (sighs lovestruck, lost in dreams)

In any event, my compliments for such a well developed VN, smut sequences and story, LewdAnnie! I do hope an ending with Brutus and Miri might come with next update if possible, maybe even Miri's life as mare, bred mother and wife to such a virile stud hehe, but I appreciate your time is ever valuable and wish you the best this coming month and that all goes well for you.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
The game is very good. Love Miris big bubble butt <3 I hope it stays that way

The sex scenes are so well done with very nice camera angles.
Like in the intro scene that doggy style scene was very good, kept a good focus on her butt getting pounded.
I was also surprised of such a good angle in the glory hole scene (the doggy style one)

Honestly the dev is doing fantastic erotic scenes. No lozy anngles where we cant see anything.
All sex scene and blowjob have good views.
- You can always see Miris face (and tits) during a blowjob
- The camera always focuses on Miris butt getting pounded during Doggy style scenes (No horrible frontal cameras that focus on her face and ruin the scene)
- Missionary focuses on Miris face/tits and penetration, its very well done

On a different note, i was surprised that we actually get choices at all. You an choose where to go and who to talk to.
The game has a very nice feature of warning you if you would reach a dead end (and ending) with RED text.

Miri as the main character is also good. She is beautiful and hot with big tits and butt <3
Simply want more of her.
I love how we can make her more slutty the more corruption points we get with her.

I actually dont know where the current update ends tho, seems i have 2 scenes locked, so i will have to play more.
But im rly enjoying it

Minduin

May 13, 2017
Good game so far looking forward for the next update
and a question is the MC a High elf?
if yes any chance for the racemenu character preset? i wanted to start a new game as a high elf this time but the vanilla models are mehh and its hard to find a good one on nexus, anyway thanks

LewdAnnieMay

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
Good game so far looking forward for the next update
and a question is the MC a High elf?
if yes any chance for the racemenu character preset? i wanted to start a new game as a high elf this time but the vanilla models are mehh and its hard to find a good one on nexus, anyway thanks
Breton, actually. I've tried converting her face to high elf a few times, but it's a mess.
You'd be better off finding an actual high elf preset. With some minor adjustments, works great for high elf as well.

I'll be releasing Miri's preset when I'm done, or nearly done, with the VN. If I have the money for it, then as a voiced follower too.

Reactions: Minduin

EvilReFlex

Nov 27, 2018
" Futa/trans " tag but none of my mods... what a shame.

Edit: Started to play and there is one of my mods right on the start.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: LewdAnnieMay

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Then why does this one guy say it has dad and daughter incest? Also, why does the genre list incest as a tag, then?

Either way, it's disappointing this has no mom and son incest. With pregnancy ofcourse.
The tag is a lie, he isn't actually her father it's just a person who looked after her since she was a young child.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
The tag is a lie, he isn't actually her father it's just a person who looked after her since she was a young child.
She’s screaming for daddy not to do that to her. She sure seems to think he’s her father.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
She’s screaming for daddy not to do that to her. She sure seems to think he’s her father.
Are you talking about Asbjorn being Miri's father? If you are then you should read the dialogue and you will realise he isn't actually related to her

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes