Nov 10, 2019
The new scenes are great, well done. i hope you will continue the lesbian story with erika, also i hope that the next update will have more bestiality stuff or some monster content. skyrim has enough monsters for that. that doesn't mean i don't like the scenes, especially the incest scene was hitting me because of the way erika was corrupted, although i would have liked to see the process as she starts to like it

By the way, I didn't find any bugs or glitches. maybe you should update the tags with the incest tag especially if you are planning more scenes like the asboorn's girls

Reactions: grim1952

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
Is it possible to get that animation of the first image? Or is it like a showcase or something and not really in the game?

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
How do you get the bad ending for that? I've tried over and over and keep only getting the good ending.

I think there's a bug, though. To get the only other good ending in the game, Miri has to lose to the dogs. It doesn't make any sense. I tried repeating it over and over to the same effect.
just do teh milkk maid event 2 tiems at the 3 time it wil lead to a ending

LewdAnnieMay

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
Is it possible to get that animation of the first image? Or is it like a showcase or something and not really in the game?

The one in the gif is part of the SLAL collection. It's a lesbian animation, obviously, and functions similarly to other lesbian animations, except it's just the one looped animation.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Amra'Cumango

Dec 3, 2021
By the nine... This brings back so, so many memories I must have spent maybe 1 to 2 years of my life modding and playing Skyrim, those were the days. Kudos to you m8.

I'll allow myself to ask just a couple af questions:
  1. I noticed that if you tell Erika to f*ck off the following scenes change, therefore. Are there going to be more followers and romance options? If so, holy shit man, that's awesome. Remember to get some sleep.
  2. Are we going to get more creature scenes? Maybe a branching path? Please? Pretty Please? With sugar on top? (MNC howls in the distance).
  3. Do you plan on making this a standalone? Or do you maybe have some sequels planned? So far your game looks pretty big in scope.
Also ignore the people saying that your characters are not attractive, Miri and Erika are downright gorgeous. Keep it up buddy! Can't wait for the next update!

Last edited:

LewdAnnieMay

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
  1. I noticed that if you tell Erika to f*ck off the following scenes change, therefore. Are there going to be more followers and romance options? If so, holy shit man, that's awesome. Remember to get some sleep.
  2. Are we going to get more creature scenes? Maybe a branching path? Please? Pretty Please? With sugar on top? (MNC howls in the distance).
  3. Do you plan on making this a standalone? Or do you maybe have some sequels planned? So far your game looks pretty big in scope.
1 - Yes. Telling Erika to fuck off won't be required for that, though.

2 - Also yes. Goblins (Rieklings) are up next. It's gonna have a similar bad-end to the wolf one, but there'll be one for both solo Miri and Miri + Erika. I wanna do branching paths for a number of things, like Brutus, but I'll touch on the issue with that in the answer below.

3 - The game is already 2 gb and is nowhere near done, so I need to find a way to compress the png and webm files without a noticable loss in quality, and preferably in a way that doesn't require a huge amount of effort, like doing it for each individual image. (I mean, Jesus.).

The alternative is that I release the game in parts. Stuff like the gallery code is easy to copy/paste over to different projects now that I've finally gotten it to work, so that wouldn't be an issue. Preferably I'd like to keep it all in one game, though.

As for sequels, nothing planned. I have some ideas, but I'm gonna stick with completing this for now.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
great premise for a game, corruption goes way too fast though
Innocent girl, and about ten click later there is a horse...

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Well, there was that redacted line from the extended play.
"Well if you want me, give me a sign. I've got a doggy penis in my behind. Doo doo dodoo, dodoodoo, dodoodoo, dodoodoo dootdoot". And "Back from the pound. Rover's going to town. And I'm horny for the wol

Exactly. But I get the good ending every time, where MC gets filled by the horse. I was just wondering where the bad ending I've been hearing about comes from.
it is not really a good ending, all endings are counted as bad ones jsut some are not really bad

Ayymao

May 1, 2021
great premise for a game, corruption goes way too fast though
Innocent girl, and about ten click later there is a horse...
Yeah, but you have consider the facts that you both have a choice and there's influence of the mark that makes Miri extremely horny in those situations. I wouldn't call that alone corruption.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Yeah, but you have consider the facts that you both have a choice and there's influence of the mark that makes Miri extremely horny in those situations. I wouldn't call that alone corruption.

I have yes. I have played a LOT of corruption games, the fun is in the small steps taken to something like that
Each person i sdifferent in what they like though, so if you in for a fast burn this game is very suitable
For me tho, going from innocent virgin to face full of horse cock, it isnt going to be a fast process

Ayymao

May 1, 2021
I have yes. I have played a LOT of corruption games, the fun is in the small steps taken to something like that
Each person i sdifferent in what they like though, so if you in for a fast burn this game is very suitable
For me tho, going from innocent virgin to face full of horse cock, it isnt going to be a fast process
Depends on expectations ig. As long as it makes sense story wise, it's ok. I'm more curious how Corruption mechanic is going to influence the plot, since Miri's magical abilities depend on it.

Reactions: dooesitmatter
4.30 star(s) 37 Votes