CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 1871890

Overview:
You play as Miri, the unlucky recipient of a demonic lust mark.
Retain her purity (Increasingly less pointless) or indulge in debauchery with strange people and stranger creatures!​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-22
Release Date: 2022-07-22
Developer: LewdAnnieMay - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1939224 View attachment 1867954 View attachment 1867951 View attachment 1867949 View attachment 1867947 View attachment 1867952 View attachment 1867953 View attachment 1867948
I'm playing Skyrim again right now, but on the Xbox, I wish was playing on PC because I want some sexy mods in my game!

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
will this works with the normal version?
Go to Loverslab (dot com), click that you are 18 and then click on downloads. You'll see there is a section for Skyrim and one for Skyrim Special Edition. Select the normal Skyrim section. You'll need the sexlab framework and maybe some other basic stuff that the description of sexlab will point out.
Sexlab will only add the possibility of experiencing smut, not the actual smut experience. You'll need to wade through countless mods to find what you like. Most mods will point out if they have requirements.
It is a rabbit hole you may spend hours browsing. And hours trying to get to work - but that is the modding world.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

AH-64E

Nov 2, 2017
It's on the main page, under developer notes
That's a good modlist, can tell it's from someone that played Skyrim wayyyyy too much and collected hundreds of mods along the way. Lots of little tweak stuff like Armored Circlets... though "+CBPC Anus Support" was never one that I used/knew existed, haha.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: LewdAnnieMay

LewdAnnieMay

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
How do i get "This"(check the circled one) scene?

Doing the Asbjorn vaginal scene before kissing her will give Miri's first kiss to Asbjorn. If you do that before beginning the Erika romance, you unlock that scene. It's pretty similar to the other one, but Miri takes charge.

Last edited:

dhentai1

Aug 3, 2017
The animations are on point, and the game-over side stories are a good idea to develop a route as far as you want and move on. I'd have liked to see the Asbjorn bad end get extended a few scenes, it was getting really good (y)

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
Feb 23, 2018
The animations are on point, and the game-over side stories are a good idea to develop a route as far as you want and move on. I'd have liked to see the Asbjorn bad end get extended a few scenes, it was getting really good (y)
Hey how did you get asbjorns bad end... cant figure it out

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
my fav "bad"end so far is miri adn brutus, a nice big musky stallion cock
How do you get the bad ending for that? I've tried over and over and keep only getting the good ending.

I think there's a bug, though. To get the only other good ending in the game, Miri has to lose to the dogs. It doesn't make any sense. I tried repeating it over and over to the same effect.

Last edited:

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Honestly, it seemed to me like the majority or current content is beast focused - if you're here for the beast tag then you won't be disappointed.
Hmm? There are two or three beast scenes, majority of the game is just male on MC. At least for now.

4.30 star(s) 37 Votes