tania

Jun 30, 2017
Brutus dont have end game completed like the wolfs/toilet right? It says "to be continued".

LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
All the events protrayed are staged and consentual.

Just how the truck did you get the waiver forms from the horse and wolves?
Did their parents have to sign because they were under 18?
Wait, I don't want to know.

Anyway, I will never look at the song "Hungry like the Wolf" by Duran Duran
the same ever again.

FYI I have seen in person how these real animals actually mate. It's rougher,
more basic, far less passion. Humans breed humans better than anything animals
can do with the exception of my ex, but that's another story.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Grungelad

Nov 30, 2020
Great game! I'm really enjoying the structure of choice events. Animations are a huge plus and look great for the amount of work put behind them. Keep up the excellent work!

EnnEnma

Jul 8, 2020
I really liked the game, just because it was possible to avoid many scenes +18
I hope that when the good part comes with Erika I will be able to see it even with corruption at 0
ヾ(*’O’*)/

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
I really think using skyrim to take your render and animation pose will a few problem in the future :

- for the animation you are limited to what the mods can offer, and mods don't offer unlimited amount of animation unlike what you could have with render on blender or daz...

- same for the pose, when using only image you are still limited for the pose of the characters, you are forced to use pre-existing pose either from the game or from the mods animation
so you end up writing something about what the character are doing, but you can't show it happening in the picture because skyrim don't have this specific pose

- and finally the facial expression, there is almost no variation in the character facial expression, one again, because skyrim doesn't allow it

Oh and one last thing, it would have been nice to warn the players that this game have a BIG focus on bad smelling penis :sick:
( disgusting, you know even in skyrim they have bath and soap... )

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Oh! And one last thing, it would have been nice to warn the players that this game have a BIG focus on bad smelling penis :sick:
(disgusting, you know, even in skyrim they have bath and soap...)
a weird fetish that i never understood XD people get off over the idea of smelling a body-part that smells like a rotten fish or something?XD

i mean, okay in the middle-ages water wasn't always accessible but people used to take a bath once a week...for the clothes...well i read somewhere that to kill the bacteria they used to soak clothes in boiled piss(in general they rarely washed them)...but i'm not sure about this specific fact...

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Content is nice and fresh and not too close to the tired formula of most other AVNs.
I personally think her motivation "Sign granted by a demonic entity that feeds off her lust" is kind of a tired trope to be honest but I hope you can still make it work.
Appreciate that you can do the events as fast as you like and don't have arbitrary time gates and busywork inbetween to pad the play time.
With all that said, maybe it's just the Creation engine but I'm very much reminded of another game called "Hircines Harlots" which has a different premise but very similar content and pacing. I hope you can set this game apart from it in some way.
Like someone else wrote previously, maybe some shota content and similar escalating depravity can make it happen. Looking forward to it.

Oh and I'm sure it was said on every other page but this desperately needs sound and/or music. The silence is deafening and a spotify playlist doesn't really fit what's happening on screen.

LewdAnnieMay

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
hallo LewdAnnieMay I know it might be a bit early to ask this question, but is there anything else coming this month?. And what are your actual update plans, update per month or every few months, one per year ;) etc.?

sorry if someone else ask this already

have a nice week
I might end up finishing the part of the update that I'm working on now and putting that out, instead of trying to put all my plans for this update out together all at once. Might've bitten off more than I could chew, especially seeing as how busy irl stuff has kept me the last few weeks.

LewdAnnieMay

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
I personally think her motivation "Sign granted by a demonic entity that feeds off her lust" is kind of a tired trope
I agree. I want to try and make as many things optional as possible. Obviously the lust mark is the main plot device, so it's difficult to make it optional, but things like the demonic whispers are optional for this reason.

As for the music, yeah. I'll have to talk to someone who knows that stuff or draw inspiration elsewhere. I'd rather not make it similar to generic RPGmaker music, but that also means it'd require more work. It's on the list of stuff to do, though.

LewdAnnieMay

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
Oh and one last thing, it would have been nice to warn the players that this game have a BIG focus on bad smelling penis :sick:
( disgusting, you know even in skyrim they have bath and soap... )
It's established in the intro that water is sparse. I understand if you're not into smell stuff, that's fine. My advice going forward would be to avoid anyone/anything that looks like it would smell. Either being a creature or someone of low status.

As for your other concerns, trust me, I am aware of the limitations of using Skyrim screenshots/recordings for the VN. I'm not personally bothered by them, and if anyone else is, there is a wealth of different options on this site by very talented groups and individuals.

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
As for the music, yeah. I'll have to talk to someone who knows that stuff or draw inspiration elsewhere. I'd rather not make it similar to generic RPGmaker music, but that also means it'd require more work. It's on the list of stuff to do, though.
there are lots of free-copyright songs and osts and themes, so i've heard, you just need to search a little

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes