Suprserpent

Mar 20, 2021
The text is way too small when there's muffled dialogue. for people that aren't playing on fullscreen its really annoying.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Could someone post the updated android version? Would be a great help.
I would advise getting JoiPlay and the Ren'Py plug-in from Play Store instead. Seems more stable and optimized than the Android port here plus you could use it to play many other games using supported engines

Reactions: Archer0

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
So i replay it today with the last version but after the encounter with the demon and a good fucking (it felt a bit boring after my beloved horsy tho !! ;))
Then i'm back in the inn with either going back to the outhouse to end up as a whore (i've nothing against this it can be a funny and lucrative job but then the game stops) or i got back to see my dear horse and become his beloved wife and mother of some centaur i guess.
I think that in the future you could follow those path, it could be interesting :p
But now i'm stuck there, while talking to my friend we wanted to get our reward for the wolves, i think it's planned for some future update.
As there are wolves, i guess our dear MC could have some fun with them instead of burning them.
In Fallout 4 my character had much fun playing with Dogmeat

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
This game is really tough. Any advice? I keep on being defeated by the dogs or submitting to Brutus. The same two endings over and over again. I keep on trying to beat it but it's really really hard. And for some reason, MC just won't have sex with any humans.

For what it's worth, that futa at the beginning was very disturbing and I'm surprised the game would put in something so lewd. Pretty offended by that.

Oh well. Off to try to beat the horse cock quest again. Hopefully I figure out the trick and MC will win this time. Hopefully someone puts out some sort of strategy guide.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Good to know the game is "Currently pointless"...any idea when it will change or get lesbian alternatives?

exter

May 29, 2017
Not a bad game so far. The only thing thats kinda weird to me is the whole dicks have to smell bad fetish and the descriptions of that in the game. Ive seen a lot of corruption games that describe dicks like that, especially in BJ scenes, but i just dont see how somethig smelling bad can be sexy.
Anyways, just a little rant (about personal tastes, so you do you) about an otherwise good start for a game.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Not a bad game so far. The only thing thats kinda weird to me is the whole dicks have to smell bad fetish and the descriptions of that in the game. Ive seen a lot of corruption games that describe dicks like that, especially in BJ scenes, but i just dont see how somethig smelling bad can be sexy.
Anyways, just a little rant (about personal tastes, so you do you) about an otherwise good start for a game.
Because of pheromones. It stinks but it stinks good.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Miri's Corruption v0.1.7

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
So someone made a game out of heavily modded sexlab skyrim? lol. Kinda odd. Just play skyrim with loverslab mods installed :p, you'd get more out of it.

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes